Ball Over the Fence - How Would YOU Get it Back?

Dizzle229

Original Post

[hide=]Well, we've all had this story happen to us. Someone knocks a ball into the next door neighbors yard, and contemplate ways to get it back. But this situation is slightly different.

So basically, ball is in neighbors yard. Trouble is, he's a grouchy old bastard. We've asked repeatedly, and he will not give the ball back. So the simple answer is to go over there and take it. But how?

Problems:

-He's retired, so he's always home. It will be hard do know if he'll see us back there, but he seems to spend most of his time looking outside.

-He hasn't moved the ball yet, but if he takes it inside it becomes a whole other problem. I want to get it back before he gets around to it.

-The worst part. This guy WILL call the police if he sees us, and here they will be able to fine me for trespassing. Getting caught is not an option.

So now unto the main point of the thread, how to get it back? Here is a pic.

Yellow - The ball.

Green - A gate. It has no lock, so getting in won't be an issue.

Blue Area - My yard. It is a safe zone, we can do whatever there.

Red Area - His yard......duh.

Striped Area - His yard hidden by the fence.

therestheball.png

It's not a great pic, but it's the best I could get. I think he'd be more than a little creeped out if he saw it :?

Anyway, as you can see, it's pretty far in there so it will be at least a 25 second run from the gate and back. Plenty of time for him to hear us, or more likely see us.

Point - How and when to get it? I want your answers.

And one last thing. Because he refused to give the ball back in the first place, I'm in the mood for a little punishment. What should I do for that?

(P.S. - Note that I'll do whatever I have to to get the ball, but as for revenge I don't want to do anything overboard. I'm not going to burn his house down over this.)[/hide]

But now that I know what to do, I have a new idea for this thread. Come up with your own solutions to the problem! I want to see what OT can unleash!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Get someone to distract him at the front door.

Getting someone to his front door is as much of a problem as the back. Except in the back theres only one way out.

Stay off mah propertay!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Alright sweet, I'll get a couple of guys and some flashlights.

Although that is the best solution, I still would like to hear everyones ideas.

And what about revenge?

Believe me, he's old but he's a freaking owl. He sees and knows everything. Kinda creepy.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Honestly, just run as fast as you can. Try to go for the distraction in front plan as well. If there's really a problem with that plan, night time should work. Wear a dark color and army crawl if you're really worried about it.

Edit: light is your enemy, if you're doing it at night, just make sure you know where in the yard the ball is first then just try your best to get to it without being able to see.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just go get it. If he calls the police, just say you asked him to get the ball but he didn't, therefore you had no other choice to go in and get it. Or just buy a new one if its going to cause too much hassle.

Have you ever watched Sandlot? If not, do so, and take notes. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just running over and taking it is no fun, and it doesn't get back at him. If I'm going to get everything done, it's going to take at least a minute.

I want to have myself and two people crawl into his yard, while one person watches from the window and tells us on a walkie-talkie where to go. Then we'll do whatever we do to get back at him. Organizing this will take until tomorrow night.

In this area it doesn't matter the reason, if we go there and he calls the police, it's trespassing.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Just running over and taking it is no fun, and it doesn't get back at him. If I'm going to get everything done, it's going to take at least a minute.

I want to have myself and two people crawl into his yard, while one person watches from the window and tells us on a walkie-talkie where to go. Then we'll do whatever we do to get back at him. Organizing this will take until tomorrow night.

In this area it doesn't matter the reason, if we go there and he calls the police, it's trespassing.

Wait till hes sleeping.

It shouldn't be that hard.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

try compensating. do him a favor and maybe he'll be persuaded to give you back the ball.

or waiting until the oaf falls asleep and taking the ball without notice is another idea. :D

try compensating. do him a favor and maybe he'll be persuaded to give you back the ball.

or waiting until the oaf falls asleep and taking the ball without notice is another idea. :D

No way, thats no fun at all. I want him wide awake, so I can take it right out from under his nose.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Jump the fence and take it.

Easy, and you can just explain you were getting the ball back.

this. seriously why have you made an issue out of this at all?

iteme3721.jpg

He's probably only left the ball there so that he'd know if you'd taken it. If he's as grouchy as you say he is, he'd probably come right over and make trouble once he sees that it's gone. That's one thing to think about.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

No way, thats no fun at all. I want him wide awake, so I can take it right out from under his nose.

:wall:

You are just making this hard for yourself.

Its not really about the ball is it?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

This isn't the old man's fault. It is your fault for the ball going on his property. Revenge on him is idiocy because he did nothing wrong.

He probably didn't even care that ball went onto his grass. What he cares about is the fact that you are irresponsible enough to let the ball go on his property. This time it went on the grass, but next time it could easily go through a window or break something else back there.

Seriously, [bleep] you for thinking any of this is his fault. Also, he has to mow the grass sometime anyhow and the ball will be moved then.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

:wall:

You are just making this hard for yourself.

Its not really about the ball is it?

At first it was, but why not have some fun with it in the process?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

(P.S. - Note that I'll do whatever I have to to get the ball, but as for revenge I don't want to do anything overboard. I'm not going to burn his house down over this.)

Spoilsport. He'd never expect a girl to that, either.

But really, just get it during the night. Then when he wakes up, he'll see it gone. And he'll be angry, because there is nothing he can do about it. I think that's decent revenge itself.

But if you really want to [bleep] with him, attach a car battery to his doorknob.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

i hope he shoots you for trespassing

And why is that? For making the best out of a bad situation? Honestly I read your posts and know that you're either joking or stupid, most likely the first or both.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

i hope he shoots you for trespassing

For retrieveing a ball that's rightfully hers? And that is being held hostage?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif