Everything posted by Skull
- pixel art
-
Worst Song Covers EVER!
Proof that I have the same thoughts as you since I was about to post that. Chris Cornell :|
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
Update and intentional double post ftw. Need to do the helm and spear, didn't do those yet since I'm not positive what they should look like but I'll figure it out. And the whole background, which I should have done first in retrospect. I'll make a couple layers and throw them together in gimp/GG I think.
-
Requesting Semi-Complicated Pixel Sig *sigh*
I'm still seeing "Deathman" as well.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Damian Marley - Welcome to Jamrock
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Aesop Rock - Daylight
-
No Hugging, No touching? WTF?!
As of 2000, my town was 96.76% white. Yay for diversity? Because it had something to do with the above conversation.
-
What Makes a Swear, a Swear?
And once again OT proves to me it's populated by asshats. You managed to bring religion into a post that had nothing to do with it. Same can be found in just about every thread. It was a ligament statement. The word profanity comes from profane, which means basically not of the church, leading to the deduction that it has something to do with the church. So don't give me that [cabbage] about being an [wagon] when you don't bother looking into the subject. Thanks.
-
What Makes a Swear, a Swear?
Basically someone important back in the day got butt hurt over something someone said and started ban hammering anyone who said it. Probably someone from the church.
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
But yeah, I'm not going to be taking any more signature requests for now. I have finals coming up soon too, so I'm probably not going to do much pixeling for a little while. So sorry about that.
-
Do YOU Pirate Music?
Wrote a speech on piracy, I have to actually give the speech sometime next week. I'm not sure if it's any good though, I wrote it in the middle of the night and haven't looked at it since, so who knows.
-
Stuff you could NEVER get into
Playing baseball. Boring as [cabbage] and I was terrible too.
-
National Technology Student Assosiation Convention [USA]
Never heard of it. What do you compete in?
- Living
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
Hey! Ok, he's probably right :lol:
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
yeah its looking fine. for the helm all you need to do is add wings sticking out the back. its not really in need of a reference. and can he only be holding up one arm with the spear, and the other at his side? and if its not too much trouble, can you make it so his head is kinda bowed down? Yup. I can change the arm thing really easily, that was just a misunderstanding on my part. Everything else should be easy too.
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
Here's the work I've done so far on this walka. Nothing's final and the body is obviously just a rough sketch for now. Any chance you can get me a picture with the helmet at like a side angle or something, I'm not sure what it looks like exactly and the item index picture isn't all that helpful. Hope it's ok looking.
-
Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<
Just to make it clear, I'm not closed ;) First signature I picked to do was Walka's, which is in progress but I don't have it on my laptop and the computer it's on is a P.O.S. and won't let me upload the file for some reason, so I'll get that on my laptop in a little while. In the meantime I'm going to finish up with felix's avatar, do jaydee's and then jimmy's. Then Jw's. But that's defiantly not happening tonight since I have to write a speech for tomorrow. Then more stuff over the weekend, then I'm going to probably do more for a few days, then I have finals, then it's summer and I should be able to do more. Long post is long. Yell at me if you requested an avatar and I haven't done it and your name isn't one of the above. Oh, and just to make sure you guys know, I'm not going to do every signature requested, just some. So whatever.
-
Please Close
My shop's closed? That's news to me. :lol:
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
Sorry for my fail. Grats on the level, good luck on getting 1 more.
- Today...
-
Moderator Applications - Now Closed
I swore I wasn't going to fill out another application, but I'm sure I'll end up filling it out eventually.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Cake - The Distance
-
Toy Story 3!
I might have to watch it :lol:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Killing Tree - Pillow Talk