History : C+ (77%)

Math: F (36.54)

English: B- (82%)

PE: A+ (104.21%)

Tech: A+ (103%)

Science: F (58%)

Im scared.

._. Will i be held back?

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move to Canada. aparently no one gets held back.

And I doubt you will. Though I will say that it must be almost completely out of laziness and not out of trying your hardest and failing. 37% is absolutely pathetic. Do your work.

Also, you are lucky. You are on a 10 point grade scale, so a 60 is still passing.

Here it is 93+ A, 85-92 B, 75-84 C, 70-74 D, 69- F.

But if you do get held back you probably deserve it for that Math. If possible in your school, you may move up in everything except for math and be behind your class in it for a year until you graduate high school.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I don't know what kind of system you use, but it looks like from here you have a C average, so I don't think you'll get held back.

104% in PE. Yeah, that really helped your bacon.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

And I doubt you will. Though I will say that it must be almost completely out of laziness and not out of trying your hardest and failing. 37% is absolutely pathetic. Do your work.

Lol, I used to be smart..

My grades in science and math for the last three semesters were;

1st semester: Math = 79% Science : 81%

2nd: Math 74% Science: 73

3rd: Math 71% Science 69.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

So what's responsible for the grade dip?

Those marks aren't bad, may I ask what happened to your math this time around?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I found a game called Maplestory.

I just deleted it today.

From now on I'm going to do my work

And finish the year as strong as possible(x

Edit: Im pretty sure ill get my Science grade up to at least a 65.

Depends. My school uses a credit system, so you just wouldn't get credit and you'd have to retake the class the next year, but if you don't fail more than 3(?) classes you can still graduate with the class you came in with.

Although you are in 7th grade, so that'd be different. Since you passed all the other semesters you should be ok.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I found a game called Maplestory.

I just deleted it today.

From now on I'm going to do my work

And finish the year as strong as possible(x

Good job, although unless you are in the southern hemisphere, that math may not be salvageable. Good luck.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I forget if its next year or in the next few years but if you get 1 or more F's they wont let you in the high school. Not sure if that's exactly gonna be the rule, but it is something like that. It is their way of combating our cities high schools dropout rate (somewhere near 50% for both of them.)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

We don't know what your schools like so we can't tell you if you'll be held back.

How though......did you manage 104% and 103% scores?

If you do get held back, hate that, extremely strict school.

Do you wanna go to college?

He's in 7th grade. Not high school.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

We don't know what your schools like so we can't tell you if you'll be held back.

How though......did you manage 104% and 103% scores?

If you do get held back, hate that, extremely strict school.

104% because I play football for my school, and my teacher loves me and I get A+'s on all my Physical Fitness Testing (Not bragging ._.)

103% in tech well, because its the easiest class we've only had 1 assignment which was worth 65 points and i got extra credit cus mine was so good. (it was a music video)

Yeah, but Over 100% is a mathmatical failure concerning grades. You can not do better than the most amount of marks available.

...Huh?

Yeah, but Over 100% is a mathmatical failure concerning grades. You can not do better than the most amount of marks available.

...Huh?

Say you have a test that has 100 marks. You cannot have 104% of the 100 marks. It's mathematically impossible to have than 100% (unless talking about volume or other criteria e.g. I have 200% of 1 litre of milk etc). So you getting 104% of the marks is not possible.

I have a 102% in World Geography. I'm not complaining.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

How are you doing so badly. In seventh grade. I doubt you're getting held back, because most hold-backs are do to discipline or parental choice/ doing so badly they're ashamed to have to at the school, but still. How the hell can you do that badly?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yeah 38% in Math...seriously? Obviously you're going to school since you're getting average in your other classes so the only excuse is you're lazy and don't care. I hope they make you take 7th grade Math over.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Rofl... held back... yay for the English educational system where any [developmentally delayed] can go through :thumbsup: Compared to the American system it's so laid back... you don't have to pass anything until you get to 16 and do GCSEs, even then you can retake them at college.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].