Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you not wanting to show just because TIF may lose: Fight for what you believe in, if it's not worth dieing for, why do you believe it?

Go Tip.it! I wish I could be there :(

This is a game, not a fantasy novel.

Why are you being so negative, if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

so what cape's will we be wearing and who will be leading us into victory?
Team-39. Leaders will be announced Thursday.

red_Fat, bring some DF :D Good luck Corr; your returning will definitely be the main factor.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

For all you not wanting to show just because TIF may lose: Fight for what you believe in, if it's not worth dieing for, why do you believe it?

Why are you being so negative, if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all.

I wouldnt say negative just realist. Mssw we do well in because alot of members turn up to fight- this wont happen in a rune fight. Plus making it a pkri has completly ruined any chance of winning tip.it had. Plus Im willing to bet that VR will turn up for it and crash. Another thing is there are no leaders that ring out to me on the tip.it forums that have the skills to lead in a run in of this size except for enzco but he is in corr anyway.

And come on - this is a game not a fantasy novel- we arent all going to "die" for what we believe in.

War council of the moriquendi- fun warring/community clan 102+ to join

http://www.themoriquendi.com

I wouldnt say negative just realist. Mssw we do well in because alot of members turn up to fight- this wont happen in a rune fight. Plus making it a pkri has completly ruined any chance of winning tip.it had. Plus Im willing to bet that VR will turn up for it and crash. Another thing is there are no leaders that ring out to me on the tip.it forums that have the skills to lead in a run in of this size except for enzco but he is in corr anyway.

And come on - this is a game not a fantasy novel- we arent all going to "die" for what we believe in.

A game is what you make of it, especially one like Runescape.

Back On-topic:

I really want to come to this one, but I'd have to bring my mith pure if I did. -.-

f203f1850c.png

So if i said Mori is a dying clan because they havnt posted many wars would i be being realistic?

Btw i know a few people who helped lead the MSSW so yes people have lead wars these big before.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

This challenge of honor gives me the chance to get back into pking (Plus itll be a good place to test out 70 pray 8-) )

I think ithat i should mage or range though, probably going to be tooo many melee ppl there :?

I shall defend this site with all my might!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I'll come and I'll be maging because mages will probably be in the minority in the wars and yet are crucial for kills. I encourage players who commonly melee to consider using mage: if you're 110+ especially you won't die too quickly, your hits will be pretty high, and you'll hit way more often than a meleer on a full runer.

This clan Corruption... it's not going to be an easy-peasy fight. Half the players on our side will be either low risk 3-itemers or players in full rune who will run at the first sign of danger and desert their braver teammates. PLEASE, PLEASE don't be one of those cowards. If you're going to desert your teammates when you get piled, don't bother showing up. This requires true teamwork and bravery (or at least as much bravery as one can show on the internet). I've been maging in plenty of pvp wars and it depresses me to see my own teammates running, such to a point where I began binding my own deserting teammates to punish them and let them die with their rune. This war will be nothing like the last MSSW where we outnumbered everyone 10 to 1 and it was slaughter. The clan we're fighting is more experienced than a lot of our players are, they're not afraid to die, they're experienced tanks, they're high levels, and they will actually have a battle plan. Our only advantage is that we will (hopefully) outnumber them. The problem is that most of our outnumbering warriors will be lv 70-90 and we probably won't have enough 100+. Come to the war expecting to die. Don't think otherwise, don't think it'll be a sure victory, don't think you can survive anything. Because you will almost guarenteed end up dead no matter what you do. Get used to it, bring some good gear to take out as many warriors with you before you die, but always remember that death is almost 100% inevitable.

You might say I'm taking this too seriously. I beg to differ, I'm simply stating my views, advice, and pet peeves as a player who has been a mage (the most commonly piled players) in f2p clan wars for all of 5 months when I took a break from members.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Sounds epic..

Hope I can come, if I got work that is :evil:

ONwards for the Scourge!!

I mean Tip.It! #-o

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I don't believe anybody in Corr would ever write a message that sounds like that.

Well our warlord Sean did, I was loling on msn when he sent it to Das :P

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I'll come and I'll be maging because mages will probably be in the minority in the wars and yet are crucial for kills. I encourage players who commonly melee to consider using mage: if you're 110+ especially you won't die too quickly, your hits will be pretty high, and you'll hit way more often than a meleer on a full runer.

This clan Corruption... it's not going to be an easy-peasy fight. Half the players on our side will be either low risk 3-itemers or players in full rune who will run at the first sign of danger and desert their braver teammates. PLEASE, PLEASE don't be one of those cowards. If you're going to desert your teammates when you get piled, don't bother showing up. This requires true teamwork and bravery (or at least as much bravery as one can show on the internet). I've been maging in plenty of pvp wars and it depresses me to see my own teammates running, such to a point where I began binding my own deserting teammates to punish them and let them die with their rune. This war will be nothing like the last MSSW where we outnumbered everyone 10 to 1 and it was slaughter. The clan we're fighting is more experienced than a lot of our players are, they're not afraid to die, they're experienced tanks, they're high levels, and they will actually have a battle plan. Our only advantage is that we will (hopefully) outnumber them. The problem is that most of our outnumbering warriors will be lv 70-90 and we probably won't have enough 100+. Come to the war expecting to die. Don't think otherwise, don't think it'll be a sure victory, don't think you can survive anything. Because you will almost guarenteed end up dead no matter what you do. Get used to it, bring some good gear to take out as many warriors with you before you die, but always remember that death is almost 100% inevitable.

You might say I'm taking this too seriously. I beg to differ, I'm simply stating my views, advice, and pet peeves as a player who has been a mage (the most commonly piled players) in f2p clan wars for all of 5 months when I took a break from members.

I dont think anyone is going to read your whole post, but I did and I agree with you on the outnumbering warriors only 70-90

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

I couldn't agree more

I use to be in a f2p waring clan, named Exodus, so I know where your coming from

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Good luck Tip.it. My advice is to leave Enzock alone. He can't lead and by not hitting him he will be leading Cor into oblivion. He is the worst PK leader in history, in fact, all he did was dealing with apps, he is just utterly useless. So stay off him, that's the key of demolishing CoR.

Just saving you sets Enzock my love~

-Stupidboy91

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Good luck Tip.it. My advice is to leave Enzock alone. He can't lead and by not hitting him he will be leading Cor into oblivion. He is the worst PK leader in history, in fact, all he did was dealing with apps, he is just utterly useless. So stay off him, that's the key of demolishing CoR.

-Stupidboy91

Agreed, you should always pile stupidboy instead - he's corr's worst tank. Almost as bad at pking as he is at pool.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Half the players on our side will be either low risk 3-itemers or players in full rune who will run at the first sign of danger and desert their braver teammates. PLEASE, PLEASE don't be one of those cowards. If you're going to desert your teammates when you get piled, don't bother showing up.

Come to the war expecting to die. Don't think otherwise, don't think it'll be a sure victory, don't think you can survive anything. Because you will almost guarenteed end up dead no matter what you do. Get used to it, bring some good gear to take out as many warriors with you before you die, but always remember that death is almost 100% inevitable.

I agree with him, if you aren't going to die with honor, don't even bother coming. This is to represent the Tip.it Community. At least have the guts to stay and fight. Like Warren said, come expecting to die, just grab more gear and come back!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Guys, Ill be there. i may be wearing somthing cheap, but ill try.

Were not gonna dominate. they will have 80+ people all 116+ EASY. (i looked at there war log.)

Its not gonna be an easy win.

wither_slick.gif

wither_slick.png

It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong. - Voltaire

Behind this mask there is more then flesh, there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof. - V

When the time comes, Don't hesitate, Just Act. - Wolf O Donnal - Star Fox Assault.

-Stupidboy91

Tell me you remember me <3:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg