Runescape Named One Of The Best Time Wasters

Warrior_B666

Well my dad got an e-mail from about.com and it had a list of good daily time wasters. Runescape was among one of them.

Time Wasters List

The free version of Runescape can provide many hours of interactive adventuring fun. You learn skills, go on quests, and interact with thousands of other players all over the World.

One of the most attractive things about this game is that even though it is a rich and complex game, it is accessible to almost anyone with Internet access. The computer and connection speed requirements are quite low.

There is a paid subscription version of the Runescape, but many people enjoy many hours of fun with the free version. If you like interactive adventures, give it a try.

Original Article

I just thought that it was interesting. :P

Discuss.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it as waste of time the first time around :XD:. But I guess that meens it's an ownage game.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

It wastes too much time unfortunately, and sadly some people don't realize that they're wasting the best years of their lives on this. :s

How so? If they weren't, they would just be watching T.V or eating or playing another video game.

Yeah you can say people who play RS "waste the best time of their life" while you go and play Call of Duty. :roll:

Same exact thing.

It wastes too much time unfortunately, and sadly some people don't realize that they're wasting the best years of their lives on this. :s

How so? If they weren't, they would just be watching T.V or eating or playing another video game.

Yeah you can say people who play RS "waste the best time of their life" while you go and play Call of Duty. :roll:

Same exact thing.

=D> give this man a cookie.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Same exact thing.

I don't believe that hellbellz ever said that what he did wasn't a waste of time. Either way it doesn't change the fact that runescape is indeed a waste of time.

[sarcasm]Most definitely we waste the biggest amount of time ever[/sarcasm]... Cause I mean I know of about seven different people just in MY high school (my school has a high school [entire high school 9-12] of about 300 people) that are going to spend over 6 hours just in ONE DAY hunting.

If that isn't the biggest time waster compared to Runescape then I guess the other 4 people I can name off the top of my head that are also from my high school that play Halo III for 4-6 hours A NIGHT, are.

TBH I don't think that we are wasting that much time here, playing runescape. If anything we are being a little bit more constructive than either of those other two jobs as we create not only jobs to create this game, but also keep it going(eliminating Halo as they don't have support staff for the game), and we also provide a bigger flow for the economy.

So honestly, IMO, Runescape is just a free-time activity. It is just as neccessary as anything else that we do when we aren't working.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Biggest time waster is school.

Without school the whole world would be so much more intelligent than it is right now.

Agreed. But to a certain extent I think that School (as much as I hate it) is neccessary. But I really don't see why we have schooling (in America at least) as a Mandatory activity past the grade level of 8th grade.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Same exact thing.

I can enjoy a 20 minute game of CoD4 and shut it off? You can't play RS for 20 minutes and get anything productive done. But I know what you mean, in the grand scheme of things everything is a waste of time.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I can enjoy a 20 minute game of CoD4 and shut it off? You can't play RS for 20 minutes and get anything productive done.

A nice game of castle wars

This.

But to be honest, as much as I can have fun playing RS sometimes, I use it a lot of times to pass the time, in other words, as a time waster. :lol:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Biggest time waster is school.

Without school the whole world would be so much more intelligent than it is right now.

Agreed. But to a certain extent I think that School (as much as I hate it) is neccessary. But I really don't see why we have schooling (in America at least) as a Mandatory activity past the grade level of 8th grade.

I should've put my [/sarcasm] brackets in there.

Schooling is the most important thing in the world.

I would not be able to live without my teachers and my books, nor the wonderful smell of the cafeteria.

Oh the joys of waking up bright and early and getting ready to learn!

Oh the joys have deciding whether to blow off a test and level your Strength or not.

I WAS JUST KIDDING, NOOB. AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU QUOTED ME?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Isn't everything a waste of time these days?

I don't see what the big argument is about, its perfectly manageable to play RuneScape, still have a social life, and not have that mess up your school grades (I'm living proof, and as a plus, am a Crew member).

Its not our fault you didnt know how to manage your time, fortunately a lot of players are capable of doing this and play it in their spare time. ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Same exact thing.

TV = Yes, waste of time.

Playing Xbox Live = False, there's a small percentage chance you'll be invited into proper gaming teams and leagues and get paid for gaming.