Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the people who said we have no organization, we have many clans, who can pick off special targets, while us pawns distract them with thousands of people.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

When fighting, if you get a kill, DO NOT pick up anything other than food, unless it's the end of the war.

Rune&other drops will weigh you down, making it harder to tank and survive.

And....who's acing? I think we all know some clans are going to plan a crash.

And are fireblasts/snipers allowed?

wheeeeee !!!!

what cc... color cape, etc? I'm assuming its the same as what it was for the multisite war.

hopefully I'll make it.

-sees

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Corruption...

I think tipit needs a spam something like "red:I will pile enzock" seems in order..

Buying rune sets/dhide. Good luck corruption we'll be sniping fall in leaders.

Also no time limit?

I saw corrs recent war... and well anything 10+ hours is insane.

Corruption...

I think tipit needs a spam something like "red:I will pile enzock" seems in order..

Buying rune sets/dhide. Good luck corruption we'll be sniping fall in leaders.

Also no time limit?

I saw corrs recent war... and well anything 10+ hours is insane.

:( :( :(

Piling Enzock is no fun!

FAQ

When is it?

• Meet up at 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT - Fight starts at 4:30pm EST / 9:30pm GMT

What should I bring?

• You can melee in rune armour with a rune weapon, or range with your best arrows and a rune helmet.

We ask that you risk at least 25k on death as to not do so is "one iteming" and no-honour.

Who is welcome?

• Anybody who uses tip.it forums, whether as an active poster or just as member of a clan that uses it. Less active members are welcome too - basically anybody who feels some affinity to the site can come.

Unfortunately, due to recent crashings we feel it necessary to say explicitly that members of the clan Violent Resolution are not welcome, and that there is no case for them to argue that they are part of the tip.it community. There are no other restrictions so long as you bring the appropriate gear

Can I return after I die?

• Yes, so long as you still bring proper gear you may return as many times as you wish to death. Popular ways are to teleport to ardougne and use the lever to deep wilderness, use the canoe to moss giants then go north east, or use a games necklace to teleport to clan wars then run north.

If you have any more questions, absolutely feel free to ask. Good luck TIFers!

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

RSC messes with Tip.it, they mess with me!*does the tough guy bang fist on chest thing*

I'll be there!

Here is a little tip for every one: Good clans, such as this one, pile one player at a time until they take them out. So we should do the same.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I assume that we've made the same demands of Corr, and they understand that they are to risk at least 25k as well?

Furthermore, they ought to ask more respectfully, as RSC has been demolished in the last two meetings. (MSSW 2 & 3)

Orioles8.png asciibacon.jpg

Orioles8.png

mostorganized2.jpg

*~72,749th to 99 Attack on 9 September 2009~*

I assume that we've made the same demands of Corr, and they understand that they are to risk at least 25k as well?

Furthermore, they ought to ask more respectfully, as RSC has been demolished in the last two meetings. (MSSW 2 & 3)

We have rules on gear as a clan and we'll always be in proper respectable gear.

And seanq just wrote that little story for un as a little motivator, I'm a pk leader of corruption and also a Community Leader of the TIF clan section - we don't really have bad feelings towards you :P If it were any other clan but corr I'd fight along side you lol.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I wish you tip.it the best of luck. This will be a fun fight for us and for you guys also. I will be leading the corruption clan into victory with my assistance pk leader Enzock! Lol I'm joking Enzock <3

Don't judge Cor, by some steel war where they didn't even show. Also note, alot of you seem to think this is TIP.it vs RSC... it's not it's all of TIP.it vs ONE clan from RSC.

Don't judge Cor, by some steel war where they didn't even show. Also note, alot of you seem to think this is TIP.it vs RSC... it's not it's all of TIP.it vs ONE clan from RSC.

Yes, because some Corruption members don't even use RSC at all. You shouldn't judge a clan by the fansite they choose. ;)

j0xPu5R.png

RSC messes with Tip.it, they mess with me!*does the tough guy bang fist on chest thing*

I'll be there!

Here is a little tip for every one: Good clans, such as this one, pile one player at a time until they take them out. So we should do the same.

This isn't RSC. This has absolutely nothing in common with the MSSW's.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'll try to be there. Anyone know what time it is in GMT?

I don't have high combat but I shall fight for Tip.it never the less... I shall defend this fansite's honour!

If it is at 4:30 pm est, it will be at 9:30 pm gmt.

polvCwJ.gif

I may not post on tip.it forums very much, but I have been a lurker for a long long time...

I know we can win if there is a little organisation; you need a leader, a leader for the rangers, the magers and the meleers. You also need a strategy, since they're a clan they will be experienced in this and probably be well equiped, so you need a leader who can get people into a cc, stop them speaking and tell clearly what to do.

Most of all we all need to:

GET HYPED UP FOR AN EPIC FIGHT... BE CONFIDENT TIP.IT... CORRUPTION WILL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I will be there with 4+ armour sets

THIS IS SPARTA! :twss:

I'll be there if possible... How big is corruption? :oops:

I don't wanna lose a load of gear from misjudging size. May we demolish them! :twisted:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

tbh i been thinking this through a bit, if we get a good turn out from the majority of the top clans on tip it, the only way we are actually going to beat corr is if we try to finish it soon, cause our opts will dwindle fast, and corr's will stay steady

and the only way i know of to do that is mass sniping. soon as the way starts, have everyone just go mass snipe corr, trust me corr will not know what to do, every time they bind they will have like 20/30 lvl 90/100's on them and every time they try to do a fall in, they will just be jumped on, the only way to win this is to get LOTS of simultaneous ko's, we will take heavy losses, but if we tried to do it the traditional way of warring

1) we would not have enough binders, and corr would tank us as not everyone is gona be on main pile and slow to actually attack

2) trying to have one person controlling like 20 different clans members is impossible, as no-one knows whos in charge

so the only chance we have as we know we have no org is just to go old school, as everyone who watches rsc can see, the way clan fights are going now is that when you have a heavy opt advantage, you press the advantage by sending out a heavy snipe unit, to scatter the clan, large snipe unit as in 40/50 people out of like 100 in total, so basically 50%

we will have this heavy opt advantage from the start, so why not try to press this advantage early on, it will be imperitative however to have a team cape on as most of our attacks will be through left click options, as we wont know who is on our side, whereas corr will know their members inside out

and this is the only way i see us winning, and if you actually want to win this war you will heed my advice, ill probably come for a little bit if im around, and i would really like corr to lose this no offence lol

tbh i been thinking this through a bit, if we get a good turn out from the majority of the top clans on tip it, the only way we are actually going to beat corr is if we try to finish it soon, cause our opts will dwindle fast, and corr's will stay steady

and the only way i know of to do that is mass sniping. soon as the way starts, have everyone just go mass snipe corr, trust me corr will not know what to do, every time they bind they will have like 20/30 lvl 90/100's on them and every time they try to do a fall in, they will just be jumped on, the only way to win this is to get LOTS of simultaneous ko's, we will take heavy losses, but if we tried to do it the traditional way of warring

1) we would not have enough binders, and corr would tank us as not everyone is gona be on main pile and slow to actually attack

2) trying to have one person controlling like 20 different clans members is impossible, as no-one knows whos in charge

so the only chance we have as we know we have no org is just to go old school, as everyone who watches rsc can see, the way clan fights are going now is that when you have a heavy opt advantage, you press the advantage by sending out a heavy snipe unit, to scatter the clan, large snipe unit as in 40/50 people out of like 100 in total, so basically 50%

we will have this heavy opt advantage from the start, so why not try to press this advantage early on, it will be imperitative however to have a team cape on as most of our attacks will be through left click options, as we wont know who is on our side, whereas corr will know their members inside out

and this is the only way i see us winning, and if you actually want to win this war you will heed my advice, ill probably come for a little bit if im around, and i would really like corr to lose this no offence lol

Listen to this. Good advice. If we want even a CHANCE of winning, this has to be our strategy.

polvCwJ.gif