Worst Fist Fight uve witnessed

abbydog95

What was the worst fist fight uve seen? It can be anywhere - school (probaly a big one unfortinutly) , streets, store, etc. dont get graphic please! this is a G - rated forum. On topic - Mine probaly happend today actualy! i Was shadowing Horlick Highschool in Racine and i was walking out of science class and BAM! This guy punches this other guy, he gets flown back into the elvator wall and smacks his head. The teachers came out and held the puncher down and sent him to I.S.S. then to jail. The victim just ran into the guy :shock: he had blood gushing out his mouth and all over the floor and wall!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a theomachy of such power one would wonder if there was any left. Then I heard the microwave ding, so I only had to assume. The generator went out during those reruns of Dr. Who last night. I was in despair after that, I still don't believe all events proceeding that, so perhaps I never witnessed such a theomachy.

Some kid kissed his girlfriend before 4th period. THis kid who was emo didn't like it/was jelous so he started kicking the other guys but. After a bunch of fist trading, the emo guy whipped out some illegal knife then stab the guy in the side. 3 teachers and 2 cops swiftly apprehended the emo kid.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

A gang fight close to my house. Some guys tried breaking into my house and yard to get away from the police, but I can assemble my Winchester in about 2 minutes now. They left.

...That isn't fast at all, really. But I lost something and had to look for it, I can't remember what it was.

EDIT: No, wait, I brought out my gun another time someone tried breaking into my friend's house the night before a hunting trip. During the gang fight I brought my bat down. I thought the kids were older than me, but they were all really small.

I hate this town so much.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

A gang fight close to my house. Some guys tried breaking into my house and yard to get away from the police, but I can assemble my Winchester in about 2 minutes now. They left.

...That isn't fast at all, really. But I lost something and had to look for it, I can't remember what it was.

EDIT: No, wait, I brought out my gun another time someone tried breaking into my friend's house the night before a hunting trip. During the gang fight I brought my bat down. I thought the kids were older than me, but they were all really small.

I hate this town so much.

What country/state you live in?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Texas. But the city I live in is a [cabbage]-hole. We have one of the twentieth worst crime rates of the US and one of the hundredth worst in the world :/

That isn't the first time. For most of the little encounters, gang-fight would be a bit overexaggerating. Probably was for that one, too, but it looked bad from the 300 yards or so I was watching from. But when a couple of the little bastards tried jumping my fence, I went out with a bat and my dog. ::'

One night last summer some huge dude picked up a huge post (portable ones used to form lines in front of clubs), except this one had a huge cement base. He started swinging it around and stuff, dunno what happend come to think of it. My attention was on some girl.

Anyways, cat fights back in highschool were worse than everything else i've experienced. Not the sexy ones

hiccup.png

Texas. But the city I live in is a [cabbage]-hole. We have one of the twentieth worst crime rates of the US and one of the hundredth worst in the world :/

That isn't the first time. For most of the little encounters, gang-fight would be a bit overexaggerating. Probably was for that one, too, but it looked bad from the 300 yards or so I was watching from. But when a couple of the little bastards tried jumping my fence, I went out with a bat and my dog. ::'

lol, texas.

real gangs kick it in LA homie.

Most fights I have seen are so quick I blink. Not even fights more like someone punched somebody and said "I beat the [cabbage] out of so and so" Like anyone gives two [bleep]s.

Still most are boring and usually for a dumb reason like boyfriend [cabbage] or Talking [cabbage] and not backing up. (That happens a lot here)

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

I was walking downstairs to class from the office and I heard some shouts, so I turned around the corner and saw these two guys - one white, one black - punching each other. The white guy grabbed the other guy's zipper and ripped it off his pants, it was funny.

So anyway, the black guy walks away with nothing but a missing zipper, while the white guy's bleeding everywhere with a broken nose etc.

It's funny 'cause the white guy started the fight.

And then there was this time when I broke some Thai kid's nose because he pushed me off the balcony. :lol:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Nothing besides some minor skirmishes in like the fourth grade. Everyone is just all talk.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It was 9:30am in the morning and I was on my way to my Judo training session when I decided to grab a drink first. I headed to the shopping centre nearby my house and heard shoutings at the coffee shop. I went and saw 2 men swinging knives/throwing beer bottles at another guy with the furniture all messed up around, people were all staring from the distance. After like 5 minutes, the police arrived and detained them in the toilet while they confiscated their weapons.

This happened at Fajar, I'm sure Dragoonson knows the place.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I see them all the time. they get old.

I always go to shows and someone ends up hitting somebody else in the pit when they're hardcore dancing and even if its unintentional theres always a few people who take it up the butt and start swinging.

Sometimes the heavier bands start death walls, where the crowd splits into two sides and then full on charge each other so it ends up turning into a huge brawl.

The adrenaline rush is intense.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Sometimes the heavier bands start death walls, where the crowd splits into two sides and then full on charge each other so it ends up turning into a huge brawl.

so thats wat a death wall is, ive heard of them but never knew what they were

theres been a few fights in my high school probably about 12 in the 4 years ive been there which is pretty low compared to other schools in the area, its always funny when a guy picks a fight and gets owned

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I see them all the time. they get old.

I always go to shows and someone ends up hitting somebody else in the pit when they're hardcore dancing and even if its unintentional theres always a few people who take it up the butt and start swinging.

The adrenaline rush is intense.

Yeah, I've heard of those too. Didn't actually know what it meant :?

I'd hate to be caught in the middle of that lol.

I've seen some pretty bad fights, most of which I've been involved. But none really worth posting here.

I've never seen somebody get stabbed/shot and I hope never to. ::'

The worst fight I've seen was last year. At another high school here they have an underground fight club and so me and a couple of other guys went to check it out. There was a fight scheduled between 2 dudes. Kid A was a 5'8 scrawny mess who didn't look like he belonged there and kid B was a big 6'0 buff football player. So they start going at it and maybe a minute into the fight kid A punches kid B in the face and breaks his eye socket. Kid B drops to his knees and out of nowhere kid A kicks kid B in the jaw and his jaw breaks. I saw kid B a couple weeks later with his jaw wired shut.

111-1.jpg

This happened at Fajar, I'm sure Dragoonson knows the place.

No.East-ender.

School fight.Assfaced wannabe starts a shuffle with my friend.Was like "If you waanna fight,fight with me."Let him throw a punch,his estimation seemed to be sucky,since his arm reached full extension far from my face.Anyway,grabbed his arm and used a bodythrow to bring him to the floor.

That must make me a master,since a master can end the fight without throwing a punch.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I've always wanted to get in a fight though. Nobody ever messes with me though :(

I've always wanted to get into an old-timey bar fight. The one or two actual fights I've been in were some kid pushing me and trying to knock me down. Most of the ones I've seen were like that, too. :/

Never witnessed anything massively bad, worst I've seen really was me getting battered. I had had a bit of a scrap with a guy earlier and he had left. Then once I got outside he was there with four or five lads. They punched me to the floor and then did it again when I got up. I bled quite a bit and had a messed up face for a week or so, but nothing major in comparison to what other people may have seen.

I also had a bit of a scrap the other night but it was outside a club and swiftly broken up by the bouncers.

iteme3721.jpg

Hmm, I haven't witnessed much except perhaps in the elementary grades. Usually they end pretty quick. Basically the latest one was when this really annoying kid threw a chair at this other person that nobody touches because they're pretty strong. He picked him up and bam bam (once to the jaw, once to the chest) and he dropped like a stone. His jaw was shattered and he had a broken rib. I guess that's what you get for throwing a chair at the toughest person in the school...

j0xPu5R.png