Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Dax's topic in Off-Topic
    Exactly. What about Cannibal Corpse's F**ked with a Knife? :P Electric Light Orchestra - Four Little Diamonds Electric Light Orchestra - Twilight Electric Light Orchestra - Ma-Ma-Ma-Belle Black Sabbath - Paranoid (don't know if I added this already) Creedance Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary Creedance Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son Creedance Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising That's going to be one hell of a fight, the length of all that music would make it a war lol. A war with a great sound track, but a war nonetheless.
  2. 9. I like it :)
  3. C'mon, Pryo has to be at least 5. Maybe 6.
  4. I fixed it for you, you made a few mistakes with your numbers.
  5. Sideways, with my foot (usually right) on my desk or computer, or sitting on one of my feet.
  6. [hide=]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/hide] Grats on 600 total. Now get over 9000 99's.
  7. One Day As A Lion- If You Fear Dying Pure win.
  8. Would posting the link that answers this be ruining the game (which I just lost)?
  9. Err, 3? I feel like I should probably recognize you more though.
  10. Had an ice day Wednesday. Fun.
  11. Rise Against - Injection
  12. SMART goals. I try. So far so good on this.
  13. Jopie gets my vote!
  14. You have the neck way to long is the first thing I noticed. With the collar thing you have on the armour (idk if it has a name) you shouldn't be able to see the neck, and the chin should probably be about even with or below the top of that. 2nd thing is probably the lack of a defined light source and third would be the anatomy is off. That being said, it looks like an improvement over you previous drawings.
  15. Hi, you're awesome. There is no one more awesome than you. So awesome in fact, that I can't even begin to describe how awesome you truly are. But I will try. In the form of a poem. There once was a girl named K G She is awesome, wouldn't you agree? She's really cool She r teh rule K G's who I wish I could be Took me leik an hour.
  16. o luk its nab. hai der i herd ur liek gud and stuf so ima anoy u till i git stuf 4 me cus i ned stuf.
  17. Skull replied to Drazhor's topic in Off-Topic
    Only difference is cigarettes can kill you and harm 3rd parties as well, while bible freaks are for the most part a harmless pain in the [wagon]. Although trying to force someone like an ex to stop is a bit unreasonable, asking her not to do it around you shouldn't be.
  18. I never knew you were good :shock: Not that I actually know you or anything. 2376/1 What now?
  19. The first one is copyrighted, so it's not really an image that you are allowed to use. The other ones might be as well, but it's less likely. Links to the site you got them from would be nice so I can tell if they are or not. For future use, it's best to get your images from http://www.planetrenders.net
  20. ooh, I wanna see it :lol:
  21. Everything you can think of, and if it's cheap and doesn't stack, get 29 of them. That way you can't accidentally withdraw them all unless you have your withdrawal thing set to notes. I personally withdrew all my money as an f2per with a full members bank, so I'll give you a tip on what to do if that happens. Put in an offer for something at lowest price so that you don't have any money left over. I personally have an offer in for bronze arrows at 5 gp each, and I sell back the ones I do get for 6 each which sell fairly quickly and get me a profit. If it helps I could show you my bank.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.