Worst Fist Fight uve witnessed

abbydog95

One day when I was walking from the busstop to school I noticed a whole gang of Marokkan kids standing on an open field in front of an apparement building. 2 of them were standing in the middle talking trash to each other, when 5 seconds later they just flew onto each other punching and throwing each other down. I don't want to sound racist but everyone who lives in Belgium probably understands me when I say that it's always the same people.

99 Slayer since August 2007.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wanted to get in a fight though. Nobody ever messes with me though :(

I've always wanted to get into an old-timey bar fight. The one or two actual fights I've been in were some kid pushing me and trying to knock me down. Most of the ones I've seen were like that, too. :/

It's nothing in like in comedy movies, meaningless bar fights often leave people blind in the other eye, serious skull fracture from glass pints, etc...

There is no reason to "want" to get into a fight in normal, civilian life. Join the military if you want to fight people who are equally willing to fight back. The only distinction is poser-teens often don't have the qualities of a 'real man' or even willing to actually put their personal safety on the line.

Physical violence against other people isn't funny unless it's deliberate entertainment like WWE wrestling. There's nothing "funny" about real life violence that leaves many people crippled just because some huge-ego idiots started a fight over nothing.

One day when I was walking from the busstop to school I noticed a whole gang of Marokkan kids standing on an open field in front of an apparement building. 2 of them were standing in the middle talking trash to each other, when 5 seconds later they just flew onto each other punching and throwing each other down. I don't want to sound racist but everyone who lives in Belgium probably understands me when I say that it's always the same people.

Yeah. I do, stupid Marokkans.

-Renate :x .

;>

Well, I don't live in Belgium, but it's the same/worse here in The Netherlands. They tend to get pissed at me even before I said something (and after that, they most of the time chase me and my friends lol).

2j3qh46.jpg

apparently there was a 3-way-lesbian triangle in our school, which i find odd, but apparently they got in an argument over who had who and they all starting fighting. They were ripping out each other's piercings (nose rings included, like the ones bulls have) and clawing at each other.

When it was was over there was blood over the ground. horribly disgusting.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Well, I don't live in Belgium, but it's the same/worse here in The Netherlands. They tend to get pissed at me even before I said something (and after that, they most of the time chase me and my friends lol).

It's even worse when you go to the local coffeeshop and they try to mug you. I hate marokkans with a passion. It's even worse in The Netherlands (although you could say the ones in Antwerp are the same...)

-Renate :x

;>

The worst fight I've seen was last year. At another high school here they have an underground fight club and so me and a couple of other guys went to check it out. There was a fight scheduled between 2 dudes. Kid A was a 5'8 scrawny mess who didn't look like he belonged there and kid B was a big 6'0 buff football player. So they start going at it and maybe a minute into the fight kid A punches kid B in the face and breaks his eye socket. Kid B drops to his knees and out of nowhere kid A kicks kid B in the jaw and his jaw breaks. I saw kid B a couple weeks later with his jaw wired shut.

Haha I love high school "fight clubs". I think the kids who fight in those are so dumb. Seriously, none of them have been trained to fight, they're throwing sloppy shots, and they have no idea how seriously they can hurt each other. Although I have to laugh at the kids who get the [cabbage] beat out of them in those cause they were asking for it :P

^

Some kids at my school have it coming to 'em.

:D

Them people are those classic kinds of "I'm not cool cause the cool kids hate me so im gonna act cool to be cool" types of kids who seriously need to be p0wn3d

I'm not cool or anything but im not hated.

And im certainly not a tryhard.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I work as a Bouncer at smaller bar/club. Last week i was standing next to this guy who got whats called a buck-50. Basicly another guy cut his face with a razer. It left a 5 or 6 inch slice through the side of his face. I saw the guys skull and jaw bone. Lots and lots of blood. Thats the worse i have seen. But it wasnt really a fight. The guy who cut the other ones face ran off pretty quickly.

Worst ive seen was when some dude had his braces hit into his upper jaw. Quite abit of blood. The two i have been in werent bad. Some idiot starts pissing off me and a few of my mates. He goes for a kick, grab his leg and punch him in stomach. He walks away... The other time was the same person, doing the same thing. This time he starts trying to act tough by talking bull so me, so I hit him in the shoulder and kicked him in back of leg. Again, he falls over and goes away.

Not seen him since...

TenseMurmur.gif

A -18 club I go to has about 7 different schools fighting for control of it so there's always some good fights. Never seen any extremely bad ones as the moral code is when they're down and it's obvious you won you leave quick as possible, to avoid bouncers. Seen some pretty good shots before, one of my friends broke a guys cheek bone, other friend broke the bones around your eye socket on some guy before. Right now my school pretty much controls the place \'

Been stabbed there before, had to get something like 37 stitches across my chest, not nice.

I see them all the time. they get old.

I always go to shows and someone ends up hitting somebody else in the pit when they're hardcore dancing and even if its unintentional theres always a few people who take it up the butt and start swinging.

Sometimes the heavier bands start death walls, where the crowd splits into two sides and then full on charge each other so it ends up turning into a huge brawl.

The adrenaline rush is intense.

i went to a bring me the horizon concert on tuesday, and a couple kids started fighting while they were hardcore dancing. and bmth had a wall of death. it wasnt very good though. mainly cause its a small place, and the weather outside was horrible so there were only about 200-250 people in the club.

Hurr hurr

In the fights I've witnessed at school, a weapon has never been pulled. Though a kid in my grade was caught with knives a few weeks ago. Don't know who though.

I've mentioned it before, last year, near the end of the year, a great deal of fights occurred in my PE class. Worst one was probably the one that ended up as a three-way...I still don't know how that happened.

Funny thing was, a tiny (But awesome) kid was the one to break it up.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Oh yeah?

I only just read the word FIST in the title.I've pulled a knife so many times,its not even funny.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

At my high school, there was an underground fight club. They met everyday, and fought. That is all well and good, and they did it for fun, not to break each others faces. Then came this bi-polar, depressed kid, who everyone used to bully. He got into a fight, and he got pummeled. Some people thought it was funny, and decided to film it with their phones and put it on youtube. Later that day, he took his life. This happened in april this year at my high school.

This is why I avoid fights. Nothing good ever stems out from it. Why can't we just set aside our differences and learn to live in harmony?

lampost_sig_stark.png

At my high school, there was an underground fight club. They met everyday, and fought. That is all well and good, and they did it for fun, not to break each others faces. Then came this bi-polar, depressed kid, who everyone used to bully. He got into a fight, and he got pummeled. Some people thought it was funny, and decided to film it with their phones and put it on youtube. Later that day, he took his life. This happened in april this year at my high school.

This is why I avoid fights. Nothing good ever stems out from it. Why can't we just set aside our differences and learn to live in harmony?

April 1st by any chance :lol:

Huh,apparently I'm in some underground fighting arena,right out the back of the bar I work at.Apparently some idiot thought I was a great fighter from what he had seen outside school (some guy tried to rob me,FACESTAB) and signed me up without my knowledge.

So only today as I get off work I'm told "Oh you have a fight tomorrow with this guy,wanna rekke* his moves?"They were fighting hand-to-hand,and I notice he's quite reliant on his kicks,as his punches seem a little slow.

So he quite sucks,I'm thinking easy $50 bucks tomorrow.Wish me luck.

*Rekke means to survey

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Huh,apparently I'm in some underground fighting arena,right out the back of the bar I work at.Apparently some idiot thought I was a great fighter from what he had seen outside school (some guy tried to rob me,FACESTAB) and signed me up without my knowledge.

So only today as I get off work I'm told "Oh you have a fight tomorrow with this guy,wanna rekke* his moves?"They were fighting hand-to-hand,and I notice he's quite reliant on his kicks,as his punches seem a little slow.

*Rekke means to survey

Good luck.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Meh there's no good fights at my school... or I miss them. Worst one would be when I was like 10, I hung out with some guy that was older than me, and his friend was like the best boxer in the city and I watched him fight some guy. He got wrecked, bloody nose and stuff

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

*Rekke means to survey

If he relies on kicking, then throw him off balance mid-kick when the situation if available. Good luck on the fighting, ruining an opponent's momentum is what has always worked for me.

8th grade "gang" fighting lol.

Two rival "gangs" (the Jokers and the Sox, I'm with the Sox) got in a fight during lunch period. My friend Colin is the Sox leader (we used to wear red high socks to school everyday before the school broke us up) and he punched Jeff (Jokers leader, they all wear bandanas and are emos) in the face, shattered Jeff's jaw but broke two fingers. The fight resulted in 8 Joker suspensions, 12 Sox suspensions, 1 Joker expulsion (kid ended up wrestlig with a teacher, then kicking him in the face). I was suspended for 1 week, as I was barely a part of it, Colin got 3 weeks for starting it. The teachers then said we would all be expelled without question if the "gangs" continued to meet. :( ah well it wasn't really ganglike anyway.

You learn to hate gangs when 25+ high school and middle school crip members swarm a bus parking lot and beat people senseless. Or when an adult blood member is at your middle school armed and looking for some "[racist term]."