BE ADVISED

Dragonlordjl

If you log out during the tutorial of MA, items can be deleted.

Quick find code: 129-130-208-59125105

I don't think this is a hoax. Too many people are angry about it and also, there are J mod posts where they basically apologize for it. Way to go, [bleep]tards. No rollback, no taking servers off-line. Just simply incredible...

td2sig.jpg

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you log out during the tutorial of MA, items can be deleted.

Quick find code: 129-130-208-59125105

I don't think this is a hoax. Too many people are angry about it and also, there are J mod posts where they basically apologize for it. Way to go, [bleep]. No rollback, no taking servers off-line. Just simply incredible...

I didn't see your thread and I posted mine 1 minute later ont he same >_<

Sorry dude =p

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

This has been known for awhile now, dont know why the threads are popping up but, when new updates are released try to not carry valuables around because bugs happen. I have seen this time after time and I refuse to carry alot of valuables while doing a new update.

Low_C.png

He's a friend of mine... it's legit

Ouch. That's unfortunate.

Any reason he was carrying around that much though? I don't like to have even 100k on me outside of the ge, so 350m seems ridiculous.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm very cynical of Jagex, and it's served me well in the past. Lately, all of their non-quest updates have had game-breaking bugs in them... So I make sure I don't do those updates with any valuables. I don't trust Jagex at all, apparently with good reason.

And no, they aren't going to rollback. Too much time has passed. Basically a bunch of people were screwed and will quit, but Jagex doesn't care. Those people will be replaced by level 60s almost immediately.

td2sig.jpg

theres no way a rollback...I just started playing and been going hard hunter, should i keep skilling or is a rollback likely?

many players lost items in 6/6/06 massacre and a rollback wasn't given. so i could say its very unlikely.

theres no way a rollback...I just started playing and been going hard hunter, should i keep skilling or is a rollback likely?

many players lost items in 6/6/06 massacre and a rollback wasn't given. so i could say its very unlikely.

They didn't do a rollback after 6/6/06 because it only happened on one server, and the amount of people who lost stuff was very small compared to the number who would have lost exp/items gained. When they do a rollback, it affects the save server, so all people on all worlds are affected.

td2sig.jpg

Bugs like this make people quit, tell there friends to never even think about playing RS, and makes honest players wonder just how secure our piles of cash really are.

Your cash piles are secure if you keep them in the bank where they should be.. if players learn anything from updates, it's that there is most likely going to be a bug with it, and that bug could kill you, so only take what's necessary.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Maybe they could do the same thing they did with the PVP glitches and stuff, and search through everyone whos lost things, etc etc.

that would take a lot of time.... but i think they should do something

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.