Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. [bleep]ing amazing.
  2. Cad says it's a metal, therefore it is.
  3. I'll give it a go. Any restrictions on canvas size or anything like that?
  4. Haha, you're definitely better than me all ready, I knew it :) It looks great, I can't wait to see it finished and more from you in the future.
  5. 8. Nice face.
  6. Lower saturation on those colours :shock: After that try working on perspective, it's difficult but it's one of the things I'd say are most important. The shading is decent though. Try not to over dither though, I did/do that a lot and it ends up making it look less real and sort of spotty.
  7. P2p-1480 total, 61.6667 average F2p-1099 total, 73.2667 average Decent.
  8. If they were to take away f2p right now, the economy would have some issues, plenty of players would be forced to quit, and JAGeX would lose money of potential future members and possible revenue from advertisements. If f2p had never existed, Runescape wouldn't exist.
  9. Happy birthday old man ;)
  10. Highest seed I got from them were snaps, doing 40-55 on them.
  11. Skull replied to Gigajie's topic in Art and Media
    Like the texture of the wood. Oh, and it looks good. The background colour is a little distracting, but other than that there's no obvious problems.
  12. 1. Awesome. 2. Make a your samples in gimp and low opacity. 3. Holy [cabbage] you're fast. 4. I wish I didn't suck at pixeling. 5. Out of curiosity, how much do you sell them for?
  13. I need to come across a camera and have it snow in the next 17 days for this to happen. So probably a no, but if I do I'll enter something.
  14. Version 2 is looking much better, the only problem is that the path on the left seems to be a little bit off at the part where it turns. It's very good for a first full size pixel, mine wasn't even close to as good as that. The way it's starting out you might be better than me already actually :lol:
  15. I think it actually looks good. Keep working at it. :)
  16. It's nothing compared to how illegible the text in your signature is. Scott If you can't take crit, don't come here. He does make a valid point though, my text does suck :) I don't even remember posting that anyways :?
  17. I have a migraine now... Maybe a little less flash to it? Also, the text is slightly straining on the eyes (maybe just because of the animations).
  18. All I really want is clothes. I'm running low :|
  19. Now I remembered why I avoid Rate This... Really, does it really matter if some guy gives you a low rating. It's not like it someone giving it a low rating makes it bad, it's just their opinion. Anyways, 8/10.
  20. Skull replied to Boris5000's topic in Off-Topic
    Where I live you can see hundreds/thousands of stars on a clear night. Makes you feel small.
  21. Took you long enough. Now you have to say sowwy for all the times you told me they sucked :twisted: Or not. :twss:
  22. I've been able to swim well since I was 5 probably, and I've been around water all my life so thats probably why I find it so strange that some people can't do it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.