Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

tbh i been thinking this through a bit, if we get a good turn out from the majority of the top clans on tip it, the only way we are actually going to beat corr is if we try to finish it soon, cause our opts will dwindle fast, and corr's will stay steady

and the only way i know of to do that is mass sniping. soon as the way starts, have everyone just go mass snipe corr, trust me corr will not know what to do, every time they bind they will have like 20/30 lvl 90/100's on them and every time they try to do a fall in, they will just be jumped on, the only way to win this is to get LOTS of simultaneous ko's, we will take heavy losses, but if we tried to do it the traditional way of warring

1) we would not have enough binders, and corr would tank us as not everyone is gona be on main pile and slow to actually attack

2) trying to have one person controlling like 20 different clans members is impossible, as no-one knows whos in charge

so the only chance we have as we know we have no org is just to go old school, as everyone who watches rsc can see, the way clan fights are going now is that when you have a heavy opt advantage, you press the advantage by sending out a heavy snipe unit, to scatter the clan, large snipe unit as in 40/50 people out of like 100 in total, so basically 50%

we will have this heavy opt advantage from the start, so why not try to press this advantage early on, it will be imperitative however to have a team cape on as most of our attacks will be through left click options, as we wont know who is on our side, whereas corr will know their members inside out

and this is the only way i see us winning, and if you actually want to win this war you will heed my advice, ill probably come for a little bit if im around, and i would really like corr to lose this

Shhh! :-$

Some of them read our forums. :|

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS SPARTA! :twss:

I'll be there if possible... How big is corruption? :oops:

I don't wanna lose a load of gear from misjudging size. May we demolish them! :twisted:

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=corclan

119 members as of this post. Most of them 120+ F2P combat.

"...and if the world seeks my destruction, then I will take the world down with me...

-Genesis

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

I don't wanna lose a load of gear from misjudging size. May we demolish them! :twisted:

Add another 50 fa's to that list.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Hax? :o

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I may or may not attend this event depends how i am feeling this weekend... right now im a little more worried about getting 99 prayer than in fighting a clan to prove that one group is better than another... for those of you who are going i wish you the best and who knows it could be a total domination by tip.it or vice versa.....

Right now unless tip.it can mass 120+ ppl at least 120 cb or higher it will go in favor of corruption...

Krypto_storm.png

To be honest, we're going to need to pull more than 4 times as many people if we even want a chance. Most members of corr could return and lose full rune more than 10 times and think nothing of it. They out level us and definitely outdo us when it comes to organization. I'm going to say we stand very little chance, especially since I'm willing to bet we'll start killing each other like in the past mssw's and I'm sure some people will try to grab some rune and get out.

We need a bunch of leaders to control smaller numbers of people each instead of 2 or 3 guys trying to get 500 people to fall in. I don't think we stand a chance without solid organization even if we do have 4 people to there every one.

Basically what I'm saying is corr's going to be koing us again and again while we're trying to take down there members all at once unless we have good leadership and people who are willing to shut up and listen to them.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Hax? :o

which is why i'm teling you guys not to underestimate them.

They're [bleep] rich and are willing to throw away tonnes of rune to win, which most of us on tif wont do.

Judging by the replies on this thread, most of tif dont have the balls to show, but I'm going to hope i'm wrong.

Just remember to wear proper rune (fullhelm, kite, platebody, plateKILT) etc.

Although, runelong, runechain, runekilt, medhelm could be used as a cheaper option, the bonus difference is rather significant.

Keep interface on prayer too. Slapping on protect from melee is more important than nomming half a pizza.

IIRC, it's pray, run/eat (else if you're sniping; wear rune, pray, run&eat)

And skull, leaders are chosen tommorow evening.

I just bought 350 rune sets for this XD

63m worth of rune?! :o

-Random Youtuber

Interesting...I'll try to make it. Depends on my plans.

I'll defently try to come though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang