Everything posted by Skull
-
Pixel WIP
Mister: Yup, that's gonna be fixed, it's on my list. Skully: Collar like the part that comes up? It does look kinda weird to me too, but I'm not sure how to make it look any better, any ideas? Bacon: I have no idea what you're talking about :-w :lol: I have trouble with detail, anyone have any examples or anything else to help me with that? On a large scale detail usually ends up looking awkward and out of place for me. As for the flame, you're right, it could stand to be larger. Maybe a little higher saturation too... :-k
-
Tipitopia!
I can describe one for you... It shall have wheels that look like Pizzas, and it will look like a Giant Pizza too. I win? (Oh and it can be made from Pizza if you wish.) It must be drawn on paint. Doing it right? :lol:
-
Tipitopia!
I don't think a religious map is really needed :?
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Bad Religion - Let them eat war. Edit: Now Rage Against the Machine - Know Your Enemy. Love this song :)
-
Broken ankle
Yeah, collarbones are a [bleep], broke my right one twice. Now I can barley lift my right arm past 90 degrees.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
What isn't better than china, honestly? (No offense intended to the chinese)
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
You, my good sir, have completely, and utterly, failed. It is beyond comprehension. SO I'll say it this way: No. Go slaughter some leprechauns :twss: [/hide] You, my good sir, have completely, and utterly, failed. It is beyond comprehension. SO I'll say it this way: No. Way to try and insult him by repeating the exact same thing he said. I said it to someone else... Way to hop on the Lenin bandwagon. :wall: You realize that Lenin isn't that great at all? From what I've observed he isn't even that funny - paperclips was funnier. Lenin is witty, paperclips just said funny stuff that anyone could understand.
-
Tipitopia!
I think this is getting a little over serious... :-#
-
Tipitopia!
I think a flag is a good idea.
- Tipitopia!
-
Tipitopia!
Wait, I'm a viking, all I have to do is kill stuff.
-
Tipitopia!
We have cookies, and pie. Yes... lots of pie. I like pie guys... I'm not sure I can rebel against pie.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard
-
Today...
I did some range, got a prayer level.
-
Pixel WIP
Thanks a lot guys. :thumbsup: Yaff: Yeah, this piece is a totally new style for me and I think it looks better than my previous one. Detail is for the most part a still come factor, but it's something I struggle with. Anatomy is another one, I tend to make heads to big and arms to short. NOM: Thanks for the help. I tend to be off with my anatomy, so I'll try out the stuff you suggested :D Lit: You're right, the lips do look a little wide, I'll try to fix that up. The hair too, I was going to do that but I guess I forgot, I'm not really sure. And yeah, it's otm :lol:
-
Pixel WIP
Pixel request I started working on months ago but never finished. I messed up and made the character way too big. I started working on it again and for the life of me I can't get the legs to look good. Also it's largely pillow shaded :-X [hide=Attempt at legs][/hide] If anyone has any advice or criticism or whatever I'd appreciate hearing it. This is also my first topic on tif, more than 2 years later :roll:
-
The Rapper Coolio gets Jacked by English Students
Crazy (American/Australian/Canadian/whatever else) hypocrites. Scottish. Or maybe not. I've never too sure. Staffordshire is in England. Why do we Scots always get the blame lol? He's saying he's Scottish.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
:thumbsup: Rise Against - State of the Union
-
Runescape Avatar
I can almost guarantee you you won't get this. Pixel signatures take a long time to do and require lots of work.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
iagreewithhobo
- Tipitopia!
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
epicbumpfornoapparentreasongonow!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D =D> :lol: :roll:
-
Tipitopia!
It's kind of hard to keep track considering how fast people are posting. We could probably use another thread. but that wouldn't work. But I nominated |Goddess| for queen. I also nominated jaerkd00d and Skull_Emblem for vikings. I second all of the above.
-
Today...
Defence, defence and more defence. :thumbsup:
-
Tipitopia!
As long as I get to be a viking...