In-Crowd or Out-Crowd?

Maze

Which class are/were you in school?

In-Crowd: The popular crowd.

Out-Crowd: The unpopular crowd.

I'm in the out-crowd. I figured out that the in-crowd at my school is full of over-dramatic idiots who go with the current fad to be "in".

What are you?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally hang out with the artsy-fartsy people. They're the In-crowd, but not arrogant or self-centered like the others of the In-crowd. I guess you could say they're the "good" popular kids.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I kind of... broke away from all of that. To me, most of the people in my school were just one big crowd rather than "in" or "out." Yes there were subgroups within the big group, but they were still all sort of the same. There were two little subgroups that I floated in and out of during my first two years of high school. At any point I could have been considered part of either of these groups, and maybe for a while I was, but I realized that I didn't really fit with either of them. All of my friends went to different high schools than me and I never really made new ones because everyone had such different interests than I do. After a while I just stopped trying to make it work because I was sick of all their pointless gossip and mundane chatter. I stepped out of the social scene for high school and just maintained the friendships that mattered to me outside of school.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Not really either. If you define the "in-crowd" as the jocks/cheerleaders, then no, I'm not with them. I have a few friends from the crowd but 90% of the guys are d bags and the girls think way too much of themselves. But I definitely don't hang out with losers.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I don't have any friends at my college.

So I'm not in any crowd D: Well you could say I'm in the out-crowd.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

The only distinctive social groups in my school are the Dragon Kidz and the [wagon]. I belong to neither.

I have to ask, what the hell are the Dragon Kidz?

Well, I searched for a pic, but nothing could quite capture the essence of the guys who have their own little corner in the cafeteria and play Magic: The Gathering while having at least one laptop for God knows what (I saw one of them programming a Java applet once) and stick together like glue, taking pride in their label to the point of roping off a section of the gym lobby with a sign reading "Dragon Kidz Only" so they could play Halo in undisturbed bliss.

I saw one of them playing chess with himself the other day. Rather odd. Most of them are seniors now so it's died down a bit. But that's a Dragon Kid.

p2gq.jpg

I'd say both, to an extent. Many of the friends I hung around with the most were "in" but then again I found some of the "out" crowd to be pretty friendly too.

To be honest there wasn't too much of an emphasis on the whole "in/out" thing at my school. It's a stupid categorisation anyway.

The only distinctive social groups in my school are the Dragon Kidz and the [wagon]. I belong to neither.

I have to ask, what the hell are the Dragon Kidz?

Well, I searched for a pic, but nothing could quite capture the essence of the guys who have their own little corner in the cafeteria and play Magic: The Gathering while having at least one laptop for God knows what (I saw one of them programming a Java applet once) and stick together like glue, taking pride in their label to the point of roping off a section of the gym lobby with a sign reading "Dragon Kidz Only" so they could play Halo in undisturbed bliss.

I saw one of them playing chess with himself the other day. Rather odd. Most of them are seniors now so it's died down a bit. But that's a Dragon Kid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neither. I hang out with the "nerds" at lunch at stuff but since I'm a computer myself its cool.

But I am also friends with the "popular" kids, so not really in or out.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Or how about that crowd that isn't part of neither because they find it stupid to worry about crowds. AKA, the mature adult population?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You could say I'm fairly popular. Really, a monkey with sporting talent would be.

Direct evidence provided here.

I'm a loner with connections, you could say. I know people from everywhere, but I'm not really buddy-buddy with most. For example, I'd hang out with different people at lunch, talk to in class, etc. but you wouldn't really find me out on the town with any of them. Except the air rifle team, but only when we go to McDonald's or 7-11 before/after practice. Maybe not the "best", but it works for me.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Despite the fairly large size of my school, it is basically a communist social network. There is no "popular" vs "unpopular". It's more like "neutral" vs "invisible". and then a hand full of the truly off the wall losers. I'd say about 85% land in the "neutral" zone. I'm happily in there.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn