Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. AAing it made it look worse, I've never been very good at it. If you want to do it, go ahead.
  2. I don't think the mods would be to happy with a new topic, you never know though. We could always set up a forum dedicated to our team. We could have stuff on weapons, armour, shelter etc. Anyways, I'm not on the list, want to add me on there? Not sure what I'd do, maybe mechanic or something like that. Scavenger works too though.
  3. ^ that's not a render so he probably won't do it for you. I don't know though.
  4. You guys are making me want to design an entire town prepared for zombie attack :? Now I'm going to have to do it.
  5. Pretty good set-up. I was reading the zombie wiki last night and most of those were the things I thought would be most useful.
  6. I'll do it, there are some things bothering me anyways.
  7. You want us to stay on topic in a thread about randomness on a board called "off-topic"?
  8. I'm in. Whatever job you see fit works.
  9. Changes? I was too lazy to aa it, so I can still do that, but if you didn't like it I didn't want to waste my time on it. And I had no idea what font colour you might want, so I used a random one. Same with bg colour. Edit: I meant to edit my other post, oh well.
  10. This thread is a prime example of why trying to be "random" doesn't make you cool or funny. At least it was before it got cleaned.
  11. If you have 55 smithing, superheating mith is pretty fast. Pretty cheap as well.
  12. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isometric_projection Isometric pixeling is a pain :|
  13. I'm just giving him a hard time, it really doesn't matter either way ;)
  14. Last I checked trout don't lose you any money, granted selling 100k+ of them would take a while.
  15. You might have done it for him. ;) You also spelled despise wrong but no one really cares, and I'm just giving you a hard time. We need more info mate, find someone's shop and look at an order form. Then give us all the info on there that you can.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    First day of my new semester, only good class is gym :|
  17. Your floor boards are what's throwing the whole thing off, making it look like there isn't actually a floor. They should do what the chair does ant appear wider closer to you and smaller farther away. Use a vanishing point if you're not already, it'll make things easier. The chair seat appears to be very thin right now, shade the front and you'll be better off. It also appears to have no back legs which makes it a little awkward. The shading on the wall looks pretty good, try to shade the mortar between the bricks, since that will start to get darker in the shadow as well as the bricks. I'd also do a little more highlighting near the candle and shadowing under the table, chair, etc but the main thing you should start with is the floor in my opinion. Looks good though, once the floor is fixed up it's really only minor details. Keep it up :)
  18. You should use good grammar because if no one can understand what the hell you're talking about they probably will have a hard time helping you, right?
  19. There very good, ever consider maybe making a game with your own sprites or possibly animating them?
  20. Snow day :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.