Everything posted by Skull
-
Who needs 8 hours of sleep?
If you have a weakened immune system its bad for you, I have yet to see anyone with a terrible reaction to this. So you know people who have done this?
-
Who needs 8 hours of sleep?
It looks to me to be something only for use under conditions where you can't get 8 hours of sleep, and trying to replace normal sleeping with polyphasic sleep to the extreme you claim is possible would be terrible for your health. But hey, even if it was safe and possible I wouldn't do it.
-
Who needs 8 hours of sleep?
I want you to change the claim to "potential alternative." The point being you do not know that it can readily replace normal sleep. It is interesting and may be possible, but not validated. What you're claiming is along the same line as many natural Chinese herbs that supposedly cure cancer; unvalidated and usually false. I do know it can readily replace sleep, I don't know if the effects are negative in the long run. How do I know? There are many people who have gotten this to work. Furthermore, you yourself have altered your sleep pattern, you ARE able to change the pattern you sleep in. Care to link us to documented scientific proof? If many people have gotten it to work there must be some.
-
Snow & Snow Days
My school had a delayed opening today, but that was more for ice. Were supposed to have a big storm starting tomorrow night/Friday morning and ending on Monday though.
-
Father named child Adolf Hitler, and asks for tolerance
...a dictator who happens to be one of the most hated men who ever lived? Yeah...just a name. . George Bush? Was voted in by American citizens therefore not a dictator. Wait wasn't Hitler voted in too? Anyways, I'm for having the children's (all of them) names changed and possibly having them taken from their parents. You don't love your kid if you name him Adolf Hitler and you shouldn't have kids if you don't love them.
-
Who wants to live forever?
Nah, it'd be cool to live a few hundred years or something but forever I'd probably get bored.
-
Who needs 8 hours of sleep?
I do the ~6 hours on weekdays 12-14 hours on weekends method. Works well for me.
- Real life pictures - 3
-
Bush nearly assassinated...with a shoe
Props to Bush for the joke and reflexes. Other than that, I don't think the guy should get in too much trouble for it. A shoe's a non-lethal weapon and even though it might have hurt, Bush would have been perfectly fine. But hey, I don't run the government, so it's not up to me.
-
Mah Pixel - V2 up.
Better (at least I think so). The colours are a definite improvement from last time. The arms and face look a little odd, but those will probably be fixed by shading. My only complaint is that you're basing it off runescape a little too much it seems, which takes away from the quality. Not too bad though. I want to see you keep working on it. :)
-
Hypocrisy in PvP.
Solution: attack anyone and everyone you think you can kill regardless of the situation.
-
Things that DO NOT make me a noob
No offense OP, but you came across as a total [wagon]. Maybe it's just me though.
-
Friends list policies.
I'm too lazy to actually answer the questions, but people ask me to add them pretty often to add them and are incapable of understanding that I'd have to remove almost 100 people just to add them since I'm back in f2p now.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rise Against - State of the Union
-
is it possible to not sleep at all?
Hmm, I never knew that.
-
Worst Fist Fight uve witnessed
Good luck.
-
Are you obsessed?
Dunno why I blacked that stuff out but whatever.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
In that case I suggest crocodile wrestling.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
:roll: You're better off with Reb's plan.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
At the Drive in - Arcarsenal
-
What Languages Do You Speak And Are You Studying?
English and a little spanish. I wish I could speak more, but I'm not all that good with languages.
-
Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
I speak more german/dutch than I do french... and that's saying something.
-
What was the most scared you have ever been?
Similar to me, I was deathly afraid of vampires after seeing something on the discovery channel about "real vampires." Mind you this was like 10 years ago, so before youtube graced the intarwebs with it's presence.
- Total play time...
-
Have you ever laughed at arguments in other threads?
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=773596&start=20 Tip.it condones slave labor and exploits young children. :roll: :lol: