Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. It's doogle leaves from when they were available in F2P. :lol: Don't lie, it's pot isn't it? :lol:
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, you aren't painting with menstrual uhh... fluids? so it isn't that insane. Besides you did what you were asked to do. I wouldn't do the counseling thing if you don't want to. All the same, I'd like to see the photo as well. Today I had an extremely easy day at school, then went over a friends and played lots of halo, got destroyed, had competitions to see who could get booted from the game first for team killing, and then went home and had dinner.
  3. Ah, Gulags... makes me miss my Russian history class. That and purges. Wasn't Stalin just great?
  4. Skull replied to Neos_Matrix's topic in Off-Topic
    Buy a lot of pot and then give it away. You'll have friends in no time. Just kidding.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You get out soon at least, I still have over a month.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol. uim asslways weion iftif. rosdfkl imas alwasyhs onm tif**Y Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol. ] ] ewather baottls of vodkas. I always laugh after seeing someone on TIF typing drunk, though in this case I'm not sure if Death is really drunk or not. Either he's totally hammered or pretending to be drunk for lols, cause that is some atrocious typing. Anyways, yesterday was my last day of track, so I celebrated my freedom today by... going to the dentist :wall: :lol: Good news is that I'm not sick anymore and I might not have to get my wisdom teeth out. I was supposed to have them removed last summer, but since I have a jaw problem (It pops loudly on both sides when I open my mouth too wide or if I randomly feel like doing it, I think the term they used was "Subluxation") they decided not to do it. From the new x-rays it looks like I might not need it.
  7. The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
  8. Me too, cool.
  9. I think it was the behind the church part.
  10. Kinda like this: but imagine him with a :] smiley on his face, but have his mouth curved and basically doing a semi-circle. also have him slightly rotated like this one: heres some more examples: http://marc-phx.deviantart.com/art/Tard ... k-90284493 like them, but 100x100 :thumbup: I don't want to sound impatient or anything, but have you considered/started this? I tried it, but it looked pretty bad and I really didn't know what to do after that.
  11. I don't, but it shouldn't take long to do.
  12. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Off-Topic
    Fried of course.
  13. I have to see this :shock:
  14. I'm going to have nightmares.
  15. Yeah, I'm pretty fond of living.
  16. I can't say I've had any "run-ins".
  17. Skull replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    If you're a senior where I live and you get an A in the class before finals, you don't have to take them. I wish they would do that for everyone, it would give me more incentive to get an A.
  18. When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist. Then they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat. Then they came for the trade unionists, I did not protest; I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, I did not speak out; I was not a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out for me.
  19. MapleStory? ...Are you serious?... Just ask the teachers that you've realized your falling behind and really want to get ahead. You're in middle school, it might work. But honestly, MapleStory?... You (and I :oops: ) play Runescape, Maplestory can't be that bad. Granted I've never played it but...
  20. It was Em's idea, and XXL. Em is a huge comic book fan. He wanted to do iron man, but they wouldn't let him. So to answer the second part of your question, a lot of stuff.
  21. Skull replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    You'll be working in the sun, sir? ;) I forgot how many to-be freshmen there are on here. I should start painting my paddle. I'm a to-be freshmen :D I wouldn't put a ' :D ' in that post. Lent's got his paddle waiting. Ah, are we going kayaking then? : =D> Freshman year was great, junior year's gonna be a [bleep]. I'm only taking one slacker class, it's gonna suck.
  22. Rise Against - To Them These Streets Belong
  23. They should get a chance to turn in late work, but if they get caught plagiarizing/cheating they should get a 0 and a detention. That'll teach them not to cheat if they can't do it right in the future :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.