Do you sit strangely?

jackal_55

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the computer? Totally. I sit on a stool with my bottom hanging barely off the edge with my knees down on the ground supporting me. My other way is to sit on the stool and tilt it forward with my right foot supporting me and my left knee on the ground.

]

My computer desk has a drawer that comes out, which I use as a foot rest. In this position I can look at the television and the computer, or have a nice leisure chair to play videogames (my couch is like 20+ feet from the tv, my computer is maybe 5). This kinds hurts my neck after a while, in which I'll put my feet under the desk with them on the heater.

....I also immediately thought of L when I saw this thread title...

"Strange" implies that other people don't do it. Most of the "weird" sitting positions I get in I see my roommates in all the time.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Right now, i'm sitting strangely. (I can't explain it though...)

But I normally sit with my left leg running along the edge of the top of the desk... If you can understand that...? :lol:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Right now, i'm sitting strangely. (I can't explain it though...)

But I normally sit with my left leg running along the edge of the top of the desk... If you can understand that...? :lol:

sure can, i do it too.

And my right leg sort of crossed under my butt. :| Sounds kinda disturbing. :lol:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Usually:

Sitting normally, though with one foot underneath the other leg around the knee. Very comfortable...

I used to sit normally, but leaning back on the back two legs of the chair with my own legs as a support. Until the back of the chair broke. That really broke the habit, especially since the replacement chair couldn't do that... Unfortunately it formed the above habit :lol:

I often sit in the "monkey positions" like the OP, and I used to sit like GingerWarrior said. The only problem is that I gained weight and I can't do that without wrecking my knees, but I still sit on my right foot and leave my left leg dangling to the floor.

I sometimes put both feet on the chair and kind of "sit" on them. This looks like I'm standing on the chair and "sitting" on the air. It isn't that comfortable, but it helps me when I have to sit higher to see something. (I'm pretty short by the way, like 5'5")

[EDIT]

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

No, unless I'm sitting at my computer, when I have legs crossed on the desk to the left of the computer, leaning on the right arm rest. Bonus points if my cat is asleep on my legs.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I definitely do and I'll do my best to explain it:

Left foot is as it would be if I was in the fetail position.

Right foot is similar to the butterfly, on the ground and touching the other foot.

Left cheek rests on my left knee, looking like it's being punched by it.

Hands are wrapped on the front part of the left knee.

Left eye is closed because the "knee punch" is forcing skin up there to close it.

That's my wierd explanation and I hope it's understandible :lol:

I've described how I sit at the computer right?As far back as my chair allows,legs crossed and resting on my table corner.

As for my normal sitting,like during school assembly or on my couch,I go something like this bugger:100_2038.jpg

But with my knees further out,and with a less gay smile face.Its not the Asian squat,but I hardly consider myself Chinese anyway.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]