Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

Yeah but nobody was willing to risk being seen in mage robes as you could have dropped by a 15 man snipe team. Unless decent tank ::'

Personally died twice, got 1 kill (ENZOCK \' \' \' )

Stayed around for a bit, AC'd with exer after the war.

Was alot of fun and <3 to corruption for attending and clearing out VR with us.

Twas fun.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was the only one that tip.it got a decent pile on lol

I kept hitting Red Fat or whoever else leading, did it for like 10 minutes, then like 50 people got on and the rest followed. Took the pile from Spiders to Gdz then ran around a bunch of times before I died, out of food/pray and stuff :(

-Stupidboy91

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I guess we didnt win but that was a fun war and a great expirience =P

First VR crashes then theres like 5 clans anti crashing, where ever we went in wildy there was another new clan =P VR got smothered and ye. =P

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

We hopped TWICE to prevent ambushes from crashers and VR still managed to find and crash us. Of course they failed miserably and disgraced themselves because DF, SE, Corr, Tif, and another clan whos name I forgot all united against them. Those kids were nowhere to be found a few minutes after they got crashpwned. If they have a tipit thread I highly suggest it be taken down because they're obviously not a tipit friendly clan if they like to crash our events. After VR was discovered to be KIA, the clans who had united turned the event into a spam contest to see who could say "we are [clan name]" or "Vr who?" the most. I think Corr or DF won those. Corr started spamming some rather naughty and immature things though. Eventually the war continued once all crashers had dissappated and Corr dominated us within minutes.

My experience in the war:

I was one of the few mages of the lot. I brought 150 casts and 60 binds for the event and rune plate/legs/scimmy along with 5 months worth of f2p war experience. I thought I was pretty prepared. Guess what? As soon as the war started, I lost connection. Way too many people gathered in one place. Needless to say once players noticed me in robes they attacked my helpless, connection-lost character and I died quickly. I came back with nothing but a staff and a few dozen casts in time for a bit of action but once again they picked off the mages quickly. Finally me and a few other returners came back after the war to scout the area for runners and nothing was found. All in all it was quite a fun experience. I came knowing I was guarenteed to die (mages always get piled first) and so I wasn't dissappointed at all. My only regret was bringing rune armor that I never had the chance to use that simply added to the cost of my losses. But I suppose that the 100k or so wasn't too big, and it was quite fun.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Corr started spamming some rather naughty and immature things though.

I don't remember that, who said what? Are you sure they were corr and not another clan?

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

What was the aftermath of the war?

Us, Divine forces, Shadow elves, Exer and The moon clan chasing Vr around the wilderness for the next few hours, and killing them wherever they decided to show.

We hopped TWICE to prevent ambushes from crashers and VR still managed to find and crash us.

One of the reasons is because you had wardle69, a retired Vr member on you all the way up and even before you rushed in, they had the worlds from the get go.

I don't remember that, who said what? Are you sure they were corr and not another clan?

I think perhaps that was VR. They did crash and certainly would be spamming things like that. Corruption should not have been, like Enzock I don't remember any such spamming.

Leader of Corruption

http://www.rscorr.com/forum/

I think perhaps that was VR. They did crash and certainly would be spamming things like that. Corruption should not have been, like Enzock I don't remember any such spamming.

No, this clan was saying immature things about VR after they had been beaten.

f203f1850c.png

depends what you define as immature (without knowing what it was exactly they spammed) but it could have been shadow elves cos I don't think we spammed anything about vr other than "vr who?" lol.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Didn't see anything bad in the video, watched the VR part twice. Seems normal and nothing foul to me. Infact, I know I talked a bit of smack myself. :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Well, here's the video of what I saw.

O you mean the "smd vr" spam? If so that would be exer.

Toom me 5 views to see that, lol :oops:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

depends what you define as immature (without knowing what it was exactly they spammed) but it could have been shadow elves cos I don't think we spammed anything about vr other than "vr who?" lol.

If you watch Crimsoncow's youtube video at the 3:20 mark, you can see people in red team capes spamming things like "herpes," but it isn't really that many people saying it. Also, who the hell is VR? Are they like the notorious Rot clan that used to crash things a few years ago?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Didn't see anything bad in the video, watched the VR part twice. Seems normal and nothing foul to me. Infact, I know I talked a bit of smack myself. :P

I didn't include the part I was talking about, although the part with exer spamming "smd vr" was a little innappropriate. I thought it was kinda funny.

I'll post another video if you really wanna see.

f203f1850c.png

If you watch Crimsoncow's youtube video at the 3:20 mark, you can see people in red team capes spamming things like "herpes," but it isn't really that many people saying it. Also, who the hell is VR? Are they like the notorious Rot clan that used to crash things a few years ago?

we spam the person's name, and there was a lvl 90 called herpes[numbers] lol.

enzock.gif