What games have you beaten 100%?

Riku3220

A lot of people stop playing games after the story's over or when online gets boring. What games have you played that you liked enough to collect all of the extras? Whether it's collecting all of the flags in Assassin's Creed or collecting all the treasures in Pikmin, tell what you have beaten 100%!

I myself have only beaten Kingdom Hearts 1 100%. I've collected all 99 dalmatians, killed the 4 secret bosses (That. Took. Foreveeeeeer!), synthesised anything possible, and acquired all weapons.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiderman 2 for the GC. Took a long while finding all those green markers, and don't get me started on the pizza deliveries...

That actually could be it. I got all the original Halo 3 achievements, if that counts. I guess I just don't play enough games like that to have very many.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

None.

Same here. I am working on collecting everything in Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy, but I havn't completed it yet.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I don't think I'll ever find the flags in Assassins creed. Can't seem to want to play that game anymore.

I have had 100% on my Final Fantasy X-2 game, without any guides. Lets just say I had about 18 characters just trying to find them all :lol:

258uo8n.jpg

ocarina of time, pikmin 2, wii sports, wii play, super mario 64\DS, star fox 64, and super mario world.

I didn't realize the 4 games that I bolded were games that even add up the precentage of your progress = /

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

All of the 2d/Proper metroid games.

Don't believe I've got any on any adventure games, closest was 97% on Spyro, then I lost my memory card :( (I needed one more dragon and a few more gems, got all the others without a guide).

There's probably a load of old games that I got "100%" on but they don't track it so I don't count those.

ocarina of time, pikmin 2, wii sports, wii play, super mario 64\DS, star fox 64, and super mario world.

I didn't realize the 4 games that I bolded were games that even add up the precentage of your progress = /

well in starfox 64, i did collect all the medals in both norm and expert gameplay. in wii sports, one of my miis is a pro status in all 5 sports, in wii play, i have platinum on all games, and in super mario world, i've unlocked every level and collecting the dragon coins. some of these games were done AWHILE ago and i don't actually know if i completed 100% but i'm very positive that i did.

All of the 2d/Proper metroid games.

Oh yea! I have 100% on both Metroid Prime games for GC. Neat endings both.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

GTA: SA only because after I finished the main story I still wanted to be in San Andreas, and doing all the extra missions seemed like the logical next step.

Usually I just go to the credits and then never start the game up again (until I decide to play it some years later). If it has multiplayer I might give that a go but it almost never does much for me. I'm well beyond the time where I can afford to spend time lollygagging if I still want to play as many games as I do.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Ratchet and Clank 1, 2 and 3, uhh, spyro 1, 2 and 3 back on the ps1 all those years ago :lol:

Simpsons Hit and Run, a few racing games that are heardly worth counting.

Burnout 3:takedown.

Yeah I can't clock any hard games :lol:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Spyro the Dragon! Managed to get 110% or whatever it was when I finished the bonus lands at the end of the game.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Spyro 2 for the PS1, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted for PS2.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg