Do you think you'll ever kill someone?

Faux

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I would although I fantasize about it often but meh, who knows?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Everyone is phsyically capable of killing somebody, it really isn't that hard when you think about it.

I doubt Stephen Hawking is.I probably will kill if the situation requires.Or they have abilities I want.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

If needs be, then yeah I suppose I could kill somebody. I certainly couldn't do it out of cold blood, unless I become a psychotic.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I have actually thought about how I would go about murder, I know several ways that would most likely work if i wanted to dispose of the body. However, that being said, I could only kill in a life or death situation.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Hmm this is a weird sort of self incriminating question...

I get the feeling if I ever was on trial for murder this thread would probably come round and bite me in the [wagon].

Anyway as far as my chances of becoming pre-determined murder goes I say their pretty slim. If someone puts you in to a position where murdering them is the only/best option, then I think your problems started long ago.

As far as knowing methods to kill/dispose of bodies is concerned, its a pretty wide field. There will be good ways and bad ways and sometimes they'll work other times they won't. If you sat down and intricately planned a murder I would not be surprised if you could get anyway with it, but your throwing that much effort into it, Im sure you could find a way out of your problem.

Basically then, No I probably won't ever kill any one. Who knows about a crime of passion/rage? There impossible to predict, but premeditated murder isn't something I could see myself doing.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I know a way to kill someone close without getting caught, but I only know of one circumstance that I'll even consider doing that.

THAT my friend is how murderers get caught...by thinking they're invincible ;) :P

I've considered killing my mom before lmao....(As I think we all have) But that's more of the childish whining after she grounds you. "I'LL TEACH HER TO GROUND ME TO MY ROOM FOR AN HOUR! I'LL KILL HER! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA"

Yeah...I used to be a stupid little idiot.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I don't think they'll have you killing mice,let alone people.

I have been proven able to kill mercilessly in RPs and stuff.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

No, I'm not planning to. But I've been watching so many shows dealing with murders it just came to me.

I know a way to kill someone close without getting caught, but I only know of one circumstance that I'll even consider doing that.

Syringe filled with air to the nostril. Creepy that I know that.

Considering I'm planning on joining the army I'd guess it is quite likely I will kill someone. If 1 person posed a life-threatening situation to 2 or more people I'd have no problem killing them, that's my mindset on it anyway, not sure what would happen in said situation.

I know I will. I don't want to, but it's just one of those terrible feelings, I just know it's going to happen. And I'm really scared of it. I know it as plain as I know I have a nose on my pretty little face. It's horrifying. And I know a lot of people in the military. Killing a person destroys you completely.

I don't want to be ruined. But I'll have to.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream