Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to strmelly3's topic in Art and Media
    Go for it. Everyone here is pretty nice to beginners these days, and it's the best way to get better.
  2. You probably saved it as a .Bmp and then the uploader changed it to .Jpg, right? If so, go back and save the file as .Png and re-upload it. You should get a higher quality image by doing that. Once you have that up, I'd love to help you out with your pixeling. :D
  3. Skull replied to Kaphias's topic in Off-Topic
    I would love that. =P~
  4. Skull replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, I don't get out till June 24th. Then School starts again August 26 or something. I hate my school system.
  5. Depends. My school uses a credit system, so you just wouldn't get credit and you'd have to retake the class the next year, but if you don't fail more than 3(?) classes you can still graduate with the class you came in with. Although you are in 7th grade, so that'd be different. Since you passed all the other semesters you should be ok.
  6. Skull replied to Kaphias's topic in Off-Topic
    7:15 - 1:43 Go us :roll:
  7. Or we could, you know... shoot them?
  8. Definitely going to download it and give it a listen to.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Went to school and did some stuff and I didn't have practice because tonight's prom and we have an invitational meet tomorrow. Of course I'm not going to prom or the meet, so it was a free afternoon. I did some overdue English work and listened to music. I also decided to write some raps. :oops: I don't even think I can rap, but writing them was fun at least.
  10. Uhh, the link just leads me to google images... And I'd prefer to just do avatars if possible. Anyways, I'll get to work on some of the requests. I'm not going to do them all, so saying I'm not taking requests is a little pointless since I could just not do them :lol: So feel free to request moar.
  11. Skull replied to Maze's topic in General Discussion
    I started to throw one together and then remembered I'm not funny.
  12. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Off-Topic
    Look into Aesop Rock, some people don't like the sound of his voice or something but his lyrics are pretty much amazing.
  13. Aesop Rock - Daylight This song is [bleep]ing beautiful.
  14. Skull replied to Old's topic in Art and Media
    Awesome :thumbsup: I wish I could pixel that well or that fast.
  15. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I need to leave tif and start doing school work. So I might not be around as much. And yes, this is relevant to what I did today :lol:
  16. Assuming we're talking about the same type of zombies we have been (Max Brooks style), then all a bomb will accomplish is a 10% casualty rate for zombies if you want to be really optimistic, writhing parts of the zombies who's brains didn't get destroyed, and infected body fluids all over a 100 yard radius. I think the "blow a zombie's head off and take a step back" method is a lot better still. Less clean up, much higher chance of getting the kill.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Also got my hair cut for the first time since... about last December I think. My picture on my permit looks completely different than I do now :lol:
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Got my permit today... I've been 16 for almost 5 months now :x
  19. Yeah, I made it to 16 when I did the beep test, so they must be different in different places.
  20. Pat: I started on yours, but I really don't want to put the time into making a signature. I'll see if I can get it done, but I might not. If you want the same thing as an avatar though I could definitely do it. Jason: :) LB: Uhh, any chance I could see an example? :oops:
  21. Aesop Rock - Music for Earthworms (Album)
  22. Did an easy 3 miles today at practice. It was really slow, but I felt pretty good so I'm happy since I usually die.
  23. Not often at all, but it's really cool when I do. Makes me want to BASE jump or something.
  24. I'll get it then bring it home and fry it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.