Summer...

Embrace

AH, the sweet nearing end of the school year...:)

I can almost taste it...I know I have about 18 days left of school(Get out June 2.)

And when I get out, I plan on hanging around at the pool, maybe go to the beach with friends. And enjoy my trip into king of the hill in 8th grade...:)

So I just wanted to know what are ya'lls summer plans, and your favorite things to do over the summer?

Personally, I like campfires late at night under the stars with a lot of girls(Wow, sounded majorly homo...)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents are dragging me to Hawaii. I don't really want to go, but they refuse to let me stay home by myself, even though I'm 17. Other than that, I plan on working a lot and making 1-2 grand this summer.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Summer just ended for us :P

But in the summer holidays I basically just lie on my trampoline all day or do boring stuff.

Sometimes I get to go overseas though :thumbsup:

My friends lay with a guy under the stars for about 10 hours and they said it was an epic night, it doesn't sound homo to me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'll be entering my first year of high school. I think I'll be hanging out with my friend at a nearby park a lot, maybe hang out at the nearby library. Oh yeah, last year a small water park was built within walking distance of my house. It's owned by the city so admission is cheap. Maybe do some creative writing. I also signed up for a skills course for computer programming (I'll be an absolute beginner). Oh and I'll be playing guitar quite a bit every day. Maybe learn to play the keyboard lying around our house? Just remembered, I may take a trip to New York to see relatives.

Can't wait :D

Don't you get bored of playing guitar all day?

I get bored after about 2 or 3 hours of playing all at once.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Don't you get bored of playing guitar all day?

I get bored after about 2 or 3 hours of playing all at once.

I play along with music often. Makes things more fun, albeit a tad less productive.

My last day of classes is Monday, May 18 and I graduate (from high school) on the 22nd :)

I'm going an an Alaskan Cruise in June and then I'm hoping that I will be able to go to Australia for a few weeks to visit my boyfriend. After that, I'll probably work or volunteer somewhere. I hope to do a lot of art-related stuff this summer and start painting again. I've been doing so much digital work that I haven't been doing any traditional. I have four months off school this year - awesome 8-)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My parents are dragging me to Hawaii. I don't really want to go, but they refuse to let me stay home by myself, even though I'm 17. Other than that, I plan on working a lot and making 1-2 grand this summer.

How could you not want to go to Hawaii? They've got fire dancers. And volcanoes.

I get out of school I think around June 10th-20th, not sure when exactly. I'm going to try and find a job. I'm also planning on building a flamethrower, but that can't happen without a job (need to buy resources and whatnot). Also finish learning Russian with Rosetta Stone and maybe Python, I've had this site bookmarked for months now. And my grandmoth is going to be staying with me for 6 weeks. And she's my mom's mom, the origin point of all the crazy in the family, and not the fun, murderous-psychotic-schizophrenia crazy. Eccentric crazy. So it'll at least be interesting to some degree. I also know at some point I have to do some ROTC stuff, but that's not until August right before school.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Rugby Mondays and Saturdays, 3 on 3 hockey Sundays, and then I'm pretty much just hoping to work and get in shape for the rest of the summer. Except once August 1st rolls around, then my priorites shift.

Really, my only problem is that the weekend is generally when I'd go up to my cottage, but that's taken up by sports...

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Ahhh. Get out May 28th. The next day, driving to Dallas. The day after that, cousin's wedding. Day after, flying to Tucson, and I'll be going up the West Coast until early July (after the 4th, at least). After that, plan on working and doing nothing, dreading and gleefully anticipating sophomore year. This summer, I intend to change a lot. People will notice ;)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

This summer, I intend to change a lot. People will notice ;)

Same here. I'm planning to undergo a complete reformation of myself this summer. When my junior year comes round, I'll be a talkin', going places, seeing people, doing things. Much different than I've been this past year.

Not exactly sure how I'll do it though. Have no plans for the summer, other than working, but I'll find a way. I also plan on eating monkey bread.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Usually to start change you need change, summer isn't always the best place to start because when school comes back around you'll go back to your normal routine. Best place to provoke change is getting some new friends. I started my summer about a week ago. I'm leaving for Europe on Thursday, the 21st of may. I'm going to Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and Athens in that order. I'm traveling with my twin brother for most of the trip. In Amsterdam we're meeting up with some friends from ASU so that should be crazy. Me and my brother are going to split up from there. He's going to London, and I'm doing the whole Rome thing. Should be fun kinda nervous being alone in a country where I can't speak the language. We're going to meet back up in Paris for a few days then fly to Athens where we're going to spend the most time. We're flying back to PHX on like the eighth of june where after a few days of resting we're eventually drive back home to Washington. No big plans for when I get back home but I should be going fishing, helping my Dad with a few projects around the house, hang out with friends. About a month before school starts back up in August, we're driving back down and moving out of our apartment and into a house so that should be pretty interesting in like 110+ heat.

tFtfA.jpg

Usually to start change you need change, summer isn't always the best place to start because when school comes back around you'll go back to your normal routine. Best place to provoke change is getting some new friends. I started my summer about a week ago. I'm leaving for Europe on Thursday, the 21st of may. I'm going to Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and Athens in that order. I'm traveling with my twin brother for most of the trip. In Amsterdam we're meeting up with some friends from ASU so that should be crazy. Me and my brother are going to split up from there. He's going to London, and I'm doing the whole Rome thing. Should be fun kinda nervous being alone in a country where I can't speak the language. We're going to meet back up in Paris for a few days then fly to Athens where we're going to spend the most time. We're flying back to PHX on like the eighth of june where after a few days of resting we're eventually drive back home to Washington. No big plans for when I get back home but I should be going fishing, helping my Dad with a few projects around the house, hang out with friends. About a month before school starts back up in August, we're driving back down and moving out of our apartment and into a house so that should be pretty interesting in like 110+ heat.

AWESOME. Alone in Rome? Holy [cabbage] that would be so much fun.

Summer doesn't start for another 2 months for me. Finish on the 10th July I think. But it's going to start with a bang cause my friend from Ireland will be over the first week, then after that I'll probably just go into Manchester/do something once or twice a week then spend the rest of my time either on the trampoline or here. I think we're going on holiday to Pontins though, we didn't go last year so I'm missing it :( Swings & Arcade = <3

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

We're on study leave so with the exception of two exams, it feels like it has already started.

I plan on working out a bit, losing some weight and toning my body, and just generally lazing around and going to visit some relatives. I think my mom is planning for us to go to India in August because my brother is going to Uni and we won't be able to go again.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Sigh enjoy your break fellas....I'll be busy doing my VCE midyear exams in June during the wonderful Melbourne winter ;)

Summer looks so far away....just another 6 months and 2 weeks then hellloooo summer!

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

My last day was Friday. This summer I'm gonna be doing stuff like relaxing, finding a decent job, getting a license, record some music, and play video games.

Some guy posted saying they got out May 18th.... :x

Lucky!

We come back in August. Plus, we have manly summers and winters. You and your Yankee weather, wouldn't understand now would you.