Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Holy [cabbage] uno, that's awesome.
  2. Skull replied to Gigajie's topic in Art and Media
    Here, I drew something that might help you out a little. It's a 5 minute sketch so it's not too good, but I think it illustrates how you'd shade according to a light source, and a tiny bit of anatomy (or at least how to make it resemble a person ;) ) Anyways, keep trying. You're better than I was at first, you've got the general idea so the only way you'll get better is through practice. Oh and I started when I was 12 I think, age is really unimportant.
  3. First I was like :shock: Then I was like :lol: Then I was like :twss: Anyways, not a big fan of GnR. Or Dr. Pepper.
  4. WOW you opened a new world of lazyness not opening starburst wrappers no sarcasm On the contrary, the starburst wrapper is delicious and adds a pleasant texture.
  5. Could also be Epic Win: The giant's defense :D
  6. Meh, a mod will lock it or merge it or something if they don't like it. My answer is maybe :)
  7. YES i saw that too. woot a fellow CT'er!!! I think there are a bunch of people from Connecticut here actually :lol:
  8. :x Better be with Rage. :lol: Modest Mouse - Fire It Up I agree ;) Done with compass - Rise Against
  9. I'm crying on the inside. 1.
  10. Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill a Man
  11. Skull replied to 1c34g3's topic in Off-Topic
    Or you look like you're older than 13. Seriously, they're not going to make you show them your birth certificate or something. But did this really require a topic? I'd imagine the name makes it self-explanatory, and if not google would probably work.
  12. Isn't the topic "different" pretty much the exact same thing?
  13. Yeah, he actually pmed me asking to make him one a while back and I said I probably could. Then he posted the exact same request in every single shop :?
  14. 8/10. Respect the pixel. -2 for the stats covering it :|
  15. Hmm, 6?
  16. None that has accumulated to anything, but we've had it a couple times already. First time was like early October :?
  17. Skull replied to How2PK's topic in Off-Topic
    Rise Against album was awesome, the One Day As a Lion EP was amazing and the full length will be even better. Other than that, I can't say I was amazingly excited for anything. I'm sure there was plenty of good stuff though.
  18. Skull replied to TheTrepidOne's topic in Rants
    Don't be ;) My only complaint are 1 itemers who jump in to pj. I've died twice to them just attacking with a 2h right after I got a kill and ko-ing me. Plus, it's pretty freakin hard to die if you have all oif your best gear on, you aint going down easy if your wearing barrows with an obby cape and fury (along with other useful crap) Except it was on a f2p pure account lol. Iron armor really doesn't do much lmao.
  19. Skull replied to Lenticular_J's topic in Off-Topic
    I always have done whatever the hell I want, If it conforms to whatever people consider normal, so be it. If not, oh well.
  20. Skull replied to dsavi's topic in Off-Topic
    I remember taking that, I was slightly below and to the left of Stalin if I remember correctly. :lol:
  21. I did not mean, to blow your mind...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.