Everything posted by Skull
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
0 :?
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Alive and Well - Rise Against Starting at The Unraveling and going all the way through Appeal to Reason if I have time.
-
Mime event
I'd give you mine if I could. Easily my least favorite event. I got them a lot while firemaking and cooking though.
-
Today...
Went to school, took part of my math final, which was pretty easy, then didn't do much else. Went to the orthodontist, which is really pretty pointless since I got my braces off like 3 years ago or something. Now I'm probably going to half study for my Russian final and the part of math I have tomorrow while playing xbox or using the computer.
- Project Euler
-
TIF !
Been doing it for years, and I'm fine *twich*
-
Which is better: Circle or Square?
Is it just me or does that remind me ever so slightly of Portal? It's the companion cube! Omg yes. Win =D> I don't see it :?
-
Type your fourum name with your elbow!
:shock: how was your S and E capitalized? Caps Lock -> s -> caps lock ->kull... I has talent.
-
Tip.it Forum Gallery Gimp Users United(TFGGUU)
I mess around with gimp and tried pixeling with it a couple of times, does that count?
-
~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~
:shock: Looks amazing!!
-
Tip.it forum gallery MSpaint users united (TFGMSPUU)
I use paint.
-
Tshirt collection. Big update, and vote!
Voted, best of luck.
-
Help me out with a band name
That generator comes up with some funny stuff :lol: Just make the name ridiculously offensive but funny.
-
The Sig Rating Game
8, the Ike (Marth? Idk which.) one
-
How Much is Your Account Worth to You?
Hmm, $100-200 and I'd think about it. Much more than that and I'd do it in an instant.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
Haha you have to go to school :lol: :lol: o wait... :cry:
-
Odd Tendency? Bank slot holder
I have to, being ex-p2p with a full bank :)
-
NEW Pixel Project from C14 :) (FINISHED?!)
Compare an hour 30 of yours to one of mine and you won't think it's a little progress. I'd have maybe the head/helmet "done". Which coincidentally seem to look slightly pillow shaded, but it's still early so... Anyways, nice start :D
-
What games have you beaten 100%?
Umm... none? I've never really tried, I like to mess around more than do what I'm "supposed to do".
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
I was off forum games for a while, yeah. 10 to you too.
-
mining and smithing help
Not too bad. If you're up for mining the mith and aren't worried about revernants (Can't spell that word), then the hobgoblin mine in the wilderness has a lot of mith and absolutely no competition. Only problem is that it's a little dangerous and banking is slow. Super heating (or mith bar smithing in general) is kind of annoying, since you can only do 5 and then you have to bank it again. I'd do it at the duel arena bank chest since it's a 1-click bank, that should cut down on your time a little bit.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
O hai :D Thanks for helping me check my BoB. Too bad it's pathetic :|
-
Live Concerts
I crying in jealousy, especially since you're not going for Rise Against.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10
-
The Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide - UPDATED
Unor left tip.it/Runescape indefinitely (as far as I know) so this probably won't be getting updated. :|