Clan Chronicle issue #8 - SE, Div, 26k, Rscript, clan core++

Laikrob

And then there was June... We give to you a double clan interview as a summer surprise!

One for the killers: Shadow Elves. The history of a solid warring clan that is about to celebrate their 5th anniversary.

One for the skillers: Divination. The winners of the Jagex Skilling Cup, and one of the best skilling clans in RS. They do PvP too, though...

PvP & Bounty Hunter got an update this week. Read all about it, the difference between tricking and pking, and what the pkers have to say about it. Who are the most important members in a clan?One of our articles is about this, and its conclusion might surprise you. You might disagree, too. (Feel free to post in this topic no matter what.) FT closed early this month. The article author has opinions on why, and the clan leader has given his statement. RuneScript is the most popular RuneScape related IRC bot. It's easy to see why; it's so damn useful. If you're not too familiar with it, we have a quick guide with some of the commands.

Please post your thoughts, opinions or feedback to any of the articles in the Clan Chronicle in this topic.

You can find the new issue here.

Do you have an idea for an article yourself? Write it down and PM it to Laikrob, and you have the chance to be a guest article writer, or maybe even a Clan Chronicle Author.

Special thanks this month goes to the guest authors, y_guy_4_life, Kota21 and Ghostlord101.

Thanks again to Crew member Cowman_133, who does the coding.

On behalf of The Clan Chronicle,

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Nice topic we are doing great the last couple of years I hope will be life for alot longer than 100 years <3:

I can say about my clan we have a community like no other clans, if you got any questions about se feel free to pm on irc #seclan.

May 2009 Eotm

shadowelves3.png

Might I suggest doing a piece on pure clans? Probably a completely unknown subject to 90% of Tip.It.

/me points to:

Do you have an idea for an article yourself? Write it down and PM it to Laikrob, and you have the chance to be a guest article writer.

:pray:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

We were short on writers this months because of exams, so they were left out. Doing the best with what we have, thankfully the guest writers did a great job. :thumbsup:

You guys do a tremendous job. If you ever need help I would be glad to pitch in, although tennis keeps me busy throughout summer ;)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

You guys do a tremendous job. If you ever need help I would be glad to pitch in, although tennis keeps me busy throughout summer ;)

I'm sure Laikrob would be glad to hear your ideas.

Read the whole thing, was a nice issue. Pity there might not be issues over the summer though :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti