Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Give me moar info and I can probably do it. Assuming you do want a pixel that is.
  2. Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack I needed some Rage, I've been going into withdrawal. :?
  3. I love that song. :)
  4. Decent, but there's a lot of things you could work on. First thing is that it appears to be re-sized. As a general rule, don't do that. If you do, you're lines are bulky and there's a chance you can mess up your entire shape of your drawing. Second thing would have to be linework. You did a fairly good job on this already, only a few mistakes here and there. If you're going to leave outlines make sure they're continuous, but don't overlap each other. Look at the image star posted for an example. Next is perspective. When you're making a picture like this, using vanishing points takes only a few seconds but makes everything look better altogether. I'll show you what I mean. [hide=Yours][/hide][hide=Mine][/hide] See the difference? [Although my example isn't that great...] :lol: Messing around with the location of your vanishing points can give the look you want, and is easy to do. If you have vanishing points, there a good distance away from the cube. The perspective might actually not be bad, just very strange. Next important thing would be shading. I'm personally pretty bad at shading stuff, so the only tip I can really give is to pick a light source and make sure you stick with it. Areas that are darker usually have lower saturation than areas in the light. For colors you did a good job. Most people who are fairly new tend to use ridiculously over-saturated colors. That's all I can really think of right now, good luck with this in the future. :)
  5. 4 feet tall? No wonder he looks 6. I hope the baby's well looked after, 13 is far to young to even think about fathering a child never mind actually doing it.
  6. He can't be the first to die, he's the one who's going to kill everyone else.
  7. So we get a cure for HIV or a zombie apocalypse? Looks like a win-win to me.
  8. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    What isn't pokemon more constructive than?
  9. Good thing I'll probably never change it then. :) Anyways, 9.
  10. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    I was in one once. I got forced into it because I accidentally did too well on some test we had to take to see if we were good spellers. I spelled the first word I got as wrong as I possibly could for lols.
  11. I won't remember. Not like it matters all that much anyways.
  12. Grats, your gonna post on rate this forum? or are you actually going to contribute to this thread. :| Err... he's the OP...
  13. Wow, almost 120 ratings in a game. I get like 20.
  14. We have these but I don't know what it would do to a zombie.
  15. I remember why I play runescape now. Nice job Jagex. :) :)
  16. Amazing work, but you know that ;)
  17. What I'd do is just make a new paint page and put a square of that colour on the page. Then copy paste it into whatever document you need it in.
  18. I feel like this discussion might be losing some of it's realism. Granted it is a topic on a zombie invasion, but still. Or it might be because I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
  19. It's only 47 posts on that thread. I mean Jaerkdood has like 700 on the what are you listening too thread or something.
  20. I wouldn't bring an m-16 for the reason of it being fairly bulky and having a history(whether accurate or not I can't say) of jamming. Having to carry 3 different ammo's also would be a little bulkier. I'd say everyone should have a revolver and probably some other hand gun though. If anyone's a good enough shot, they should probably have a fairly simple bolt-action rifle of some sort. An assault rifle would also be useful in a tight situation but everyone having one would slow things down, and they're not exactly the most efficient things for taking a zombie's head off.
  21. The main benefit of a revolver is reliability, so I wouldnt plan much modification since it would be simpler to just go with a semi automatic. Side arms would be used to clear houses anyway, so if you emptied the revolver you could just step to the back of your squad while you reload. Why use a revolver? Are normal pistols not usually better? You're never going to have a problem with a revolver jamming, and when there's zombies coming at you that's a good thing. I'd personally think a good semi-auto handgun as a preliminary weapon and a revolver in case it jams might be better though. Reloads on revolvers can be really long, especially if you're wearing gear to protect from zombies.
  22. No problem, small pieces with direct references are generally easy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.