Do you sit strangely?

jackal_55

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

as i'm righting this, i'm sitting cross legged, only one leg is on my chair, the other is just in front of the keyboard, on the table my computer sits on.

Same :o

16185_s.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[L's pic]

I was thinking of him as well. In school I used to bring up a knee and rest my chin on it, while the other foot was staying on the floor. It's much more comfortable and natural for me than to sit correctly.

There's this [developmentally delayed]ed fanboy at my school that sits like him. Seriously a week after the show was released in America, he started sitting like that and claimed it was how he naturally sat :wall: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

i sit with 1 leg (the right) crossed in cross leg position and the other up like the guy eating the food and when not typing my arm is on top of my knee quite comfy i say

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

i sit with 1 leg (the right) crossed in cross leg position and the other up like the guy eating the food and when not typing my arm is on top of my knee quite comfy i say

i sit exactly the same way :D

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

I usually sit cross-legged with enormous amounts of padding piled on my lap so I can rest my elbows on something without whacking my chin/forehead on my desk when I rest my head in my hands when I'm thinking...

Right now I'm sitting with my legs to one side of my desk, one leg (left) wrapped in a blanket except for ankle + foot, other leg is resting on the edge of the blanket that my left leg is wrapped in, and I'm trying to twist my feet together but only managing to get a short burst of pins and needles in my feet if I try too hard.

All my weird sitting positions involve blankets and pillows.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.