Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

The following message was sent to us today, and we accept the challenge to fight one of the best clans in the game. Not only do they want to fight all of the clans on tip.it at the same time, but they want to take on the ENTIRE community.

In a land, where the clans are small, and the stakes are high, a legendary clan, challenges the meager clans and posters of tip.it to a world war of epic proportions! We challenge all the clans of tip.it to unite and face the ultimate enemy of Corruption. For years, tip.it has been second, the forsaken child, of Runescape Community. Too long have you the clans of tip.it suffered to be second. Now is your chance to prove RSC wrong and defeat the almighty corruption. So let the showdown begin, Saturday Feb. 28th 4:30 est in the magnificent world of 122, Home of the GERMANS be there or be square!

This is not a steel war - this is a full scale war with rune armor - Corr requests that you wear rune or at least 25k worth of gear

Fight For Tip.it! and let's show Corr that our victories in the MSSW were not a fluke. Are you brave enough? Tough Enough? And daring enough to fight for tip.it in defiance of a larger power?

Our leaders for this event will be announced Thursday evening, But will you fight for our honor?

Here is the map of the Warzone and the meeting place

clanmap-1.gif

Feel free to discuss and comment. Let us know you are coming!

83ec5f51ab.png

FAQ

When is it?

Meet up at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT - Fight starts at 4:30pm EST / 9:30pm GMT

What should I bring?

You can melee in rune armour with a rune weapon, or range with your best arrows and a rune helmet.

We ask that you risk at least 25k on death as to not do so is "one iteming" and no-honour.

Who is welcome?

Anybody who uses tip.it forums, whether as an active poster or just as member of a clan that uses it. Less active members are welcome too - basically anybody who feels some affinity to the site can come.

Unfortunately, due to recent crashings we feel it necessary to say explicitly that members of the clan Violent Resolution are not welcome, and that there is no case for them to argue that they are part of the tip.it community. There are no other restrictions so long as you bring the appropriate gear

Can I return after I die?

Yes, so long as you still bring proper gear you may return as many times as you wish to death. Popular ways are to teleport to ardougne and use the lever to deep wilderness, use the canoe to moss giants then go north east, or use a games necklace to teleport to clan wars then run north

Edit: Tip.it will be lead by quite a few people, red_Fat1 and Dbzruler72 will be the two announced public faces as those fearless people who will lead us, More leaders will be announced at the event.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there. if im online

if we die, are we allowed to return with a new set of armour, weapons and food?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I will have to verify, but I do believe returning is allowed.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I will have to verify, but I do believe returning is allowed.

if there is, i will have to limit myself to the number of rune sets i can afford to waste :D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Ancients allowed??? Or magic?

its in a f2p world, so no ancients

I was there for the MSSW where we showed what we were made of and I'm sure I can pick up some expendable gear for this. It should be a good battle but we'll have to pick a team cape so all our members don't go killing each other off before the fight.

I'll bookmark the thread and when a cape is decided on I'll bring plenty of spares to the meeting area for any who need them on saturday.Good luck everyone 8-)

Rebornflames.png

As the flames that made up the phoenix slowly burned out,

Only ashes were left where once it stood,

It would be reborn from the ashes,

The phoenix would rise again.

Heh... they have set organization - we have a thousand of people who barely have pked or been in a clan ever.

We have no real organization

They DO have an advantage on that part,

but challenge makes this interesting, doesn't it?

I try to be there.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Since when was tipit second to RSC lol. Unfortunatly it's a bad time for me and can't be there :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It's quite a bad time for me (22.30 in Sweden), but I will try to come. We will easily pwn those guys, they might be good, but we're many, many more than they're.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Ok guys just so you know Corruption is a top 5 clan in runescape which can pull 100 115+, they have warred for 15 hours straight against my clan (DF which we won) so do not underestimate them.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

For years, tip.it has been second, the forsaken child, of Runescape Community.

I was with RSC for a short stint, before I was driven away by the unfriendliness of the community there (Runescape Community is sort of an oxymoron, because there isn't much of a real community). So, even if Tip.It is the "forsaken child of Runescape Community", I still feel that Tip.It has much friendlier members, and much much nicer people in general! :D

So, I'll be there! ^^

OORAH!!!!!Lets do this marines! hell yeah! i may only be level 40 but u can see me on the battlefield!!!!!!!ill bring my clan. i dont have rune. but i bring 25k always. lets kick their big headed [wagon]!!!!!!!!!! Corruption shall fall at my hand!!!!!

We were second? :lol:

From what I thought, we won the last two wars so im pretty sure we were first. :P

I might be there if I decide to not attend the tet event this week. :-#