Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I think he wants a pixel sig. Go back and read the first line or two pat :lol:
  2. Why does everyone hate pokemon? :cry:
  3. Amon Amarth - Runes To My Memory First time I've listened to them, pretty good :)
  4. What it's Like - Everlast Das quoted it in his sig and I haven't heard it in awhile so...
  5. Skull replied to ElkNight's topic in The Art Bazaar
    [hide=][/hide] Kinda sucks, I could do another one in a fairly short amount of time, providing I find a better picture.
  6. Returning shows dedication and who's more powerful, but it does make determining a winner a long process. :)
  7. That actually looks like a fairly good way of doing it, the only way I could think of was by level.
  8. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    I read all the posts in this thread multiple times (although admittedly I'm a little confused with all the quoting as to who's saying what in some places) and argued my points to the best of my ability. I'm sorry I'm not the most eloquent of debaters and come across as high and mighty or ignorant or stupid or whatever it is. All I was saying is that it's not worth my time or yours if you won't acknowledge what I'm saying and picking one or two sentences out of 4 paragraphs and disregarding the argument because of them. Because admit it, it's not worth it for me to type an argument to the best of my ability to have you excuse it by saying I didn't read the points and you won't respond until I argue better. So please, try to bring yourself down to my level and try to explain it to me or just tell me I'm too stupid to understand and I'll go. I'm not being sarcastic at all in this post, I seriously mean everything I said. Sorry if I come off as high and mighty or if you think I'm basing my argument off me just saying I know better than you. I'm really trying to debate this, since I disagree with your point of view.
  9. It's on my list, so I couldn't tell you.
  10. Now all you need is to get everyone else in df to come :lol:
  11. Try GraphicsGale maybe? I think It's easy to animate with, haven't used it for that though.
  12. To be honest, we're going to need to pull more than 4 times as many people if we even want a chance. Most members of corr could return and lose full rune more than 10 times and think nothing of it. They out level us and definitely outdo us when it comes to organization. I'm going to say we stand very little chance, especially since I'm willing to bet we'll start killing each other like in the past mssw's and I'm sure some people will try to grab some rune and get out. We need a bunch of leaders to control smaller numbers of people each instead of 2 or 3 guys trying to get 500 people to fall in. I don't think we stand a chance without solid organization even if we do have 4 people to there every one. Basically what I'm saying is corr's going to be koing us again and again while we're trying to take down there members all at once unless we have good leadership and people who are willing to shut up and listen to them.
  13. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    I'm done, you clearly won't even acknowledge the points I made.
  14. I've got some extra cash, why not?
  15. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    You hate mods because they have power and people suck up to them. I get it. What I don't understand why that bothers you so much. I'm going to stop trying to get that out of you though since me asking only provokes you to insult me and instead I'll skip to where I list why mods are helpful and answer other various questions. There ability to mute is helpful far more than hurtful, since they can stop things quickly before they escalate. The case of accounts made purely to troll or be racist or both seem to be increasing these days. A mod quickly stops this by muting them where it can be hours or days before a normal report gets through. Spam bots, though rarer now could advertise there website or whatnot thousands of times before they got stopped. Again, mods are helpful. People "rioting" (more like spamming) for whatever reason it is can be quieted quicker. Priority reports can help jagex discover bugs and stop people from abusing them. Basically any non-mute worthy report gets through that much quicker. They also can get into direct contact with the people working at jagex and discuss problems or concerns of Runescapers. Basically, stuff gets back to jagex quicker. When it comes to why the crown is there, I'd say it's there for identification. When a player mod offers advice or gives information, people are more likely to believe it. This can be about anything from ingame tips to info on the rules. I know when I give tips what I say is often disregarded, but that's rarely the case with mods. The fact that people listen to mods might be something you dislike, but it has its uses. Another big reason for the crown is that if it wasn't there but mods had all other "powers" people would complain that they were being tricked into breaking rules. Basically the crown works sort of like a "beware of dog" sign if you will. When a mod warns you to stop, you listen unless you want to be muted or banned. A player without that just doesn't have the same effect. I think Jagex tries to avoid mutes, bans, and reports as much as possible since it results in more work for them, but of course I don't work there so I can't say I know for sure. I don't know what else there is to say since everything else has pretty much been about things that no one can really answer like how mods are chosen or are based on personal experiences that I haven't had like mods threatening to mute for disagreeing or teleporting when someone asks a question. If I missed something else, feel free to tell me. And if you tell me I haven't read the other posts again... :evil: :lol:
  16. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    I don't tell you you're too opinionated. Others seem to think I cannot have a personal opinion, while they have theirs. I have had experience of these 'terrible' mods as you put. I take it this is not enough for you? Is there a problem with debating it and taking me at my word? Or are you just joining the 'mods are my friends' tag team? If it is not good enough to take me at my word then fine, go debate somewhere else. I think you may have missed the point of a debate, you make a statement and give evidence, then I (or any other debater) make a rebuttal and give our own evidence. Rinse and repeat. If the first person didn't need any evidence then they could make a ridiculous claim and then just say "prove me wrong." I could say for example, that I am 10 feet tall. You have no way of proving me wrong, but in reality I can't make such a claim without evidence. And besides, you can't really debate with opinions, otherwise it will end up like it is now with one person saying "I think X" and then the next person says "well, I think Y" and it never amounts to anything. Oh and I haven't seen any pressing questions, but list them again and I'll answer as best as I can. Lmao, I thought debate was based around opinion as well as fact. Otherwise things would never be decided. Obviously you've a lot to learn. Have a skip through the posts again as its plain you don't read them properly. I wasn't trying to say there could be no opinions, I was saying that it's impossible to have a debate with out some facts since it's clear you and I have different opinions that we strongly believe in and aren't just suddenly going to decide to start agreeing with. I think a good start would be why do you think player moderators as a majority are power hungry and in it only for the status. Since that's the major disagreement, knowing why you think what you do is an important factor.
  17. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    I don't tell you you're too opinionated. Others seem to think I cannot have a personal opinion, while they have theirs. I have had experience of these 'terrible' mods as you put. I take it this is not enough for you? Is there a problem with debating it and taking me at my word? Or are you just joining the 'mods are my friends' tag team? If it is not good enough to take me at my word then fine, go debate somewhere else. I think you may have missed the point of a debate, you make a statement and give evidence, then I (or any other debater) make a rebuttal and give our own evidence. Rinse and repeat. If the first person didn't need any evidence then they could make a ridiculous claim and then just say "prove me wrong." I could say for example, that I am 10 feet tall. You have no way of proving me wrong, but in reality I can't make such a claim without evidence. And besides, you can't really debate with opinions, otherwise it will end up like it is now with one person saying "I think X" and then the next person says "well, I think Y" and it never amounts to anything. Oh and I haven't seen any pressing questions, but list them again and I'll answer as best as I can.
  18. Skull replied to ElkNight's topic in The Art Bazaar
    What size, and can I be lazy and trace? Also, just like a silhouette or like with detail too?
  19. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    Good point, he's more likely just someone who had a bad experience with a mod. I've seen far worse.
  20. I'd suggest forsakenmage first and if that doesn't work out Evil Mumm Ra. I don't use forsaken's chat, but most of the people who use it are pretty nice tip.iters. Evil Mumm Ra chat can be a little more intimidating and sometimes a little hard on people who are new there, but we're all really nice people, just umm... a little odd :roll:
  21. I signed up, if I actually end up playing much or at all, who knows. It looks pretty awesome though.
  22. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    I'm yet to see a single fact come from you supporting that all mods just do it for the attention, while you tell us we're too opinionated. Your entire argument is based around an assumption that people wouldn't want to be mods if they didn't have a crown next to their name. If you want your argument to have any real background, give us proof of all these terrible mods. Show us how they try to hog all the attention. Give us a picture of a mod saying that they are only in it for the crown. I'm willing to bet that you cant find more than 1 or 2 solid examples of this. Give actual proof and then I'll debate it.
  23. I only fit in with the crappy ones :( Except short and glasses, but I'm not sure if those are actually negatives.
  24. Skull replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    *sigh* Player mods can only give 48 hour mutes... jagex decides to take further action... Mods are human too... Jagex makes mistakes sometimes... Did I cover everything there? Anyways, I honestly have found pretty much the opposite of what's been said most of the time. I tend to see player mods being far less obtrusive and often quieter than the average player (which of course means they're trying to trick people into messing up so they can mute them :roll: ). That's why I have a lot of mod friends, who are some of my favorite people in Runescape. I've met a grand total of 1 mod who I didn't think deserved to be modded in my entire Runescape career of uhh... a little over 4 years now. And I've met probably a good 80 of them too. I just don't see why mods get so hate from the average player.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.