Grades, GPA's; How do you do in School?

Igor

Just wondering how everyone does in college, HS, College, etc.

I'm not doing that great right now, I have like a 3.0 [bleep] and I'm a sophomore. :oops:

And for those who don't know:

A: 4.00

A-: 3.6667

B+: 3.333

B: 3.00

B-: 2.8

C+: 2.3

C: 2.00

C-: 1.8

D+: 1.333

D: 1.00

D-: .6667

F: 0.00

I don't know the english/european system of grading, but if you wouldn't mind posting it, that would be faaaaantastic!

Igor_U_Noobs.gif

tweaked.gif

If a man is not a worker, he is nothing.

BOSS.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do badly. I won't tell grades.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

wwe go by percentage in canada and the us generally.

but my school uses some [bleep]ed up system with numbers?

it doesnt make any sense. its like 1 2 3 4 5 and 1 is a 0 and 5 is 100%

and then there are 1+ 2- etc.

its really retarted.

but i had a 57 percent overall this term.

i finished with like a 3.4 gpa, but that really doesn't mean alot without knowing my region, at my college im surrounded by people with like 4.3's only to find out they are dumb as anything because where they live doesn't provide a very good education and you have you have such a good GPA to get into just an average college, where my region provided an amazing education and even my GPA made me much smarter then those with a higher GPA then i had. GPA is all relative, that's why you have to take the SAT

legends2.jpg

My academic advisor told me today that any University (in Canada i'm assuming) would accept me in any program, except for McGill's medicine course, cause I'd need to do some volunteer work and the MCAT exam. So yea, im doing fairly well

:thumbup:

hiccup.png

Last time I checked a few weeks ago, I have a 3.93 cumulative as a junior.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

3.798 Rank 31 out of 464 of my Senior class atm. Pisses me off.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

As of right now, I am a freshmen in high school and have a solid 5.0 GPA.

5.0? Does your school allow AP in 9th grade? And what bonus do you get for an 'A' in AP?

My system barely gives us any bonus, which is why the Valedictorians only get usually a 4.3-4.6 And thats after 3 years of striaght A's in AP classes (except they usally take AP Chem and AP Bio which they get B's in)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I had a 1.8 last time I checked :thumbup: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

As of right now, I am a freshmen in high school and have a solid 5.0 GPA.

5.0? Does your school allow AP in 9th grade? And what bonus do you get for an 'A' in AP?

My system barely gives us any bonus, which is why the Valedictorians only get usually a 4.3-4.6 And thats after 3 years of striaght A's in AP classes (except they usally take AP Chem and AP Bio which they get B's in)

I'm guessing he's in a semester system and they haven't had grades posted to their transcripts yet.

tFtfA.jpg

Depends on the class, anywhere from a 4.0 to a 0.0 . No idea what my average is, probably a 3.0 ish.

Not that we really use GPA where I live.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Freshman year at my high school is [bleep]ing easy. And Harvard claims we're one of the top high schools in the country? Yeah right. (My English teacher is tough though. He actually follows the rule where C's are average, so a B is actually pretty good)

Our GPA is out of 9, for no good reason. It just is. And they don't even tell us on our report cards until the end of the year. First term, I came out with A's in nearly every subject, an A- in Tech (Everyone got one), A- in French (Screw my French teacher), and a B- in English (Always my worst, and on top of that, there's the teacher I mentioned above)

I'm going to be really arrogant and claim that my math is either the best or second best in my grade (At my school, obviously). I'm taking sophomore honors, and have an A in it, so yeah. Also, apparently I'm one of the very few people that has always gotten perfect on the math section of the MCAS, Massachusetts's state-wide standardized test. (Other than math, and some sections of science and history - I'm pretty lousy. My English is the most glaring, but my excuse is that it isn't my first language. ::' )

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I had a 1.8 last time I checked :thumbup: .

Oh [cabbage], I thought I'd be a cast out with not having a perfect 4.0 here.

My freshman year I had a 3.0 GPA. The first quarter of this sophomore year, I had 2 A's, 1 B, 2 C's, and a D which... Is a 2.9 GPA. I'm taking mad AP classes next year and football season is over so I'm looking to improve my grades. :]

For some reason my school shows GPA as a percentage and not the weird 4 point system. Never had below a 90 all three years of high school so far, though last quarter I came close with like a 90.1 because I failed my quarter Precalc exam :thumbup:

p2gq.jpg

This person at my school never took a single challenging class, but she got straight A's since 7trh grade, thus she has a perfect 4.0 GPA, and is rank 10, out of 464, everyone hates her.

For some reason my school shows GPA as a percentage and not the weird 4 point system. Never had below a 90 all three years of high school so far, though last quarter I came close with like a 90.1 because I failed my quarter Precalc exam :thumbup:

My high school was the exact same way. Now I'm in college and I'm getting letter grades and have a 4 point grading system and it's completely foreign to me. lol

My average right now is 77%. This is in the 2nd year of University for Life Sciences.

As compared to when I got a high 80 average to low 90 averages in high school :|

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer