Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I was beating people using rune picks with my bronze pick mining coal :lol:
  2. [hide=] [/hide] Kill me... I spent over an hour killing Catablepons. :cry: 2 hours 27 minutes 23 seconds. I need to sleep now.
  3. Skull replied to Maze's topic in General Discussion
    The point of critiquing is to be constructive not just flat out insulting, If you were to become a teacher I'll pray for your students' sense of self worth. Sugar coating it does nothing. In all honesty he used the circle and line tools and added font. It lacks anything that resembles humour. It's just bad, nothing else too it.
  4. Skull replied to Maze's topic in General Discussion
    Thank god you posted this in the wrong forum. You would be ripped to bits in the gallery. :wall:
  5. I'll do all the f2p challenges tomorrow if I get the chance. Being pretty low combat's going to put me out of the running for the best time on anything, but it'll be fun anyways. :)
  6. Skull replied to Surfa7's topic in Help and Advice
    Get at least 2 of everything you think you'll ever use, and 29 of everything cheap, so you can't accidentally withdraw them all. Make sure you get fish, both raw and cooked, ores, bars, strength potions, runes, arrows, bows, logs, hammers, chisels, etc. I could make you a list if you really needed one.
  7. :shock: fapfapfap
  8. Wait. Did you just threaten Sworddude? Oh sweet jesus, I'm afraid you may have just signed you're own death warrant. Though, we already have a team ninja, he is also our turret gunner, so our team will out-ninja you. Do we have the tracker chips yet? Yes. I did just threaten Sworddude, as well as you and the other leader. (doomsavenger?) However, any unpleasantness can be avoided by giving me a position of some sort on the force, preferably the one I suggested [besides, does your current ninja have any job qualifications or ninja weaponry? Also--real ninjas don't use guns. If we want to take people out long-distance, we run to them. Or jump if there's an obstacle. Or, if we don't want to bother running, we take them out with crossbows (They're allowable to ninjas due to the difficulty of reloading. You get one shot, and then you either run for your life or celebrate your headshot.)] I can also come in as a medic/experimenter who just happens to wear black and charge zombies with katanas silently and invisibly, if that post is still open. As for the signing of my death warrant, One, I do that all the time, mostly because I'm bored and like to annoy people when I get bored, and Two, I'd like to know how precisely sworddude is going to kill me, although graphic details are not necessary. Finding me and defeating me, however, will need to be included in this summary. Job well done, you annoy the hell out of me.
  9. Apparently the there's an upload cap on it and it reached it, so I'm going to have to torrent find another copy since I didn't save it or something.
  10. I've posted a copy here like 3 times now... I'll see if I can find it.
  11. Rise Against - The Unraveling (Album)
  12. Zombies sink and get pulled around by currents if it's an ocean or just walk along the bottom. That is unless there's gas trapped inside of their bodies from them decaying, etc. It's all in the Zombie Survival Guide. Read it.
  13. He is right though :|
  14. Good choice tbh. Gl with life and stuff.
  15. I probably have 50 accounts, not that I use them all. And I honestly don't care if it would be more productive to have just one, if I wanted to be productive I wouldn't be on runescape.
  16. As of right now it still takes more energy to create fusion than the actual reaction gives off though, right? The picture is sweet though.
  17. Once they hit the Swedish supreme court, they should have no problem winning. :) Uh, yeah they do...? I could make my signature into porn right now and as long as it was small enough it would get through. Granted I'd probably get banned and it would be removed in under 5 minutes... but whatever, the point is I could do it.
  18. Fine with me. I can't say I like much about Texas.
  19. We should takeover Sealand.
  20. Third time posting here I think... $150
  21. Skull replied to Ryu's topic in The Art Bazaar
    Don't you get it? Unless you a friend with someone no-one does Pixel Art for other people any more. End of story. If you want a pixel signature, best start learning, because I guarantee no-one on here will do it. So GTFO The Gallery and come back when you know what your talking about and how much work goes into Pixel Art. Thanks He hasn't posted and probably hasn't even checked here in a month :-$
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sounds amazing. I've wanted to try making wine for a little while now, but I'm not sure what my parents would have to say about that. :lol: How old are you? Just wondering. 16 ;)
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sounds amazing. I've wanted to try making wine for a little while now, but I'm not sure what my parents would have to say about that. :lol:
  24. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Anger is a gift.
  25. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    [bleep]es are worth it if you're good. If you're like me than it's not worth it. Either way, they won't cut off 10 seconds though. Today I skipped track... again. Had no way to get to practice. I need my license. Can't get to track again tomorrow. You're in track. RUN!!!! I live 15 miles away... and I'm definitely not a distance runner :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.