Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Good for you? And Universal Music Group isn't rap, it's a little of everything.
  2. I don't get why she didn't just e-mail them... And if that makes you a sex offender, then there are plenty of sex offenders in my school.
  3. The Killing Tree - The Perfect :shock:
  4. Ambidextrous and good at nothing ;)
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Easy day of track today, did some pole vaulting and long jump instead of the 3 mile plus runs we've been doing, which suck because I'm anything but a distance runner. Even the throwers are better than me :lol: Tomorrow's a hell day though, so I expect to be sore for quite some time after :?
  6. Kansas - Dust In The Wind =D>
  7. [hide=] You've got the whole legal system backwards, you are innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that he should be tried as an adult. Edit - I found this article interesting http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0303-04.htm So you're saying if they can prove that he knew he was killing them, he can be tried as an adult? Yeah, that whole shotgun to the back of the head seems like proof. Edit - They could surely prove he knew he was killing the lady, but the unborn child would be a little tougher. So maybe drop it down to one charge instead of two. While, yes that is the what will happen in practice (most likely) it isn't something I agree with. There is a difference between your concept of killing and death as a child and knowing the gravity of what it as an adult. Also as the article suggests, children are not competent enough to be able to aid their defence in an adult courtroom considering the atmosphere in a courtroom and the complex language used. That is why I don't believe any child (and definitely not one this young) should be tried as adults. There is a juvenile system in place for a reason, why have it if you just bypass it when it suits? [/hide] I know for a fact that at 11 I understood that when you put a shotgun to the back of someone's head and pull the trigger, they die and they don't come back. Maybe at 8 that could pass as a valid defence, but I can't understand how at 11 that isn't understood.
  8. I don't talk about it, if someone found out I wouldn't care all that much. I probably don't play more than 10 hours a week and now with track that will easily be halved. It's just a way for me to kill time.
  9. [hide=]Aerosmith Anti-flag Amon Amarth Apocalyptica Bad Religion Baxter Bob Marley Cannibal Corpse Children of Bodom Cypress Hill Damian Marley Disturbed Dropkick Murpheys Eminem Finger Eleven Infected Mushroom KRS-One Led Zeppelin Minor Threat Nas NOFX One Day as a Lion Priestess Rage Against the Machine Red Hot Chili Peppers Re-Up Rise Against System Of A Down The Killing Tree Tonic Tool United Nations[/hide] Shirt and in some cases, outdated list off my facebook. I left out most of the local bands though.
  10. The Killing Tree - Replace My Heart. All of their music finally downloaded, 3 days later :evil: There were only 2 seeders :-$
  11. Eww, that's way too much FOG :lol: 10/10
  12. I'd say the kid should go to regular jail, just not general population. He's 11, it's not like he didn't understand what the gun did, he wanted to kill her. You don't put a person like that in with the kids who got arrested on drug charges, robbery or hell, even assault.
  13. This for the most part. Rage Against the Machine as well.
  14. Range the guards in front of the black knight fortress from the top of that mountain with bronzes. Fast, cheap exp.
  15. Skull replied to AceBeam's topic in Off-Topic
    My school was getting attacked by a bus full of clowns with handguns that fired like assault rifles, and all the walls were made of glass. Or one I had when I was like 3 almost every night until I was 8 or so, but I don't like to talk about that. :|
  16. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    So don't look at it? ;)
  17. The .pdf for the copy of the zombie survival guide is messed up some how, parts are only like 3 letters a line. I have a perfectly good copy of World War Z though, and I think I have a copy of the guide that's a scan of the physical book I could upload. I link 'em here in a minute. http://rapidshare.com/files/204256253/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide.pdf http://rapidshare.com/files/203063441/Max_Brooks_-_World_War_Z.pdf These should work.
  18. Rise Against - Death Blossoms
  19. I could upload the books for you guys, I have them on my computer.
  20. I think the entire idea of the thread is based off it. ;) I think most of us that are "serious" about this have read it in any case.
  21. Skull replied to gago's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm more a hardcore fan than the punk stuff you listed, but bouwzie's list has some of my favorite bands on it.
  22. Skull replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    The Win-Crowd ;) ...ok, out...
  23. Isn't your ignorance great? The best.
  24. [hide=][/hide] Re-post from the other thread.
  25. [hide=][/hide] Forgot to copy my values, just estimate the location?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.