Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    [bleep]es are worth it if you're good. If you're like me than it's not worth it. Either way, they won't cut off 10 seconds though. Today I skipped track... again. Had no way to get to practice. I need my license. Can't get to track again tomorrow.
  2. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    So far today I've been turned down for surveys because: I'm white I'm a student I'm a guy I'm in the 13-17 age range I'm American :lol: :roll:
  3. Since this is a topic about graphics, I'm going to have to say that I hate the look of almost everything in HD. :shock: All the textures look forced and terrible but that's probably just me. I always have and probably always will play on the lowest detail settings possible.
  4. Do we really need to do this every other page? :wall:
  5. Not quite. :lol: I'm f2p these days because I have no way to get membership, I have school then track practice or a meet every day, and because being f2p has bored me to the point where I've finally almost quit.
  6. Tenacious D - Beelzebub Thanks to who ever removed that post(probably Lionheart), I opened this and was like "wtf?" :lol:
  7. Skull replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    Rise Against's Hero of War. It killed me the first time I heard it.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Woke up half an hour ago, have a track meet in another half hour. I'll be there for ~6 hours. What a good way to spend a day of vacation :(
  9. The Killing Tree - Prelude to Pain I love this band. :o
  10. People just don't appreciate the pure win of scribbled stick figures these days :(
  11. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Want to tell me the name of the site by any chance? ;)
  12. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I love staying in my pyjamas for days on end. :thumbsup: A babyshower is a small celebration/party for someone who is going to give birth to a baby. One time I didn't take a shower for 2 weeks (summer holidays). That was.. interesting. Why am I sharing that with everyone? I don't know. Hrm. Damnit. I saw that you posted in this thread and thought... "Maybe this time..." We will get your picture someday 8-) Uhh, she's posted a bunch of pictures... I think... :?
  13. The Killing Tree - The Perfect Great song on a great album by a great band.
  14. Bit of a large bump there ;)
  15. Skull replied to mister_moocky's topic in Off-Topic
    Great minds think alike and/or experimental mind control drugs being tested by the government.
  16. Skull replied to mister_moocky's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll admit, the picture made me laugh a little.
  17. I think a machete would be more durable. Depends on the knife. A good folding knife is easier to carry with out risk of cutting yourself and the blade is less likely to chip, dull, or dent if you drop it. With a group there's no reason not to have machetes and knives though. Somebody among us (not naming names Skull Emblem) doesn't play COD. Shun him! :cry:
  18. I think a machete would be more durable. Depends on the knife. A good folding knife is easier to carry with out risk of cutting yourself and the blade is less likely to chip, dull, or dent if you drop it. With a group there's no reason not to have machetes and knives though.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was there for 10 or so hours a few weeks ago. :?
  20. Successful troll is successful. And @ the knife vs. Machete question... I'd say either is probably good, I just copied the list from the guide though.
  21. Someone a little ways back wanted a list of supplies I think? Here's the one from the guide. [hide=][/hide]
  22. You think hiding for 4 days while smoe infected people flop around on the streets dying from dehydration is fun?
  23. You need to get your hitpoints up, it's to low for a pker. Aka, get your range and mage up.
  24. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Drink an energy drink every hour starting at 7-8am to like 10 pm and see how long it takes for you to fall asleep and/or die of cardiac arrest.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.