Do you sit strangely?

jackal_55

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

a friend brought up that i always sit in very strange positions (i'm part monkey, aparently :roll: ) recently, and it got me curious about how other people sit.

as i'm righting this, i'm sitting cross legged, only one leg is on my chair, the other is just in front of the keyboard, on the table my computer sits on.

my other "favorite position" is kind of like a butterfly stretch for those who know what it is, only i clasp my toes together. :anxious:

i've always found sitting on chairs normally pretty uncomfortable, at the very least i always turn them sideways, and use the back of the chair as an armrest, or put my feet on the edge of the chair, with my knees behind my shoulders.

so, anyone else sit funny? :P

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit with my tippy toes touching the floor, I can't sit with my feet flat on the ground for some reason. And I also tap my left foot like it's got it's own case of ADHD.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Sometimes I wheel my chair backwards and sit ON TOP of the chair, which makes it hard to reach my keyboard and mouse, so I do it usually while watching movies.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I sit on the left edge of the seat, leaning slightly around the back of the chair when I'm relaxing, and sometimes I cross my legs, or put my toes under the wheel of my chair.

Most times I just sit normally :)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

[L's pic]

I was thinking of him as well. In school I used to bring up a knee and rest my chin on it, while the other foot was staying on the floor. It's much more comfortable and natural for me than to sit correctly.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Back of my neck near my chair's armrests,legs kicked up on the table.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

my desk is about the same hight as my bed so sometimes i lay on my stomach and use the computer but after a while my neck hurts so i can only do it for like an hour.

i also sit like guys in southpark from the WOW episode :twss:

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

I sit with my toes on the floor, though I cross my legs at the ankles for some reason. It makes me feel all cosy and warm :P I don't think my chair is the most egronomic for my back though :roll:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Uhhhh I sit normally but my friends make good leg rests sometimes.

Right now I'm sitting like Ginger_Warrior. o_o;;

L sits so weirdly xD I think he does that because his reasoning drops by like 40% if he doesn't sit like that.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I sit cross-legged as well, usually my right foot will be on my left knee.

Strangely enough, the only other person I know who does this naturally/as a habit is my best friend. And it's not like we've ever talked about how we sit...(And we've both sat like this before we met, so it's not like we influenced each other...)

At my computer/laptop, I might lean back and have my feet on my desk. Nearly did that today at school, whoops.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Sit where?

When I'm on my pc, I tend to put my right foot onto the radiator and leave my left foot firmly on the ground, and I tend to fully stretch my body out...

When sitting on the train, or an armchair... I learn very far foward, rest my arms on my knees and cross my hands over, Inherited from my grand father on my mothers side. Also I tend to squat on the floor if there are no seats... And my hands will crossover again.

Luck be a Lady

I lean back all the time, often on 2 legs of my chair. It's not that strange, but leaning is a bad habit I really out to get out of I suppose (that or make a Homer Simpson style chair with 2 extra folding legs :P)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I lean back all the time, often on 2 legs of my chair. It's not that strange, but leaning is a bad habit I really out to get out of I suppose (that or make a Homer Simpson style chair with 2 extra folding legs :P)

It was Albert Einstein who made that chair.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Um.. YES!

I sit so strangely. The weirdest is probably when I practically lay down in my computer chair. My back is on the bottom of my chair and my legs are usually bent in front of me, with my feet on my desk in front of my keyboard. And somehow I get my arms around them so I can USE the keyboard :XD:

..and then there are a variety of other positions as well.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog