Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. One of the best rant's I've seen in a while, possible the best I've seen from someone new here. The only thing I really disagreed with was mod's cracking down. A J mod could probably do it, but a player mod isn't going to report a level 120 or so account blindly because there's a good chance they may be autoing. That's the main problem with people autoing on their account, it's not like they're a level 3 named hiouh8976 (randomly hit the keyboard, I don't think it's a real name). That being said, someone acting like a player in your examples is pretty obviously using an autoing program and should have action taken against them.
  2. Skull replied to TheTrepidOne's topic in Rants
    Don't be ;) My only complaint are 1 itemers who jump in to pj. I've died twice to them just attacking with a 2h right after I got a kill and ko-ing me.
  3. I can see what you're saying, but that really goes against Marx's "Religion is the opiate of the people" statement. I think you'd need to be either a small group of extremely religious people like you said or a group of atheists. I'd say I believe in some Marxism and Liberal ideas.
  4. Things I hate: Stores that put up christmas decorations in October. People who care way to much about what they get. People who ask me what I'm getting for christmas. It's more than a month away, and why the hell would I know anyways? People who ask me what I want for christmas when I haven't even started to think about it. Overly religious people who think it's the perfect time to tell me about Jesus. I've heard it enough times that I know it, you really don't need to tell me again. Christmas music. Or most of it. I love TSO. Things I love: Food. Being with people I don't get to see often. Presents (I admit it) The general atmosphere. People tend to be nicer to each other. Snow. Not really directly related to christmas but there's usually snow around that time.
  5. I've been reading them all since the beginning, although I'll admit they've lost their appeal since the editor disappeared back in May. The articles these days seem to be too repetitive and blatantly opinionated, especially now that we know who's doing the writing it's become easier to tell. The articles seem to be missing the connections to life that they used to have. That being said, the writers do a good job, certainly better than I do. That being said, it could also be due to the fact that I've begun to lose interest in Runescape.
  6. Shameless bump. This is too good of a guide to let die. Plus I spent forever fixing this :-w
  7. Faux-hawk? That might work.
  8. 8. You're signature scares the [cabbage] out of me all the time.
  9. Unemployed. Awesome. I feel like I've posted here like 5 times already :|
  10. Maybe try United Nations, I don't know much about them a friend showed them to me only a few days ago. Recommend me anything really. Except country music.
  11. I believe he meant skillers like people doing skills instead of pking. I can see what you might have thought he was talking about now.
  12. Seriously, read what he said before you jump into super-scaper mode and try to save the world from us rule breaking scum :roll:
  13. Make whatever you can until you can make oak larders, then make those until 50. It's amazingly fast exp, I got 30+ levels in a few hours that way. It's also fairly cheap, unless you buy the planks of the GE or something instead of making your own. I personally bought oak logs and made a lot of planks, used the ones I needed and sold the extras back and lost almost no money.
  14. Where is the best spot for those? They'll rip you apart, don't bother. I'd suggest fleshcrawlers, even though everyone uses them. They have a max hit of one and they seem to have pretty low defence themselves. If you want an empty world, pvp worlds are sometimes a good place to try, but you do risk being pked. The only problem I see with that is that they are lvl 28 and lvl 41. The 41s would probably own me. They both do the same amount of damage, the only difference is the number next to the name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think they are separate anyways.
  15. Umm, I've heard people often hunt for chinchompas in pvp, so maybe try there?
  16. Where is the best spot for those? They'll rip you apart, don't bother. I'd suggest fleshcrawlers, even though everyone uses them. They have a max hit of one and they seem to have pretty low defence themselves. If you want an empty world, pvp worlds are sometimes a good place to try, but you do risk being pked.
  17. I always liked airs, I did almost all of my runecrafting with them. I did something like 10k ess worth of fires and 35-40k of airs. Earths with gloves is probably the way to go though.
  18. Really? Pretty much every girl I've ever met does that.
  19. Skull replied to Grasle's topic in Art and Media
    It looks great to me, only things I can see wrong Jopie already said.
  20. No thanks. I never used them even when I was p2p, TIF is plenty for me. The [bleep]ing and moaning from all the elitist members would just make it terrible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.