Summer...

Embrace

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy posted saying they got out May 18th.... :x

Lucky!

We come back in August. Plus, we have manly summers and winters. You and your Yankee weather, wouldn't understand now would you.

That's hilarious :lol: When I was at my grandparents' house in texas over spring break my grandpa called me a yankee :P

wl7w9j.png

I'm finished school now but I have to do 2 weeks work experience to pass the year.

Summer, was going to be good, now it looks terrible. A while back I was in a fight, so now I have to put my summer wages towards the guys medical bill, sell my Christmas present which was a ticket for Ireland's biggest music festival and put it towards his medical bill, and to top it off I'm quite likely getting a criminal record, the DCP is still deciding in whether to caution me or press charges.

Other than that, it's going to be 3 months of working, drinking and hanging out with friends. It wont be anything exceptional, but there'll be some good nights and it's better than school.

Irish summer weather = extremely unpredictable and irritating, one moment it can be 20 degrees and then suddenly it's poring rain.

This summer will be pretty awesome. And my plans?

Maybe get a GF, maybe write another book... But what is for sure is that me and my friends will go camping at some river, or beach... That'll be something ;)

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

After the exams there's the prom to get over and done with, the day after that i'm going to Italy for 10 days with my family and my friend. After that i'll probably spend the majority of my time on RS and go out with friends sometimes since I hate the summer, it's way to hot even in one of the coldest and wettest countries...

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Well i plan on quitting my job a month and a half before i start uni so thats when my summer will start properly, cant wait. We've got a big party we call the party in the park in my town in june which im looking forward too, its just a really big park, they set up a stage, food vendors etc, we have local bands playing and me and my mates end up getting drunk playing football. Its a proper festival atmosphere even if it is only a small town thing.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I really don't know what I'm doing over the summer. Track season ended for me yesterday. This is the first time since August where I'm not participating in any sport. I know I'm going to run and play a ton of basketball....... but that still leaves me with a lot of free time. I feel lost, maybe I should make some goals for the summer.... idk. :?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Yeah, I don't get out till June 24th. Then School starts again August 26 or something. I hate my school system.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Last summer was the best summer i've ever had, and probably will ever have. I graduated high school, got a $25,000 settlement from a car accident, and then my grandmom gave me her shore house in Wildwood NJ for the entire summer. Amazing. :thumbup:

But this summer, I plan on living it up as much as possible before I go to boot camp for the Marines in October. So basically just working full time like I do now, and saving up money and a little too much partying before I get serious. :thumbup:

I get out on the 20th. Summer's gonna be long.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Will be trying to get into better shape during the summer, the little bit of heat we get motivates me to work harder. This will also be my first summer working full time, so there won't be much time for vacationing. Since I've earned up a nice amount of money, I'll also be looking to purchase my first car.

If I can make the arrangements, I may even try rock-climbing and skydiving. Might be time to tackle my fear of heights. :lol:

Looking back it seems like every other summer has been a waste up until this point... Time to make the most of it. :)

Once the 27th is over with, I'm free until September when I start at college.

Then again, the 27th is no big deal. Its only my Geography exam, and hell, if I were to fail it, I could easily appeal probably, I mean, with the success I've had so far with very little study (infact, I only studied something I ended up not needing), then I don't need to worry.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Work. Work. Yep, you guessed it... I'll be working all summer most likely. I get the coldest days off. December to January, about 5 weeks of it. Such is the beauty of the ice cream business.

You should've been here. It didn't start heating up till about may 5th.

Work. Work. Yep, you guessed it... I'll be working all summer most likely. I get the coldest days off. December to January, about 5 weeks of it. Such is the beauty of the ice cream business.

You should've been here. It didn't start heating up till about may 5th.

Same here this year, but generally speaking, December to January have been coldest overall.

Usually to start change you need change, summer isn't always the best place to start because when school comes back around you'll go back to your normal routine. Best place to provoke change is getting some new friends. I started my summer about a week ago. I'm leaving for Europe on Thursday, the 21st of may. I'm going to Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and Athens in that order. I'm traveling with my twin brother for most of the trip. In Amsterdam we're meeting up with some friends from ASU so that should be crazy. Me and my brother are going to split up from there. He's going to London, and I'm doing the whole Rome thing. Should be fun kinda nervous being alone in a country where I can't speak the language. We're going to meet back up in Paris for a few days then fly to Athens where we're going to spend the most time. We're flying back to PHX on like the eighth of june where after a few days of resting we're eventually drive back home to Washington. No big plans for when I get back home but I should be going fishing, helping my Dad with a few projects around the house, hang out with friends. About a month before school starts back up in August, we're driving back down and moving out of our apartment and into a house so that should be pretty interesting in like 110+ heat.

AWESOME. Alone in Rome? Holy [cabbage] that would be so much fun.

Yep, I'll be completely alone in Rome for better or worse. I'm really excited to see all the different things I learned about back in my high school world history class. It still hasn't quite hit me yet that I'll leaving Thursday morning. I blame it on Arizona's heat, the [cabbage]s deadly.

tFtfA.jpg