Summer...

Embrace

Well, I have a decent body, but I'm pale as a mother...Hopefully I can work on that this summer, I'm not going to say I'm tanning, as that is uhm...well, homo...Lol

You'll be working in the sun, sir? ;)

I forgot how many to-be freshmen there are on here. I should start painting my paddle.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have a decent body, but I'm pale as a mother...Hopefully I can work on that this summer, I'm not going to say I'm tanning, as that is uhm...well, homo...Lol

I forgot how many to-be freshmen there are on here. I should start painting my paddle.

I'm a to-be freshmen :D

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I wouldn't put a ' :D ' in that post. Lent's got his paddle waiting.

Lol u talk about girls and say homo ALOT. Haha.

Anyways my summers gonna suck. Summer school + Football + Work. SOOOO Homo. -.-

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

Ah, are we going kayaking then? ::'

Ah, are we going kayaking then? ::'
=D>

Freshman year was great, junior year's gonna be a [bleep]. I'm only taking one slacker class, it's gonna suck.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Is that a problem? :ohnoes:

Nah, I dunno, I guess its just the way I am... :thumbsup:

And yeah, I'm working with my brother on his lawn mowing service, so, mad dough+mad tan+no shirt=Well...Sunburn...Damn

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Naw, but really, I hope ya'll enjoy high school here right quick.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Naw, but really, I hope ya'll enjoy high school here right quick.

Woo! Our turn to beat the fishies!

Remember to drill holes in the paddle to reduce air resistance.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't get out until June 28th :|

I'm going to summer camp for 7 weeks, and then when I get home I'm just going to chill. Prepare for 10th grade :)

Does New England get out late or what...? June 23rd for me.

The fact that I know what summer camp you're talking about is kind of creepy.

Anyway.

The first two weeks after I get out will probably be taken up by missions/service projects with my church.

Then I have absolutely no idea what I'll do.

My sister is going to be a freshman in college next year, so we're staying around the whole summer.

I'll have a lot of free time, so I'll probably run/swim more often.

I tried learning Python last year, but failed, so maybe I'll try again this year. Or maybe move on to another language.

Maybe I'll just spend my days gaming.

Oh, and my birthday is in late August. It's always nice, though it means school's about to start up. At least I won't be the little immature freshman this time. :thumbup:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Oh, and my birthday is in late August. It's always nice, though it means school's about to start up.:thumbup:

Same here, mine is on August 14, school usually starts about a week later. At least last summer I had the Olympics to look forward to.... this summer I got nothing happening :?

Is that a problem? :ohnoes:

Nah, I dunno, I guess its just the way I am... :thumbsup:

And yeah, I'm working with my brother on his lawn mowing service, so, mad dough+mad tan+no shirt=Well...Sunburn...Damn

Naw aint a problem I feel you on that haha :lol:

Same for me just no sunburn. MAd tan :D

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

no summer break for me til the 22nd :( . Also, this is the first year I have finals (7th grade). Fun, fun fun :x

Get used to them, they aren't going anywhere soon.

We almost didn't have finals this year due to budgeting issues. It was so close.

On the mention of tan, I already have a wicked farmer's tan from rugby :lol:

Hopefully I'll be able to even it out by the end of summer, but I will never lie down just to tan.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

no summer break for me til the 22nd :( . Also, this is the first year I have finals (7th grade). Fun, fun fun :x

Get used to them, they aren't going anywhere soon.

Sophomores and juniors here don't have them if they pass the state test. Actually, juniors probably have a couple. But I know sophomores are exempt if they pass.

On the mention of tan, I already have a wicked farmer's tan from rugby :lol:

Hopefully I'll be able to even it out by the end of summer, but I will never lie down just to tan.

Oh you don't even know. I work with my shirt off, and I STILL look like a fish's tummy on my tummy. And I'm darker than a lot of my mexican friends on my arms. It's ridiculous. I once gave my skin a talking-to about it.

I don't have fun summer until july starts.

classes end the 5th of june, then the week after is exams, the week after that I have an outdoor ed canoe trip, then about 4 days free, then I have to go to the bahamas for 8 days.

Lol...You wanna talk about farmers tan, its like, my arms are that of a Mexicans, then I turn into freaking Casper The Ghost when I take my shirt off...Lol

My birthday is July 23, so like right in the middle of summer, so maybe I get that Itouch I been glancing at... ::'

Yes, then you can read and post on tif like I do

Anyways I'll being going to the lake. Sleeping till 1 and swimming all day woohoo.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

If you're a senior where I live and you get an A in the class before finals, you don't have to take them. I wish they would do that for everyone, it would give me more incentive to get an A.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If you're a senior where I live and you get an A in the class before finals, you don't have to take them. I wish they would do that for everyone, it would give me more incentive to get an A.

Seniors at my school don't take finals. They would've already graduated. :D

I get out on June 10th, return on August 10th. School's starting earlier next year (usually starts late August, like the 28th) so we can finish the first semester before Christmas Break, instead of afterwards.

But in that short time I'm gonna improve on my machinima skills, hang out with friends, and do basically nothing. I might go on a trip with my dad (since he's a trucker) but not too sure if I want to go. All the fast food you can eat is tempting though. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Forgot to mention, hopefully getting a 99 this summer...Wow, I sound like a major homo don't I....?

Yes. :P

I can't wait to go swimming. :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!