two young boys beaten up. really appalling

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we supposed to discuss here?

our opinions on the situtation, what should be done to the boys. What you would do if you were locked in a room with them and you had a large mallet.

You see, just because someone committed a crime, doesn't mean they deserve to get beaten, I mean it's not right that they did that, but I'm sure they feel god awful about it now, and this isn't anything new, I can think of at least 3 other cases almost just like this one that have happened in the past ten years.

Even if they do fell god awfull they should both tied up and have salt rubbed in there eyes. then they should be beaten up using mLlet type weapons. They should have rubber bullets fired at non essential organs at point blank range and then 10 years of solitary confinement to thin about what they've done.

meatlover.png

I have a feeling those two kids could kick your [wagon], and that's if I blindfolded them and tied two hands behind their backs.

Anyways, why should we care? There are 13 year olds that do it, too. And 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, etc. -year olds that beat kids up all the time. I don't understand the big deal. The kids lived. This isn't gonna cause an uproar where people - do what, exactly? Cut off the fists of everyone until they're judged nice enough to have them?

Even if they do fell god awfull they should both tied up and have salt rubbed in there eyes. then they should be beaten up using mLlet type weapons. They should have rubber bullets fired at non essential organs at point blank range and then 10 years of solitary confinement to thin about what they've done.

What the [bleep], are you eight?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You arent a very nice person, are you?

I think its bad, But good lord.. They are gonna be in alot of trouble, and I understand that wont change what happened to the other kids, but still.. Damn

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

No that's not right, that's [bleep]ing uncivilised, and that's torture, just because somebody was god awful and tortured somebody else, doesn't mean they deserve to be tortured, it's probably torture enough having to go through with this whole court case, and if you think about it, being in jail must be god awful, not having any freedom, not being able to do what you want, they treat you like you aren't an actual person. If you're going to believe in the whole an eye for an eye mentality then go back in times and live with the romans. It's not acceptable to torture anyone except in the most extreme cases, and nobody should go through with torture because they tortured someone else, they were [bleep]ing ten and eleven years old, they probably didn't understand how bad and how wrong what they were doing was.

and what the kids didn't wasn't all that bad, worse [cabbage] happens all the time.

they were [bleep] ten and eleven years old, they probably didn't understand how bad and how wrong what they were doing was.

I'm sure you knew that brutally beating someone was wrong four years ago.

just because somebody was god awful and tortured somebody else, doesn't mean they deserve to be tortured

Just out of curiosity, why do you care about the well-being of torturers?

and what the kids didn't wasn't all that bad, worse [cabbage] happens all the time.

If I were one of the two boys who were beaten up and you told me this, I would whoop your [wagon] so badly.

Don't say things like this if you've never experienced them before.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

If I were one of the two boys who were beaten up and you told me this, I would whoop your [wagon] so badly.

Don't say things like this if you've never experienced them before.

I meant in comparison to other things, poor choice of words, sorry.

they were [bleep] ten and eleven years old, they probably didn't understand how bad and how wrong what they were doing was.

I'm sure you knew that brutally beating someone was wrong four years ago.

I knew that, but from what I understood from the article they were coming from foster homes, and probably came from a bad family, and may not have ever fully understood why it was so wrong, but I don't think they realized the full extent of their actions.

just because somebody was god awful and tortured somebody else, doesn't mean they deserve to be tortured

I don't so much care, as I don't think it's right to torture someone just because they did the same to someone else, I don't believe in the an eye for an eye mentality on punishment.

I don't believe in the an eye for an eye mentality on punishment.

Do you think they would have done it if they knew someone was going to do it back to them?

Maybe no, but we don't have to descend to their level. We're supposed to be civilized people, not animals, which means we shouldn't do things like that no matter what the provocation.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

I feel no sympathy for those kids who committed this crime, but here's a thought: What is there to discuss? This [cabbage] happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. Most of it doesn't get to the news. Granted, they should be punished, but not in the barbaric manner a lot of you are suggesting. A good bit of physical punishment such as working them into the ground or something, for a long time.

That being said, we're civilized, and I feel no sympathy for brutes.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I don't believe in the an eye for an eye mentality on punishment.

Do you think they would have done it if they knew someone was going to do it back to them?

It would have made no difference. Think about how the murder rate is just as high in states with the death penalty.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Ever heard the saying: Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right?

OT: Jeez, Sounds more like they just wanted to see them in undescribable (sp?) pain rather then dead. Looks like England now has two Serial Killers in the making. :|

Popoto.~<3

I have a feeling those two kids could kick your [wagon], and that's if I blindfolded them and tied two hands behind their backs.

And they would also have their own hands tied.

I love how Hex is claiming "an eye for an eye", while he's actually suggesting "an eye for an eye, a leg, and a spleen".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Sounds more to me like TWO KIDS BEAT UP TWO OTHER KIDS. It happens on the playground every day, these kids just fought dirty and took money. Now, other things point at the fact that these kids aren't your average scrappy lads, and probably won't end up great, but come on.

Judging by the article, no you wouldn't.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Personally i don't see the discussion value in all these shock threads on news events. Crap like this happens all the time. It's a miserable world we live in, and I don't think we'll see any more other responses in this thread besides "wow thats horrible" and people describing what they'd do to punish them.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Honestly these threads are really just people posting how they don't see the point of the thread and it happens all the time now. So equally pointless in either regard.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The brothers also pleaded guilty to robbing one of the boys of a mobile phone and the other of cash. They also admitted two counts of intentionally causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

The pair, who were well-known to social services and were in foster care at the time of the incident, also admitted a charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm in connection with an attack on another 11-year-old boy a week earlier.

This shows that the attackers are just disgusting excuses for human beings. It's not a matter of "Aw, they don't know any better." They knew exactly what they were doing.

As for what should be done with them, what can we do? There's no way in hell they're going to be executed obviously. I'm not sure, but I don't think UK has the death penalty anymore. (and I wouldn't be surprised if the death penalty is gone from the US completely in the next 20 years, probably for the best) They they probably shouldn't be killed, but in prison they'd be resource vampires, and they certainly shouldn't interact with the general public anymore.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.