Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so coming. Even though I only have like half a set of rune, I'm sooo coming. This will be awesome.

I just need to fit in 'Beating Desert Treasure' and 'Finally buying that stupid Whip you've been putting off' in between this and my 5 days of membership left.

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.

I'll try to be there, unless something comes up.

70% Chance

We need a bunch of leaders to control smaller numbers of people each instead of 2 or 3 guys trying to get 500 people to fall in. I don't think we stand a chance without solid organization even if we do have 4 people to there every one. ...

I agree with this. Since we do have such a large group, maybe we should divide into smaller groups and have pk clan leaders lead most of them.

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

tbh i been thinking this through a bit, if we get a good turn out from the majority of the top clans on tip it, the only way we are actually going to beat corr is if we try to finish it soon, cause our opts will dwindle fast, and corr's will stay steady

and the only way i know of to do that is mass sniping. soon as the way starts, have everyone just go mass snipe corr, trust me corr will not know what to do, every time they bind they will have like 20/30 lvl 90/100's on them and every time they try to do a fall in, they will just be jumped on, the only way to win this is to get LOTS of simultaneous ko's, we will take heavy losses, but if we tried to do it the traditional way of warring

1) we would not have enough binders, and corr would tank us as not everyone is gona be on main pile and slow to actually attack

2) trying to have one person controlling like 20 different clans members is impossible, as no-one knows whos in charge

so the only chance we have as we know we have no org is just to go old school, as everyone who watches rsc can see, the way clan fights are going now is that when you have a heavy opt advantage, you press the advantage by sending out a heavy snipe unit, to scatter the clan, large snipe unit as in 40/50 people out of like 100 in total, so basically 50%

we will have this heavy opt advantage from the start, so why not try to press this advantage early on, it will be imperitative however to have a team cape on as most of our attacks will be through left click options, as we wont know who is on our side, whereas corr will know their members inside out

and this is the only way i see us winning, and if you actually want to win this war you will heed my advice, ill probably come for a little bit if im around, and i would really like corr to lose this no offence lol

Can't say anything better than that, only way we can we this is to have massive kos so corruption will have a difficult time to regroup and individuals will be easy to pick off.

Also, is there going to be any acing? Because I bet 10m that VR, NI or DK will come to crash.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I'll take a break from cooking to try to gain a few levels. I'll be able to buy 5 sets of supplies.

All of you that are just complaining that we'll lose anyways...who cares? At least get out there and represent tip.it! I'd rather die fighting than to tuck my tail and run. Plus, it's a game...why not try to have some fun?

Let's go, tip.it!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

For far too long have we suffered under the tumb of corruption. Tip.it will fight with honour and arrive in force. I will be there on the the battle field and die with dignity if required to defend the honour of the tip.it community. Please join me there.

Unfortunately I am working. But best of luck.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I'll come too, and I think we need a rigid organization, for example 10-15 Generals and each player is assigned a general based on something tangible, such as their combat levels or their names.

Ex:

A-C - General 1

D-H - General 2

H-J - General 3

and so on...

I. Will. Be. There.

Of course, I can't guarantee that I'll actually be of much help. I have a history of dieing during any and all pvp events, usually early on, and before I can do much damage. I was, for example, one of the only members of the blue team to die during the last "those rangers forted" event. Regardless, I'll buy some rune for this, and I my friend asked me to make him some green d'hide anyway so that takes care of that. I'll be there, if only to take a few hits for the more important team members :D

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

I'll come too, and I think we need a rigid organization, for example 10-15 Generals and each player is assigned a general based on something tangible, such as their combat levels or their names.

Ex:

A-C - General 1

D-H - General 2

H-J - General 3

and so on...

That actually looks like a fairly good way of doing it, the only way I could think of was by level.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

For all you not wanting to show just because TIF may lose: Fight for what you believe in, if it's not worth dieing for, why do you believe it?

Go Tip.it! I wish I could be there :(

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

It would probably be suicide for me if I go, as my combat level is really fail, and even though I have the money to waste on Rune Sets I wouldn't be able to make it :oops: I do hope you people win by piling all of them with your great numbers \'

This is a little harder than you guys may think...

I'm combat level 103 with 77 defense and 82 ranged. When fighting in house parties, I can take on 4-5 level 70s and 80s that are wearing full rune armor all at the same time, and kill them all twice through before dying. I was wearing Black Dragonhide, so I wasn't tanking either.

I hope everyone realizes what they're getting in to...