Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I'm lol-ing at all these negative reactions. It's optional, which means YOU don't need to buy it. I personally won't be since it seems way overboard to me. But to some people who have put thousands of hours into getting the best account and items they can, it's understandable why they'd want to buy one. And it's a good system of keeping things secure, lots of top companies, companies with defense contracts, government branches, etc use them to keep their information secure. However this is the first time I've heard of this system being used in a game. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.
  2. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    It's winter in July in the southern hemisphere.
  3. To be fair, that is he basic idea behind killing zombies.
  4. I personally think he's hilarious.
  5. I probably won't "leave" Runescape for Mechscape, but I might end up spending more time on mechscape.
  6. Skull replied to RSBDavid's topic in Off-Topic
    That gives me a big starwars vibe. Tatoonie maybe?
  7. That works if you can ask more than 1 question. However the point is to ask one question and get the answer of which way to go.
  8. I really like ieatwindex's signature, nice job skully.
  9. Thanks, I do like revenge :P Thank you :D No you. hehe Under 200k to go now! 99 will probably be sometime next week \ Pfft, I could get 200k exp in a day.
  10. Skull replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    Anybody read the foundation series? I read two of them (I think the Second one and Foundation and Earth) and I was wondering what anyone else though of them. I'm probably going to "get" the rest of the series so that's likely to be the extent of my reading this summer since there's 15(?) of them. Edit: Apparently the whole "Foundation Universe" is 29 books. I've got a lot of reading ahead of me.
  11. Nice edit :lol:
  12. Hell, I can do that with people walking up the stairs. Case in point. Anybody probably could with their own family, or someone they live with. Most likely. A better example would be that they could tell you about the person without knowing them. Approximate height and weight, if they limp, etc.
  13. Tool - Stinkfist
  14. 1. Actually, they use all of their senses equally. 2. Yes. Plus, providing it's a zombie, which is something they would not attack to begin with, why would they investigate it. 3. We're talking about a zombie invasion. This is the least serious thread on OT. You mean there are no zombies? ..D: Not yet there aren't.
  15. If we were to stumble upon it with the morals we have now then I'd be against it totally. However, if I was born into a society where it was already considered acceptable, I might. I'd like to say that there's no way that I would, but in reality there's no way of knowing.
  16. I believe that the idea behind the super smell and hearing is that humans have the ability to do that to begin with but due to our dependency on sight (since it's one of the most accurate and easily interpreted of senses) we don't utilize them fully. A blind guy can hear you coming and if he knows you, figure out who you are based on the sound of your footsteps. So these heightened senses could be possible. Smelling something from a mile away is a bit ridiculous though.
  17. Is it a 4.6L V8 engine? That's a pretty good engine to start with, and honestly there's really no reason to do anything to it short of racing or for show (which I'm assuming you're doing it for). If you've got the money then there's a few things you can do like turbo or intakes to bring up the horsepower, but that can be expensive plus labor intensive if you're doing the work yourself. A lot of what you can do is dependent on your budget. I don't want to sound to knowledgeable because I'm not. I got most of what I know from the internet and the occasional car magazine over the past few years.
  18. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    thats one burden off my shoulders, first time posting RL pics on forumz EDIT [hide=][/hide] lots better uh? yay for gimp <3 Please use the power of the edit button instead of double posting ~Rainy_Day We see the face that is behind the crazy pirate_felix! Such a spontaneous picture is befitting for your caps lock posts :P Would you have expected anything else :twss: ? Honestly, no.
  19. 8/10 since pc makes me want to bash my head against a wall.
  20. Hit 10m cash for the first time ever, yay!
  21. Edit, never mind. I'll find a terrible song to go here.
  22. I don't see a big reason to change it back, we'd be used in the next few days, but I do like the old font better.
  23. This is ridiculous...
  24. I've only heard of a few of them, so I'll give some of them a listen when I get the chance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.