Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Wait, so no more big boom guy?
  2. Only one more level and 8000 alchs to go... lol. Grats nubbins.
  3. Grats again, and that's no problem since I logged off about 2 seconds later lol. I can't stand GoP, but the robes are so nice...
  4. Sorry to hear that. I hope you're ok.
  5. Skull replied to Pat_61's topic in Art and Media
    Probably has something to do with copyright issues would be my guess. No clue though.
  6. I prefer not standing in line for hours and risking death because I pick up the last *anything*, even if it means it's more expensive. And I hate crowds and shopping. That might have something to do with it.
  7. Depends on the class, anywhere from a 4.0 to a 0.0 . No idea what my average is, probably a 3.0 ish. Not that we really use GPA where I live.
  8. I remember playing that game (Rollercoaster Tycoon). I used to make tracks that suddenly ended over water and watched as the people drowned. ;)
  9. I'd say it's actually the other way around for the most part. If f2p couldn't buy all the trimmed rune armour there would be a much smaller market, meaning less profit for the clue hunters. I mean really, how many p2pers wear a form of god rune armour that can afford it? How many f2pers?
  10. I rather enjoy the terrible pvp worlds, I get uninterrupted training ;) Can't say I listen to the music though.
  11. I'm trying :cry: :)
  12. As someone who's used the lowest detail for more than 4 years, high detail is just too strange. Plus I never actually do anything in runescape anymore that this would help with.
  13. I've recently had invisible opponents, that's always fun.
  14. My idea behind the damage reducing armour: It allows for more powerful weapons, say something with the speed of a scimitar and power of a Godsword. Now this would be very useful when monster hunting, etc right? But when it is entered into a pvp situation, 3 hits and you die even if you're downing brews as fast as you can. Which brings me to damage reducing armour. Say it requires 90 defence and cuts max hit by 20%. Of course, it would have to degrade fairly quickly and have a pretty heavy repair cost so it's not too unbalanced. Just an idea though, I'm sure there are plenty of flaws with it. Feel free to tear it apart :D
  15. Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio
  16. I forgot :? I'll get back to work on it :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.