What games have you beaten 100%?

Riku3220

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingdom Hearts

Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Ziza, and Phantom beaten?

Ugh, Phantom. Takes waaaaay too long to beat him compared to the three others, can't be bothered to do it. The only game that I can remember actually saying "100%" and getting everything is FFX-2, did that to see the secret-secret ending. Good stuff.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mile High Club actually took me only 12 tries, yes me and my brother counted. :geek: :ugeek:

http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+Narutard

cod4.jpg

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

All of the 2d/Proper metroid games.

Oh yea! I have 100% on both Metroid Prime games for GC. Neat endings both.

Bah I hate you. I haven't even beat MP2:E yet. On MP1 I have like 97%, MP3 I never tried getting more before doing my Hyper Mode playthrough, which I haven't finished yet. I had 97% on MPH, but I missed a few one-time scans :evil:

MP1's ending is epic.

I don't think I've actually gotten 100% on anything . . . Wow. I would say OoT but I don't think I ever managed to get all the gold skulltulas or get enough Poes for that last empty bottle.

p2gq.jpg

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts :lol:

100% in a week and a bit, I even made it to the top ten tier a few of the (mingame)leaderboards.

Holy crap! In a week and a bit I have even finished the story!

Say, where's the wrenchbolt for the red jinjo?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

the only ones I beat 100% were LOTR: the Third Age and Spyro: Ripto's Rage.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

LOTR: Return of The King, Banjo Tooie, I think Me and my brother got Pokemon Red and Blue 100%, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

If only I could beat oblivion 100% but that would take FOREVER.

The most time consuming part for me was creating my character build in a manner that would still be effective at playing the game AND give the max possible level. I still resent using mercentile as a major skill but it was either that or speechcraft; I wish I picked speechcraft :( Once I had that sorted it only took me 140-ish hours of game-time to get 100% complete. Biggest pain in the arse was keeping track of whenever I leveled a skill so I didn't waste any multipliers.

The most time consuming part for me was creating my character build in a manner that would still be effective at playing the game AND give the max possible level. I still resent using mercentile as a major skill but it was either that or speechcraft; I wish I picked speechcraft :( Once I had that sorted it only took me 140-ish hours of game-time to get 100% complete. Biggest pain in the arse was keeping track of whenever I leveled a skill so I didn't waste any multipliers.

Wait, you did all side quests and stuff in 140 hours O_O

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

ocarina of time, pikmin 2, wii sports, wii play, super mario 64\DS, star fox 64, and super mario world.

Did you get the secret Deku nut upgrade that you can only get as a kid?

I got most of the stuff on Ocarina of Time: Master Quest except for that damn missable deku nut upgrade that made me sad because I couldn't really feel i had "100%" and I didn't get all the skulltulas, but that's it.

I got 100% in: Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64 DS, Metroid Prime Hunters (Single Player), and New Super Mario Bros....as you can see, most of them are mario and metroid games lol, where there is a place where you have definate 100%. I also got 100% on Super Metroid recently for the virtual console but didn't beat it within 3 hours to obtain the best ending so I don't count it as a true 100% unless I can get 100% in under 3 hours with the best ending=S.

100% in games is very objective...and completely unnecessary and a waste of time in some games.

Edit: Also beat The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap completely I remember getting all of the kin stone unions or w/e was annoying

was a great zelda game

ugh I know, I managed to beat the Story line, Arena, and all guilds, but the side quests givin by people is wayy to hard. Well they're easy but it will be hard to find them all. And I can't seem to stick to just one Oblivion character, becuase I'll usually get bored of it.

Kingdom Hearts

Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Ziza, and Phantom beaten?

Sephiroth was actually pretty easy, that's how I got to level 100 :P

Kurt Ziza was the hardest IMO. Took me awhile to figure out how to beat Phantom. I was dumb back then. I was like 12-13 years old when I last actually beat this game. Ice titan was the most fun boss ever!

258uo8n.jpg

I got 100% in: Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64 DS, Metroid Prime Hunters (Single Player), and New Super Mario Bros....as you can see, most of them are mario and metroid games lol, where there is a place where you have definate 100%. I also got 100% on Super Metroid recently for the virtual console but didn't beat it within 3 hours to obtain the best ending so I don't count it as a true 100% unless I can get 100% in under 3 hours with the best ending=S.

Oh crap, I forgot about that under 3 hours thing . . . I just downloaded Super Metroid. Never played it before so I doubt I'll get it the first time.

I'm jealous of these Metroid 100%s, I've never gotten one :cry: I think I need to at least beat MP2 over break though lol. Definitely the weakest of the trilogy as it hasn't managed to keep me playing all the way through yet.

p2gq.jpg

I've beaten all the 2D metroids 100% in various times and done other time/% related things on most of them but I haven't even beaten any of the prime games, I dislike them. There's just something about them which puts me off, no idea what it is. Just waiting for Nintendo to bring out a new 2D metroid, one is far overdue.

I've beaten all the 2D metroids 100% in various times and done other time/% related things on most of them but I haven't even beaten any of the prime games, I dislike them. There's just something about them which puts me off, no idea what it is. Just waiting for Nintendo to bring out a new 2D metroid, one is far overdue.

The thing that puts me off 100% on the prime games are you have to scan every. single. thing. you find!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I've just beaten Zelda Ocarina of Time, just had to look up the video for the Water Temple ONCE! But I feel proud of myself, I had that game for a long time and I could never beat it. (Because I was young and scared of the Graveyard, and couldn't speak English).

Currently working on Majora's Mask, just finished Snowhead. :thumbsup:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I'm jealous of these Metroid 100%s, I've never gotten one :cry: I think I need to at least beat MP2 over break though lol. Definitely the weakest of the trilogy as it hasn't managed to keep me playing all the way through yet.

At least it had an actual moving story unlike #1 (still yet to play 3). #1 was just "Oh yea, there's some space Pirates here...go get strong enough to fight them". Echoes had the history, actual problem, clear pattern and reasoning ("by bringing the energy back to the light side, it will become stable again yay"). Not to say Prime was a bad game; far from it. It just didn't have a clear enough story to me.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif