dumb mistake of mine...no1 has solved this yet

sambudwiser

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

k i made a veryyyyyyy dumb mistake, when i was doing Itcherians little helper quest i got to the part were i got inside the city w/ a head ache and a jar. the bad part is, at the time i got lazy so i dropped the jar and teled o lumby....yes i kno impatient and stupid....so now i cant get the jar back -.- any ideas...even the crazy ideas anything( plz no sarcastic ideas :x )

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

I believe you can go back in and pick up the jar... but I may be mistaken.

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+

it wasent on the floor and u get teh jar as a random thing tht jus pops up in ur inventory....god i ahte this quest tht plot is laaaaammmmmeeeeee

First of all, it would be much easier to help you if you would speak English.

Second, don't say a quest sucks because of a mistake YOU made.

Repost using actual language, and then you'll get some help.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

it wasent on the floor and u get teh jar as a random thing tht jus pops up in ur inventory....god i ahte this quest tht plot is laaaaammmmmeeeeee

ye mayb the quest wouldnt seem as bad if i didnt [bleep] it up but the reason i gave up was the plot was pissing me off...none of it made sense :x and ive said it b4 and ill say it again grammer and spelling is nothing i am worried about. when an essay comes i pass, y shud i care about something that i dont get graded on?

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

ye mayb the quest wouldnt seem as bad if i didnt [bleep] it up but the reason i gave up was the plot was pissing me off...none of it made sense :x and ive said it b4 and ill say it again grammer and spelling is nothing i am worried about. when an essay comes i pass, y shud i care about something that i dont get graded on?

Because this is life, meaning things matter even if you don't get a grade.

And again, not understanding the plot doesn't make for a bad quest.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Because this is life, meaning things matter even if you don't get a grade.

And again, not understanding the plot doesn't make for a bad quest.

this isnt "life" this is a computer if u consider a rs forum a "life" you need some help. and if u read my post i admited to the fact that i thought this was a bad quest becaouse i screwed up. i really do think i didnt give this quest a chance but there are rs quests out there that have bad plots.

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

You should use good grammar because if no one can understand what the hell you're talking about they probably will have a hard time helping you, right?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Well I believe you can re-enter the city though a cave entrance outside the city near where you started the quest, correct?

So just enter the city again and attempt to continue normally as if you had the jar and see what happens. If all else fails then perhaps you should check the in-game quest journal and see if you can get a hint from that.

Well I believe you can re-enter the city though a cave entrance outside the city near where you started the quest, correct?

So just enter the city again and attempt to continue normally as if you had the jar and see what happens. If all else fails then perhaps you should check the in-game quest journal and see if you can get a hint from that.[/quote

u can re-enter the city, obviously i did try the ingame questguide, i tried going on and talkin to the sphinx...i did get a suggestion earlier telling me to go in the pyramid anyways. i guess i can give those a try the little helper quest seems like a must-do quest.

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

You should use good grammar because if no one can understand what the hell you're talking about they probably will have a hard time helping you, right?

ppl managae to get by my lazy effort grammer but as long as they kno wat im sayin i dont give a [cabbage]. If they dont kno wat im sayin then its a problem but for now ppl manage to get by.

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

I'm betting that a second look at a quest guide or te item database could help you, but the more interesting thing for me personally is pointing out that the current connotations of the word "life" are usually idiotic and wrong. If you are alive, you by definition have a life, correct? Forums are just another way to communicate, and if you communicate moronicly you will be treated as such. note that I'm not calling you an idiot or moron, but you will generally get a better reaction from people if you don't communicate like one, and then you will most likely have more time to go out and live your life.

Good luck figuring this out.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I'm betting that a second look at a quest guide or te item database could help you, but the more interesting thing for me personally is pointing out that the current connotations of the word "life" are usually idiotic and wrong. If you are alive, you by definition have a life, correct? Forums are just another way to communicate, and if you communicate moronicly you will be treated as such. note that I'm not calling you an idiot or moron, but you will generally get a better reaction from people if you don't communicate like one, and then you will most likely have more time to go out and live your life.

True we are not saying he is a moron, but we sure are thinking it very loudly. I remembered I died at the pyramid and lost the jar, just go back in and it will magically appear in your inventory and you will get that message.

ppl managae to get by my lazy effort grammer but as long as they kno wat im sayin i dont give a [cabbage]. If they dont kno wat im sayin then its a problem but for now ppl manage to get by.

ok lets slowly analyse this.

People manage to get by my lazy effort grammar but as long as the know what I'm saying I don't give a [cabbage]. If they don't know what I'm saying then it is a problem but for now people manage to get by.

But what if your laziness causes a misunderstanding, you should really pratice good spelling and grammar imagine if people talked this way.They would sound [developmentally delayed]ed and ofcourse being the judgemental bastards we are we make an assumption right away that the person speaking is an idiot. Don't get me wrong once your grammar is translated fully you sound like an average person, but with that atroucious grammar you sound erm..... stupid.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Have you checked questhelp on the rs website? I don't know, but it may have how to get the jar back if it's lost.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

forums is not life...in forums i might mis-type some things i dont say the word eactly as i mis-typed it. life and a forum about a game r two different things.

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

Right it's been ages since this quest but a quick search of the Runescape Wiki found a few bits out.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Canopic_jar

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Icthlarin%27s_Little_Helper

In particular before the first flashback:

You will end up outside a pyramid in Sophanem many hours later, and a canopic jar will appear in your inventory, which you can't bank or get rid of. If you wish to be insulted by the ghost you find yourself next to, you can speak to it using a ghostspeak amulet. Touch the north door of the southern pyramid to begin the first flashback.

Before starting flashback 2:

You'll be starting exactly where you left off with your last flashback. Go through the door (no puzzle this time) and pick up the jar that you had in your inventory before (there are four on the ground). Depending on your jar, you will fight a different guardian god: either Apmeken, Het, Crondis or Scabaras. It can be 75 or 81. Protect from Magic prayer can make this battle a walk in the park.

Once you've defeated it, pick up the canopic jar. Jump back over the pit to end the flashback. If you ever find yourself out of antipoison, kill Locusts in the city and eat their meat for a small source of food.

And finally after flashback 2:

After the flashback is over, you will say to yourself that you think you should put the canopic jar back. Go to the west door. This time you have to solve a puzzle that flips 9 squares. Turn all of the tiles to their gold side, then enter the room. Drop the jar where you found it and go back to the High Priest.

So from that I gather you get a jar automatically which you cannot bank or throw away. After that you lose it, but get to pick up another one when you start the next flashback. Then you have to go and return it.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Right it's been ages since this quest but a quick search of the Runescape Wiki found a few bits out.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Canopic_jar

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Icthlarin%27s_Little_Helper

In particular before the first flashback:

You will end up outside a pyramid in Sophanem many hours later, and a canopic jar will appear in your inventory, which you can't bank or get rid of. If you wish to be insulted by the ghost you find yourself next to, you can speak to it using a ghostspeak amulet. Touch the north door of the southern pyramid to begin the first flashback.

Before starting flashback 2:

You'll be starting exactly where you left off with your last flashback. Go through the door (no puzzle this time) and pick up the jar that you had in your inventory before (there are four on the ground). Depending on your jar, you will fight a different guardian god: either Apmeken, Het, Crondis or Scabaras. It can be 75 or 81. Protect from Magic prayer can make this battle a walk in the park.

Once you've defeated it, pick up the canopic jar. Jump back over the pit to end the flashback. If you ever find yourself out of antipoison, kill Locusts in the city and eat their meat for a small source of food.

And finally after flashback 2:

After the flashback is over, you will say to yourself that you think you should put the canopic jar back. Go to the west door. This time you have to solve a puzzle that flips 9 squares. Turn all of the tiles to their gold side, then enter the room. Drop the jar where you found it and go back to the High Priest.

So from that I gather you get a jar automatically which you cannot bank or throw away. After that you lose it, but get to pick up another one when you start the next flashback. Then you have to go and return it.

wooooot problem solved! u awesome!

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png