Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. A good conversation is like a tennis rally. To have no desire to be able to return a serve is... bad. I'm well aware of that, I'm just terrible at making conversation. I try, but it's just not something I'm good at. I'm also terrible at tennis, maybe there's a connection.
  2. Someone who can make conversation. I can't do it to save my life, so I need to be able to just listen and make one word comments. And eventually not listen and grunt in acknowledgment.
  3. ? I missed the legal part, so I commented on how the mods lock stuff about torrents usually. Then I looked at it again and realized what it said. Basically me being stupid :lol:
  4. [bleep] Buttons - Sweet Love For Planet Earth It's kinda weird, but cool.
  5. I need to read better... again. Sorry lol :?
  6. I'm interested in seeing what you guys pick, I could do with some new music to look into :) I couldn't do it myself though, I don't listen to enough different stuff.
  7. I don't know if it was, but it's one of the few albums I have a physical copy of.
  8. 'Bout a 2 outside here. 10 here.
  9. If I could take a guess I would say no. I swear meol locked it... but maybe I'm wrong. Seems to be happening a lot lately :?
  10. Wasn't this locked...?
  11. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Off-Topic
    Most of the stuff has a pretty big fan base, but isn't exactly mainstream. I guess I'm in between? Anyways, I've always thought soulja boy was a "parody artist" (Don't know exactly what to call it, but not meant to be serious) even though everyone else doesn't. Either way, he makes me laugh.
  12. Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard In a metal mood.
  13. Rap

    Skull replied to xlippsx's topic in Off-Topic
    Try listening to some of the artists posted on here, I bet you'd like at least one.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ours is always in April. Though you silly southerners start school in August and end in May, or something like that. I start in August and get out in almost July :cry:
  15. Rise Against is win :thumbsup:
  16. That was one of the ones I thought probably didn't belong, but I've honestly never heard the album so...
  17. Now you're basing your justification for abusing them on intelligence level? How do you feel about babies? Babies will grow into humans, who are intelligent. Chickens grow into chickens, which are not. I'm fairly neutral on the subject. It's really a cultural thing, not up to me to decide if it's right or wrong. Besides, we cramp a few thousand chickens into a room, then chop their heads off and most people have no problem with that. That being said, I probably wouldn't watch more than a single cockfight, and it's not something I support exactly.
  18. Skull replied to Draconic's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm on about 10 years on my rubix cube. Granted I haven't seen it in like 9 years. ;)
  19. What commercial is that? :? I did that DARE thing in 5th Grade. Didn't do much, to be honest. Didn't tell me anything else I already knew. Though, I hate how they say crap like, "Remember, during High School, you're going to be asked to do drugs ALL THE TIME." :wall: I'm not in High School, but I seriously doubt that. But yeah, that seems kinda foolish, cutting gov. school funds. Hm, recently here, they promised teachers raises, but they never gave them any raises. And they also cut the school's budget as well. :roll: EDiT:: Fixed some typos. Drug use from middle school to high school where I live probably increases 10-20 fold. But no, you don't get offered "all the time." No one actually wants to share their hard earned weed. :roll: :lol: Cutting DARE is stupid, but if it's replaced with a similar/better program than it's ok. I kinda didn't read the articles so... :oops:
  20. Skull replied to Draconic's topic in Off-Topic
    I want it.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Had a half day of school, took another standardized math test with problems that were really easy and one problem that was completely unrealistic but luckily for them wasn't open ended so I couldn't write about how bad of a question it was :evil: Then/now I played/am playing runescape. Kinda sad.
  22. Basically this. It looks really good :thumbsup:
  23. I'd call it a fairly solid list, there are albums I would put in there that weren't included and some that were included that I wouldn't call something everyone should own. Most of them were good albums though.
  24. CT, USA. Lived here all my life. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.