Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

[hide=Stuff about immature comments]

Corr started spamming some rather naughty and immature things though.

I don't remember that, who said what? Are you sure they were corr and not another clan?

I think perhaps that was VR. They did crash and certainly would be spamming things like that. Corruption should not have been, like Enzock I don't remember any such spamming.

No, this clan was saying immature things about VR after they had been beaten.

depends what you define as immature (without knowing what it was exactly they spammed) but it could have been shadow elves cos I don't think we spammed anything about vr other than "vr who?" lol.

If you watch Crimsoncow's youtube video at the 3:20 mark, you can see people in red team capes spamming things like "herpes," but it isn't really that many people saying it. Also, who the hell is VR? Are they like the notorious Rot clan that used to crash things a few years ago?

we spam the person's name, and there was a lvl 90 called herpes[numbers] lol.

[/hide]

Here's what I think people were talking about when they mentioned a clan was being immature.

And here's Corruption's bit from their homepage.

[hide=Shamelessly stolen from the Clan Corruption Official Website]With no prospect of a fight this week, Corruption turned to the tip.it community after hearing talks about them willing to have a fight against a large clan. Knowing that meant a possible 300+ people attending we were quite excited and eagerly anticipated a great challenge. At the same time, we knew that VR would crash.

We started the fight on a french world, to allow everyone to get in the one world and to make sure it was a clear fight world.

Tip.it starting: 340opts

As expected, within seconds of the fight starting VR charged. However, immediately the clan world came together to fight the common enemy. SE, DF, Exer and the tip.it team along with CoR turned on VR. Within minutes VR were in shambles, no piles, no spam and no fall ins. It was a failure of epic proportions and in admission of this failure they left as quickly as they came. The crash attempt pathetic.

With VR left slinking back across the wilderness, Corruption and tip.it started up their fight again. This time it was left uncrashed and with the organisation you would expect from an established clan vs a team (ably lead by Red fat1 and dbzruler) it was hard for tip.it to get piles. The fight lasted 15mins and at that point the tip.it team, after an enjoyable time decided to finish it up there.

We very much appreciate the help from SE, DF and Exer in handling the VR crash attempt. It is an excellent show at the strength of this community to see clans come together no matter what differences (obviously referring to DF) to tackle a common pest.

Finally, thank you to tip.it for the giving us the fight, we particularly enjoyed the friendly attitude and approach you came into the fight with, which reflects on the tip.it forums as a whole very well.[/hide]

f203f1850c.png

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was shadow elves spamming "Kao's girlfriend is a dog" and "touch my gooch" lol, not corr.

A bit immature, but funny :lol:.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Sure we lost, but I'm glad that Corruption came out of it with a well enjoyed fight and respected us for our behaviour etc.

This shows to them, other clans and ourselves that not only can we put up a good fight but we can deal with crashers and still not come across as a sore loser.

So props to you warriors of Tip.It. You can officially give yourselves a pat on the back for effort :thumbsup:

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Sure we lost, but I'm glad that Corruption came out of it with a well enjoyed fight and respected us for our behaviour etc.

This shows to them, other clans and ourselves that not only can we put up a good fight but we can deal with crashers and still not come across as a sore loser.

So props to you warriors of Tip.It. You can officially give yourselves a pat on the back for effort :thumbsup:

Li Chef

Well said. :)

libertherme.png

I'm surprised and very happy at how Corruption handled their victory. If it was almost any other clan they would have surely decorated their threads and forum and yelled up this thread saying "Join Corruption, we beat TIPIT!!! hahahaha" and mindlessl rubbed their victory in our faces. Hell, I might have done that if I was on the winning side of the war. But instead they thanked tipit for the fight, gave due gratitude to the assisting clans who shamed VR out of the wildy, and treated the whole thing very humbly and maturely. That's the kind of clan I don't mind getting owned by.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'm surprised and very happy at how Corruption handled their victory. If it was almost any other clan they would have surely decorated their threads and forum and yelled up this thread saying "Join Corruption, we beat TIPIT!!! hahahaha" and mindlessl rubbed their victory in our faces. Hell, I might have done that if I was on the winning side of the war. But instead they thanked tipit for the fight, gave due gratitude to the assisting clans who shamed VR out of the wildy, and treated the whole thing very humbly and maturely. That's the kind of clan I don't mind getting owned by.

Which is precisely the reason I joined Corruption after the war. I'm still an intro, but I was invited via MSN to a war they were currently in. I got TeamSpeak details and went in. Died but had fun.

They're pretty mature for being PKers.

Here's a picture from said war:

090302132704.png

I was barely entering the battle when I took this (to see what I'd lose when I die).

Well, here's the video of what I saw.

yep, i think i was the second person to die. When the battle starts you see "red" "red""red""red""red" throught the screen then all the sudden you see

"yaff"

Me go uhhh NO

then "yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff""yaff" and i died haha

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Here here. Congratulations to Corruption on the win, as well as joining forces with rival clans to rid the field of crashers.

There's nothing like a good, clean and above all humble fight to reflect nicely on both Tip.it and Corruption. Once again, thank you, Corr, for the opportunity to battle you all. :)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I heard that another clan interupted

They didnt have much affect on the outcome cuz they got owned.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

We got crashed by Violent Resolution? I knew those kids had no honor, and no pk skills.

Then 5 clans united and humiliated them out of the wildy. After the dust settled VR had no fall ins, no fight left in them, and blue capes were nowhere to be seen. Hope they'll think twice next time they try to crash.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

We very much appreciate the help from SE, DF and Exer in handling the VR crash attempt. It is an excellent show at the strength of this community to see clans come together no matter what differences (obviously referring to DF) to tackle a common pest.

Wait exer? are they back??? i used to be in them a long time ago but they closed down.... or is it just a copycat clan?

darklord.png

Wait exer? are they back??? i used to be in them a long time ago but they closed down.... or is it just a copycat clan?

I think they've been around for a while now. Maybe the exer you were in was a different clan.

f203f1850c.png

• 2 weeks later...

Corruption as in the clan Robtokill created years ago or a knock off?

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Corruption as in the clan Robtokill created years ago or a knock off?

rob didn't create it, he did take over leadership for a long time though and he's still an active part of our leadership :)

the same corruption though :thumbup:

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.