What games have you beaten 100%?

Riku3220

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot that I 100% Metroid Prime 2 aswell. Would've got 100% in SSBM if it wasn't for that damn Celebi trophy. :x

Technically it is impossible for non-Japanese gamers to get some of the Japanese Secret trophies that are in the other versions of the game too legit. They were only available at some Nintendo Event in Japan (samus w/o helmet and mario on yoshi I think).

Dead Space. 1000GS. Last two were Epic Tier 3 Engineer and One Gun.

At the same time. :thumbup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Just got all the achieves for HL2: EP2. The garden gnome was a pain in the [wagon] to get to the end of the game.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

^How did you manage Neighborhood Watch? And I agree, I hate that [bleep]ing gnome. But I named him Frank Sinatra. Usually just Sinatra.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Is there a website where I can see video game endings? There are some games I never beat but want to see the ending.

Aw come on man thats really weak. :|

Theres sometimes a reason why you should watch them online.

I watched FFVIII's because I didn't feel like another 40 hours on it going through it on my PS1. Damn 40gb PS3s not playing disc 4.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

^How did you manage Neighborhood Watch? And I agree, I hate that [bleep] gnome. But I named him Frank Sinatra. Usually just Sinatra.

How the hell did you do Impossible Difficulty on Dead Space? Or is that not required?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

^How did you manage Neighborhood Watch? And I agree, I hate that [bleep] gnome. But I named him Frank Sinatra. Usually just Sinatra.

How the hell did you do Impossible Difficulty on Dead Space? Or is that not required?

No, it;s required, but impossible mode is actually really easy. Even if, and possibly especially if, you only use the plasma cutter. It's a great weapon all around, and by only using it you save money that you would normally use on other guns and their ammo as opposed to just plasma cutter ammo. Quicker bench upgrades, too. And use all your money on health packs and ammo, no power nodes or anything.

Also, I downloaded the Scorpion suit and used the unlimited stasis cheat and used it fairly frequently, especially in areas with a lot of attacking enemies at once, brutes, and the Regenerator. Doesn't deactivate achievements and can be used an infinite amount of times. Call me a cheater if you will, but those necromorphs do a ton of damage and it also saves ammo since I can just beat them to death. It also lets you just sell stasis packs you find, since they're not needed.

Now tell me your Neighborhood Watch secrets.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

No, it;s required, but impossible mode is actually really easy. Even if, and possibly especially if, you only use the plasma cutter. It's a great weapon all around, and by only using it you save money that you would normally use on other guns and their ammo as opposed to just plasma cutter ammo. Quicker bench upgrades, too. And use all your money on health packs and ammo, no power nodes or anything.

Also, I downloaded the Scorpion suit and used the unlimited stasis cheat and used it fairly frequently, especially in areas with a lot of attacking enemies at once, brutes, and the Regenerator. Doesn't deactivate achievements and can be used an infinite amount of times. Call me a cheater if you will, but those necromorphs do a ton of damage and it also saves ammo since I can just beat them to death. It also lets you just sell stasis packs you find, since they're not needed.

Now tell me your Neighborhood Watch secrets.

Do it on easy, drive quickly, and you need to master the trajectory on the buster balls. The hardest part by far was the beginning. There's nothing else I can tell ya, other than look at youtube and practice.

I keep getting my [wagon] kicked at chapter 2 though, since necromorphs 2-hit me. I wanna do it without cheats though :P