Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. To the Core - Rise Against Nothing like 1:30 of anger to make you feel better. :lol:
  2. Also, look in places most people don't expect. Most people in school apply to like Mcdonalds or a nearby grocery store and because of that most of those places aren't hiring. Try to be original, my friends and I looked at Toys R Us and found that they actually were looking to fill 10 positions. I didn't end up applying since I can't drive yet and having to bum a ride to work everyday would be a little annoying. But I suggest waiting till summer or even another year. If you really need money now try asking your parents for a "loan" and pay them off once you get the job.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
  4. [yt]HiSrpf06dI8[/yt] This is why I want to go to one of their concerts.
  5. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I call being a viking.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in General Discussion
    Did a [cabbage] load of ranging. At least I think it was :roll:
  7. Six Ways 'Til Sunday - Rise Against
  8. We'll farm cockroaches. Giant cockroaches. With lazors.
  9. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    That map's pretty boring. And what the hell is the point of Troll Territory, River of Fail, Ice Island, Flamer Prison, West Pole (which is in the East wtf?), 4chan4tress, Troll-buchet, Serious People Live Here, Hostile Flamer Territory, Storage Room, Noob Village, /B/ridge, Lenin Land, Wongtong, and Nessie? -.- So basically you want a blank map? :lol:
  10. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Gf.
  11. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd give lenin his own. out of fear for my like :shock:
  12. That would be a pretty good idea, really. Those things are freaking huge, somewhere around 50-100 feet tall on average? I can only really think of a few problems; 1) fires could own your entire area if you're unlucky, 2) food's going to be a very big problem, 3) I imagine that building this is going to be a very big problem with all the people protecting the area's trees, and 4) if someone DOES manage to get into your base, you're basically screwed without some means of quick escape. Care to address these? Food? Really? It's a redwood forest for Pete's sake. Forest, meaning tons of flora and fauna, all ripe for the eatin'. And all the people protecting the trees will be dead, either zombified or eaten while tied to a tree. we need meat, protein. Mabye it's found in bark...? Grubs are high in protein :twss:
  13. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Vikings destroy whatever the hell they want to.
  14. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, i thought so too, but didn't wan to change without anybody saying. Thats jaerk, duh.
  15. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    How to distinguish the difference between viking metal and normal metal? Is it just the lyrics? Because if you really want viking metal than you can write a viking metal themed anthem ;] And it needs to be played by guys that look vikings. :twss: I was just trying to reference viking porn :-$
  16. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Anthem must be viking metal. :thumbsup:
  17. There was... Also, corr is really good, that should be one of your reasons as well.
  18. I expected at least a few hours of fighting since I couldn't make the start. Oh well, nice try tif and good fight corr.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in General Discussion
    I cut 2 loads of yews then logged out. Yeah, I'm a dedicated scaper.
  20. I'm on tif maybe 5 times more than I'm playing runescape. So basically if I'm on the computer, I'm on tif.
  21. Not even close The swastika tends to remind people of a time where tons of people disappeared off the face of the planet. µ reminds people of a time where they would randomly disappear. Its a comparison :) Off topic, but do you umm... have permission to use that signature?
  22. Never actually tried for one. :)
  23. Add hair in eyes and make sure to cover your wrists to make suspicion. My hair is already over my eyes most of the time, but other than that sounds good ;)
  24. I should dye my hair black and wear all black as well. My friends would flip a [cabbage]. :lol:
  25. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Runescape Island. Name in my memory pls.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.