Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull-Emblem So close :?
  2. My little sister has it on TV everyday and I have to hear it. Does that count? :? Drown it out with your own music? :?
  3. wu67yo-3jfw dScutbJpHoA FHv_1Jct9NA Yup.
  4. Why does it even matter? Unless someone holds you down and forces you to listen to it there really isn't a reason to complain.
  5. Anyone have xp/hr on either of those methods? I've just been running back and forth from Falador bank and I average about 10k an hour with gloves.
  6. Ghoul's advice is probably the way to go, although the people at Graveyard Help & Advice might be able to provide you with a more specific answer with builds they'd suggest etc. I'm not sure if it's very active anymore though.
  7. In my 4+ years of playing I can't say I ever saw the wilderness like you claim it was.
  8. I used to have problems with the dark too, I'm pretty sure it's a natural instinct in humans since we can't see if there's any danger.
  9. If you don't mind me suggesting, you might want to try to avoid the black outlines. From my experience they tend to detract from the quality of the pixel. Not saying it's always bad, but you might want to give it a try. Good luck :D
  10. What is said cannot be unsaid Oh but it can. Look next to your post and you'll see a button labeled "edit".
  11. :lol: Admittedly that did take forever.
  12. Reb cause he always says what everyone's thinking. Congrats, you're back in the circle.
  13. 1.Sure, not a bad suggestion, except they'll be removed after Christmas so it probably isn't worth the time. 2. Agree, it's annoying to have to get new ones every time you use up the old ones. 3. Not a bad idea again, not that I use it at all. 4. Just turn your public chat to friends or off and you're fine. Or you could hop to a different world.
  14. Skull replied to Balazeal's topic in Off-Topic
    What's pointless about getting people to think about their own moral principals? What's so pointless about exposing people to alternate points of view? Thankfully these are only hypotheticals and we're not choosing for real, but as far as I'm concerned there's some value in talking about this stuff. That would be better worded as "Having so many of these threads is pointless..."
  15. I don't think so.
  16. Skull replied to Balazeal's topic in Off-Topic
    Seriously these threads are pointless... But if you insist. 1. Alert the workers. Like someone said, throwing something at them would probably work. If I really had to I'd probably just let the train keep going how it was. That way I couldn't really be blamed, and there's a better chance one of the three would notice the train than the lone worker. Not that the situation would come up since there are a lot of safety procedures when you're working in a place like that and the workers know if they don't follow them there's a good chance they'll be killed. 2a. Grab the baby and run like hell. 2b. Grab the baby and run like hell.
  17. Maybe done? Any fixes? If you don't want the text I did let me know and I'll give you a version without it so you can put your own on since I'm not all that good at text. It's better to tell me if you want any changes than not say anything :lol: And don't worry about time and effort, I had a lot of fun doing it most of the time :D
  18. Real tree's are win imo. The one we got this year is alomst 11 feet tall :D But yeah, go with the third if those are your only choices.
  19. Oh, hi. I'd say it's about done, need to do some detail on the island/peninsula thing, add in whatever I'm missing (fire/fish/bow) and maybe work on some texture for the tree/grass/etc. Feel free to tell me to change anything. Sorry it's taking such a ridiculously long time :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.