Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Multiply by 2. Divide by 0.
  2. Long time not talk/see. You got really good really fast, and I'm still a noob lol. :lol: Glad to see you're doing well.
  3. I know what you're saying Local, that's why I'm almost never in Esc anymore when I play runescape, I usually just end up getting annoyed by the people on there. Feel free to pm me whenever if you want to.
  4. WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHER [bleep]ER BURN
  5. I knew it would end up here :)
  6. I approve. :lol:
  7. Skull replied to Da Pirates's topic in Off-Topic
    jaerkd00d- Rage... That's about it actually Oh wait, Crusader and Marilyn Manson.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    School, wrote a history paper. Actually, still writing said history paper. No more TIF or I won't finish.
  9. I don't think I've ever given you a consistent rating before. :? I dunno... 7?
  10. o hi cn u maek me sig 2 pls? I haven't seen you on in a long time :cry:
  11. Rise Against - State of the Union. Puts me into a good mood. Now Buffalo Springfield - For what it's Worth :)
  12. I have finals, and I'm supposed to be writing a 5 page Russian paper that's due tomorrow right now :lol:
  13. Looks cool, the hair seems a little strange, but very good all in all. How many colours?
  14. A bowl of chocolate ice cream. I'm sick so it wasn't a good idea and it might come back up any minute now :-X
  15. Rise Against - Bricks Probably one of my favorite songs right now.
  16. Somewhere cold and not a city. I think I'd go crazy if it was 70 (Fahrenheit obviously) degrees in winter while I'm used to it being below freezing. And I just don't like the city.
  17. Skull replied to Old's topic in Art and Media
    They're all really cool, I like the style a lot. The wip looks like it'll be awesome, I'd like to see it finished :)
  18. This may not be the most efficient, but I don't see it as stupid. Plus some people can't be bothered to get a rune defender and the DFS still provides a handy str bonus. Comp pisses efficiency, ergo anything less is stupid to him.
  19. Skull replied to warri0r45's topic in Off-Topic
    Spend 5 minutes trying to figure out what I wrote in my notes, the give up and go on the interwebs.
  20. Valid point. I didn't think of that, it's not something I really worry about.
  21. Hmm... why does it say that? Should say 8/10
  22. Bad Religion - Let Them Eat War
  23. I think a 6 day week would be better than a 4 day week to be honest. Since I have to go to school for 185 days a year (because our school is stupid) and I live in a place where snow days are fairly common, I'm usually in school until the last days of June, and start school again around the 20th of August. If there were 6 day weeks I could be out around April and have a much longer summer to enjoy. I'd call that a fair trade. It'll never happen though. And I'd say 5 days is better than 4. I like getting out of school at 1:45 instead of 4:00 actually.
  24. The sweet sound of my new computer. Haha, them too, but they haven't played anywhere near where I live since I was like 2 as far as I know lol. Black Masks and Gasoline (Live) - Rise Against basement show
  25. Rise Against - Blood, Red, White And Blue (@ Big Day Out 05) I need to see these guys live, it'd be amazing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.